Typical gaslighting normies

T

Turtle

Apprentice
Time online
3d 3h 31m
Trying to convince me that I want my own mom to die because I can't just "get better" (spoiler: there is no fucking getting better when your face looks like mine)

What the actual fuck is wrong with them? Why are they so fucking evil? All I did was make a post saying that when my mom dies I'll just blame myself for her death because I'm so fucked up and autistic and weird and it stresses her out, and several people on there started calling me mother killer and shit and getting double digit upvotes for making those comments.

So tell me guys, why did they do this to me? What is actually fucking wrong with people?

Attachments

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Staff Member
Time online
3d 1h 15m
Normies are insane. This is a perfect example of gaslighting.

T

Turtle

Apprentice
Time online
3d 3h 31m
>It's the only logical explanation

Stupid fucking roastie cunt, it's not that I don't want to get better, it's just that I don't fucking know how to, I could get all the therapy in the world but my face isn't gunna get less strange looking and people aren't gunna get less uncomfortable looking at it, there is no getting better with my kind of face.

C

Carl-o

Erudite
Time online
33d 8h 1m
>It's the only logical explanation

Stupid fucking roastie cunt, it's not that I don't want to get better, it's just that I don't fucking know how to, I could get all the therapy in the world but my face isn't gunna get less strange looking and people aren't gunna get less uncomfortable looking at it, there is no getting better with my kind of face.
If u want to get better why don’t you listen to people in here telling you how to looksmax?

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Life is a scam
Time online
54d 20h 19m
I swear I wanna beat the shit out of this @Turtle nigga. He deserves any kind of bullying he gets

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Adept
Time online
35d 8h 49m
Your mom is feeling sick and suicidal because she has to see your ugly face everyday. The only way to save her is if you get lefort 3.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)