U niggers dont know how big of a failo being black is

Just be kai cenat theory bro uve solved it! God ur a fucking retard. U realize if thats ur logic thats even more brutal than just racepill cause thats even harder to achieve than being a good looking white guy šŸ˜‚. Yeah bro if ur black just stream with drake bro u got this! Everyone can be top 0.00000001% even though itā€™s statistically not possible just keep hustling
you're missing my point you fucking coon

I didn't say that you can achieve cenat or hart status just by being a monkey, im saying that YOURE 100% WRONG regarding your take on black smv, and i'm using their success as an example of why

think about it

if an asian / curry or even spic tried to run cenat / hart / Chapelle type humour , do you think they'd be the shit? of course not.

only negroes and honkeys can pull that shit off

the way the current culture is now in the USA, blacks can pretty much get away with anything just by acting NT

it also helps if you're tall AF

Im being deadass. Being black and 6ā€™4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5ā€™3. Even the 5ā€™3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says ā€œwhite guyšŸ˜ā€ or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
True but blacks still seek attention from white women whilst their chances of being together especially at where I am (east europe) are nearly impossible since some polish dad might just kill the nigger instead but this is true I've done this test in wizz and tinder and all matches the black Tyrone lite got were fucking nigger whales and whale corny single digit IQ women who think they're black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, hopecel, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
Im literaly black and 6ā€™3 nigga i deal with this shit
Larp of the day, you canā€™t lose as a 6ā€™3 black. Try being Dravidian for a day, we have the same skin color failo as u w none of the benefits like muh bbc, height, or muscle building genetics.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Orvka381 and aesthetic beauty
you're missing my point you fucking coon

I didn't say that you can achieve cenat or hart status just by being a monkey, im saying that YOURE 100% WRONG regarding your take on black smv, and i'm using their success as an example of why

think about it

if an asian / curry or even spic tried to run cenat / hart / Chapelle type humour , do you think they'd be the shit? of course not.

only negroes and honkeys can pull that shit off

the way the current culture is now in the USA, blacks can pretty much get away with anything just by acting NT

it also helps if you're tall AF
No retard because each race has their own niches U low iq nigger. No shit if they did the same thinf its not the same. Btw there are asian and indian streamers in the same niche as kai so ur wrong either way. Either way just stfu pls

No retard because each race has their own niches U low iq nigger. No shit if they did the same thinf its not the same. Btw there are asian and indian streamers in the same niche as kai so ur wrong either way. Either way just stfu pls
Im lowkey suprised your saying this shit as a blackcel, most blackcels on this site and irl are happy to say that every women of every race is getting blacked lmao

are you actually black?
Imma need some proof ngl

Larp of the day, you canā€™t lose as a 6ā€™3 black. Try being Dravidian for a day, we have the same skin color failo as u w none of the benefits like muh bbc, height, or muscle building genetics.
If i was gonna larp id just say 6ā€™10 to prove my point. 6ā€™3 isnt even special on .org anymore jfl

Im lowkey suprised your saying this shit as a blackcel, most blackcels on this site and irl are happy to say that every women of every race is getting blacked lmao
No most are coping the reality is getting a white girl is a 1 in a million thing for a black, thats why they flex it all the time. If a white guy gets white girl hes just relaxed and nonchalant about it

If i was gonna larp id just say 6ā€™10 to prove my point. 6ā€™3 isnt even special on .org anymore jfl
šŸ˜‚ 6ā€™3 barefoot unfrauded stadiometer measurement is literally 99th percentile. Idk if youā€™re larping fs, but I hope you realize that like 70% of .org is larping their asses off.

No most are coping the reality is getting a white girl is a 1 in a million thing for a black, thats why they flex it all the time. If a white guy gets white girl hes just relaxed and nonchalant about it
nah send proof your a 6'3 blackcel, aint no way

šŸ˜‚ 6ā€™3 barefoot unfrauded stadiometer measurement is literally 99th percentile. Idk if youā€™re larping fs, but I hope you realize that like 70% of .org is larping their asses off.
I'm not sure whether this guy is black or not, but I defiently dont think hes 6'3

Youā€™re so fucking wrong. Thereā€™s this one yt video he posted where snowbunnys came up glazing him left and right
No shit u dumbass. They know who he is. If hoes met ed sheeran theyd glaze him whats ur fucking point

Why not go for black girls if it's so hard then OP?
Cause im not trying to bring more incels into this world. Rather keep trying white and die lonely than ruin it for more lives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and Jason Voorhees
Cause im not trying to bring more incels into this world. Rather keep trying white and die lonely than ruin it for more lives
95% chance you are a larping sfcel

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
6ā€™2 is also 95th percentile. percentiles just means random polls among random groups. This could include ethnics and some studies even include foids if u dont specify gender as well as oldcels who lost spine height anyways. I see 6ā€™2-6ā€™3 niggas all the time its not rlly rare at school

95% chance you are a larping sfcel
nah sfcels larp are much easier to catch compared to this, i do believe OP is black, but hes larping about being 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser and Jason Voorhees
nah sfcels larp are much easier to catch compared to this, i do believe OP is black, but hes larping about being 6'3
I love it how org autists disregard the point of a thread to claim ur larping. Either way whether u believe im 6ā€™3 or not this shit is true

I love it how org autists disregard the point of a thread to claim ur larping. Either way whether u believe im 6ā€™3 or not this shit is true
@sportsmogger one of yo guys is bringing down black smv, GET OUT THERE AND SAVE THE BBC SOCIETY!

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
lightskins >>>>

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@sportsmogger one of yo guys is bringing down black smv, GET OUT THERE AND SAVE THE BBC SOCIETY!

I don't read bait threads made by greycels

lightskins >>>>
Water Douse GIF

Except some niggas get mad when I don't call myself lightskin, I think I'm a mix of brownskin + lightskin

lightskins >>>>
I find it funny looksmax will call Spaniards with 10 percent or less moor dna as ethnic, or sicilians with less then 20 percent ethnic, but lightskins who have anywhere from 35-55 percent white dna as black

• JFL
It's over for black guys to be honest

• +1
Reactions: KDD5, Piratecel and kt4x_w
I find it funny looksmax will call Spaniards with 10 percent or less moor dna as ethnic, or sicilians with less then 20 percent ethnic, but lightskins who have anywhere from 35-55 percent white dna as black
One drop rule for blacks.

Im being deadass. Being black and 6ā€™4 and GL gives you the same smv as a white ltn whos 5ā€™3. Even the 5ā€™3 ltn might have more smv technically cause of asiamaxxing jfl. This isnt even a over exaggeration. There are more women who ive seen irl turn guys down just for being black than ive seen for being short. Even look at apps like yubo/wizz. Every bitches bio says ā€œwhite guyšŸ˜ā€ or some shit. If u dont believe me do a experiment on your own, make two tinder accounts one of some ltn or average white guy and then another with some tyrone. Their going to get near equal matches/likes, and even the tyrones matches willl just be landwhales anyways
But if you hate being black so much why don't you just rope

If ur truly a nigger ur the only nigger I respect In .org every blackcel here is just a dirty smelly nigger who wouldnt get laid by his own race. Jfl at blackcels who think black smv is high dipshits

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty and sportsmogger
One drop rule for blacks.
and why is there not a one drop rules for blacks then?
why should blacks worship lightskins and mulattos for the lightness of their skin, but then go onto hate eurocentric beauty standards and say muh "european beauty standards worship light skin"

and why is there not a one drop rules for blacks then?
why should blacks worship lightskins and mulattos for the lightness of their skin, but then go onto hate eurocentric beauty standards and say muh "european beauty standards worship light skin"
Literally all mulattos look mostly black. White genes are recessive. You can barely even tell some mulattos have white dna and mulattos don't get accepted by white people as their own. Mulattos and lightskin are black.

• +1
Reactions: Malikhi, aesthetic beauty and klip11
Actually being black isn't a death sentence if you have good PSL and are gymaxxed. If you have shit PSL with nigger features it never began.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aesthetic beauty, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Women especially PAWGs LOVE to cream on a big white dick:feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser
Another ugly blackcel projecting, darkskin dreadheads have crazy SMV now.
Forgot to say they need dread halo unlike other races because their kinky hair is dogshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Malikhi, Shnofield Geiser, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Forgot to say they need dread halo unlike other races because their kinky hair is dogshit
Black is death tier SMV in Canada

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
stfu white boy
Iā€™m black myself Iā€™m just acknowledging how ugly our race is. Without dread halo and styling their hair properly more than half of blacks lose their smv

• JFL
Literally all mulattos look mostly black.
most mulattos i see irl definetly do not look black to the average normie.
White genes are recessive. You can barely even tell some mulattos have white dna and mulattos don't get accepted by white people as their own. Mulattos and lightskin are black.
ok but spanish ppl are now ethnics when they have even less ethnic dna than the amount of white dna blacks have

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
Iā€™m black myself Iā€™m just acknowledging how ugly our race is. Without dread halo and styling their hair properly more than half of blacks lose their smv
bro drop the larp :feelskek: @ElTruecel @Zenis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, aesthetic beauty and Ricky212
Why I thought it was Indians who have it worse
Canada is fucked basically all ethnics are like all garbage lumped together.
Indians, browns middle easterns, blacks, asians all have subhuman SMV here
In the US there is a niche market for ethnics and BBC but here in Canada they have 0 SMV
Its Vinnie Hacker only in Canada

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JoshuaG and sudanguy

ok but spanish ppl are now ethnics when they have even less ethnic dna than the amount of white dna blacks have
Literally all mulattos look mostly black. White genes are recessive. You can barely even tell some mulattos have white dna and mulattos don't get accepted by white people as their own. Mulattos and lightskin are black.
some mulattos can look med/spanish

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
bro drop the larp :feelskek: @ElTruecel @Zenis
Gabe Molloy isnā€™t me I just used his videos to troll girls in ig gcs and the nba com back in 2022, just look his fucking name up online you dumbass

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JoshuaG, Xangsane and sportsmogger
Canada is fucked basically all ethnics are like all garbage lumped together.
Indians, browns middle easterns, blacks, asians all have subhuman SMV here
In the US there is a niche market for ethnics and BBC but here in Canada they have 0 SMV
Its Vinnie Hacker only in Canada
So any ethnic in Canada is fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
No. Most mulattos have prominent black features(Hair,facial structure etc) and generally resemble their black parents more.
Spanish are literally as white as they come. you could maybe make a case for deep southern peripheral Europe. Sicily, Calabria, Malta, Crete, Dodecanese but even there youā€™d find plenty of people who can easily pass anywhere in europe.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and aesthetic beauty
Gabe Molloy isnā€™t me I just used his videos to troll girls in ig gcs and the nba com back in 2022, just look his fucking name up online you dumbass
I thought you were my brother :eek::cry::cry:

So any ethnic in Canada is fucked
White passing ethnics are good and don't have shit SMV but then again race is about looks not politics.
If you are gonna be anything other than white you gotta be mutt, but brown, black, or asian is death.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and sudanguy
White passing ethnics are good and don't have shit SMV but then again race is about looks not politics.
If you are gonna be anything other than white you gotta be mutt, but brown, black, or asian is death.
What about Mexican or Mestizo like RR

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel