Tret is the best thing that happened to my skin

Let me start this off by saying that my skin was always relatively normal.
I didn’t have a lot of acne or anything just occasional whiteheads and once every 3 months a big outbreak.
Since using legit pharma grade tret 0,05% my skin has gone from mediocre to fantastic.
It’s glowing,clean and even.
The only thing I need to get rid of now is the hyperpigmentation, from back when I didnt use it.
A foid cosmetic even asked me today what I do for my skin for it to be this clean and I told her I use water and some generic cream Jfl😂
Other people also commented on how silky and smooth my skin looks.
Highly recommend everything else is a overpriced cope (ofc you still need the basics like a cleanser or sunscreen.)
Being on 0.025% tret for 2 years now, about to ask my derm to upgrade since it’s stopped having it’s effectiveness on my skin compared to when I first started using it tbh, legit a god send

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Being on 0.025% tret for 2 years now, about to ask my derm to upgrade since it’s stopped having it’s effectiveness on my skin compared to when I first started using it tbh, legit a god send
cured acne and fine lines? how about acne scars?

cured acne and fine lines? how about acne scars?
I started tret around like 2021 during quarantine and I had terrible hormonal acne, like it was so bad to the point where I hated looking at myself in the mirror, I started that shit and within 6 months my skin was like 80% clear, my skin rn is clear and I have no acne scars but not IG model level clear, I still have a few trouble spots on my cheeks tho since my hormonal acne flares up around winter time

Legit the best skincare product on the market no doubt, only slight downside is it makes you purge hard af if you already have bad acne but it’s definitely worth it

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and PseudoMaxxer
I started tret around like 2021 during quarantine and I had terrible hormonal acne, like it was so bad to the point where I hated looking at myself in the mirror, I started that shit and within 6 months my skin was like 80% clear, my skin rn is clear and I have no acne scars but not IG model level clear, I still have a few trouble spots on my cheeks tho since my hormonal acne flares up around winter time

Legit the best skincare product on the market no doubt, only slight downside is it makes you purge hard af if you already have bad acne but it’s definitely worth it
thanks, gonna start tonight.

Imma ease into it starting with 1 time first week, 2 times second week and so on

Purge is good. Because ur just speeding up what was bound to happen

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

I'm gonna go back to my derm and ask for tret (the nigga gave me benzoyl peroxide). Hopefully he will give me 0.025%, then I will go back and say it didn't work so he can up the dosage.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and PseudoMaxxer
thanks, gonna start tonight.

Imma ease into it starting with 1 time first week, 2 times second week and so on
Naw don’t do that, start doing it every other night, but make sure that you wait like half an hour to apply any moisturizer after you apply the the tret so it absorbs properly into your face

Naw don’t do that, start doing it every other night, but make sure that you wait like half an hour to apply any moisturizer after you apply the the tret so it absorbs properly into your face
Isn’t it better to start slowly and with a layer of moisturizer under?

Isn’t it better to start slowly and with a layer of moisturizer under?
Doing it every other night is already starting slowly, when you use it every other week you’re not giving your skin enough time to properly get used to it and you’ll get slower results

Also no it’s not better to start with moisturizer under, tret absorbs deep into your skin layers which is part of the reason why it works so well

It’s best to wash your face then wait till it’s completely dry then just apply the tret

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer