Tret is the best thing that happened to my skin

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Let me start this off by saying that my skin was always relatively normal.
I didn’t have a lot of acne or anything just occasional whiteheads and once every 3 months a big outbreak.
Since using legit pharma grade tret 0,05% my skin has gone from mediocre to fantastic.
It’s glowing,clean and even.
The only thing I need to get rid of now is the hyperpigmentation, from back when I didnt use it.
A foid cosmetic even asked me today what I do for my skin for it to be this clean and I told her I use water and some generic cream Jfl😂
Other people also commented on how silky and smooth my skin looks.
Highly recommend everything else is a overpriced cope (ofc you still need the basics like a cleanser or sunscreen.)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: awesomemc101, BrickTop, chosen-one and 9 others
that is awesome sauce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Engineeringcel, ducktruck and 4 others
how long did it take

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
A foid cosmetic even asked me today what I do for my skin for it to be this clean and I told her I use water and some generic cream Jfl😂
I bet they say the same shit to their friends :lul:

• JFL
I didn’t have a lot of acne or anything just occasional whiteheads and once every 3 months a big outbreak.
Since using legit pharma grade tret 0,05% my skin has gone from mediocre to fantastic.
The only thing I need to get rid of now is the hyperpigmentation, from back when I didnt use it.
Highly recommend everything else is a overpriced cope (ofc you still need the basics like a cleanser or sunscreen.)
Vitamin C evened out my skin tone. No need to apply it 2x a day like recommended. Just do it in the morning before moisturizer and sunscreen. Not sure how true it is but I've been told that it also has the added effect of making sunscreen more effective.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, normie_joe, niqfan625 and 3 others
Vitamin C evened out my skin tone. No need to apply it 2x a day light recommended. Just do it in the morning before moisturizer and sunscreen. Not sure how true it is but I've been told that it also has the added effect of making sunscreen more effective.
I use it everyday in the morning. I use 3 serums in total and they have a purpose. But tret did the most for me

• JFL
Accidentally read tren

• JFL
Reactions: Engineeringcel, capybar and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viligilante, iammoh, Deleted member 33579 and 3 others
Still better than a baby killer supporter, faggot jew cocksucker
Read this and tremble in fear in your tunnel

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” [ 1 Samuel 15:3 ]

Muswojak8

• JFL
Reactions: capybar and enchanted_elixir
Vitamin C evened out my skin tone. No need to apply it 2x a day like recommended. Just do it in the morning before moisturizer and sunscreen. Not sure how true it is but I've been told that it also has the added effect of making sunscreen more effective.
What % vit c did you use?

• JFL
I use tret for 15 days. The skin has improved, but not completely yet

What % tret did you use, did you get the tretinoin glow

did it affect your nose size/bloating?

if you know it , i'm using 0,025% do you think it makes a difference?

How’s ur collagen, elasticity and fat pads

should i buy 0.025% tret or benzoyl peroxide at 15? currently im only using cleanser moisturiser and spf

cleanser,moisturizer,retinol,sunscreen and maybe vitamin c. thats enough i think. rest is diet and genes.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and niqfan625
cleanser,moisturizer,retinol,sunscreen and maybe vitamin c. thats enough i think. rest is diet and genes.
im gonna get pharma hydroquinon soon to get my skin whiter and less hyperpigmentation. But my skin already got whiter since using MSM,Gluthation and sunscreen

How’s ur collagen, elasticity and fat pads
My collagen is good elasticity also. I dont know about my fat pats the only thing i know is that i lack undereye support

im gonna get pharma hydroquinon soon to get my skin whiter and less hyperpigmentation. But my skin already got whiter since using MSM,Gluthation and sunscreen
i too have hyperpigmentation. retinol is good for hyperpigmentation

should i buy 0.025% tret or benzoyl peroxide at 15? currently im only using cleanser moisturiser and spf
Tret can be annoying cos you absolutely have to use spf when you’re on it and you need a prescription, but you get more skin benefits (anti aging, acne, skin tone, etc) than from benzoyl peroxide. Also in my experience Tret has less side effects. Benzoyl just made my skin way too dry.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Tret can be annoying cos you absolutely have to use spf when you’re on it and you need a prescription, but you get more skin benefits (anti aging, acne, skin tone, etc) than from benzoyl peroxide. Also in my experience Tret has less side effects. Benzoyl just made my skin way too dry.
You should always use spf jfl dont understand how that can be a a con

You should always use spf jfl dont understand how that can be a a con
Yeah just starting Tret made paranoid about even a second of sun exposure at first

Why use tret with spf?

Since it renews your skin it makes you way more sensitive to the sun
I'm using that shitty laroche posay spf 50 sunscreen when it runs out I'll switch to a goof Korean one

Do u apply tret once every day in the morning

I'm using that shitty laroche posay spf 50 sunscreen when it runs out I'll switch to a goof Korean one

Do u apply tret once every day in the morning
I’m doing once every other night rn since I just started but I’m gonna work up to using it every night. I usually see dermatologists saying to use at night rather than the day, something about uv light breaking tret down.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Probably mix up hydroquinone with your stack for skin tone evening out. I've been abusing a steroid cream with tret, hydroquinone and other chemicals for 2months now. All my acne, blackheads are gone and the skin tone has evened out but ig I've also noticed some skin thinning so I might stop it and just use tret but it's worth it specially for like under eye darkness and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625
Probably mix up hydroquinone with your stack for skin tone evening out. I've been abusing a steroid cream with tret, hydroquinone and other chemicals for 2months now. All my acne, blackheads are gone and the skin tone has evened out but ig I've also noticed some skin thinning so I might stop it and just use tret but it's worth it specially for like under eye darkness and shit.
i’m gonna start tret tonight (0.05), i thought of working my way up with it doing 1 night first week, 2 times second week, and so on until i reach every night. Is it a good idea?

Also, did you get that purge when you started it?

I’m scared a bit of the tret glow (since people say it looks gay) is it something that i should be aware of?

i’m gonna start tret tonight (0.05), i thought of working my way up with it doing 1 night first week, 2 times second week, and so on until i reach every night. Is it a good idea?

I’m scared a bit of the tret glow (since people say it looks gay) is it something that i should be aware of?
Purge? yes I did get a lot of skin peeling but applying a little moisturizer helped a lot, for the redness it's only there for like the first week or so.
Yes it's good Idea to see if your skin tolerates it by applying it once in the first week

Purge? yes I did get a lot of skin peeling but applying a little moisturizer helped a lot, for the redness it's only there for like the first week or so.
Yes it's good Idea to see if your skin tolerates it by applying it once in the first week
and do you apply before or after moisturizer?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Good idea im gonna get my hands on hydroquinone soon gonna twilightmax asap

• +1

I just rawdogged it and do it every night jfl

• JFL
I just love tret, I use it from skinorac and it helps me maintain my gay glow

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625
so tret at 15 is ok?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui