Ugly black guys who can’t get black women always get hot white girls

A Tyrone will reject a high class white Stacy because she is not a thick trashy pawg
I never get this type of threads whites have the highest smv blacks come close but the difference is blacks are low inhib and white are high inhib so they probably pull more because white guys are introverted cucks

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
tried researching her, but barely any mention or pics of her boyfriend. U got some links? @Iasacrko
Here

AFTER HE DUMPED HER LODT WEIGHT AND ENDED UP WITH A STACYLITE I can’t find his name but apperantsy he is a broke single dad and is now dating a htb stacylite even for this forum standards

I never get this type of threads whites have the highest smv blacks come close but the difference is blacks are low inhib and white are high inhib so they probably pull more because white guys are introverted cucks
blacks have way more smv black guys are the only I’ve ever seen who can be homeless single dads and get a white girl to take care of them and their kids

blacks have infinite smv especially in America. Maybe u live in a majority white country that’s why u don’t see it

@WayneSarcosuhus heres his current gf

also keep in mind both her and pearl are good off financially they didn’t need a man especially pearl who lived in a 10 bedroom house, it’s pure attraction

blacks have way more smv black guys are the only I’ve ever seen who can be homeless single dads and get a white girl to take care of them and their kids

blacks have infinite smv especially in America. Maybe u live in a majority white country that’s why u don’t see it
I live in a majority ethnic city in Belgium and i dont see it or the women is a fat ugly white girl yes couple times not with good looking girls white are just high inhib introverted fucks and blacks are the most extroverted low inhib people on the planet so they slayy more in real life on old they get crushed by whites hard

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I live in a majority ethnic city in Belgium and i dont see it or the women is a fat ugly white girl yes couple times not with good looking girls white are just high inhib introverted fucks and blacks are the most extroverted low inhib people on the planet so they slayy more in real life on old they get crushed by whites hard
Yeah I think that’s mainly the thing usually whites are always shy and introverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Yeah I think that’s mainly the thing usually whites are always shy and introverted
Yes thats it blacks are so low inhib and extroverted and always have top tier social skills they can be ugly and still do all right whites are better looking but cant hold conversation with foids at all shy dont talk much i see this in real life enough if you are a extroverted low inhib white what is rare you live life on easy mode have a friend 5’8 or 5’9 white htn and has 48 bodies at 19 just because he is low inhib and really social

Last edited:
well its just one video though. She could be just a friend and larping as his "new upgrade" just to piss off his ex gf and fuel reactions. Until i actually see this nigga and this girl being intimate or more videos, nothing has been proven
@WayneSarcosuhus heres his current gf

also keep in mind both her and pearl are good off financially they didn’t need a man especially pearl who lived in a 10 bedroom house, it’s pure attraction

well its just one video though. She could be just a friend and larping as his "new upgrade" just to piss off his ex gf and fuel reactions. Until i actually see this nigga and this girl being intimate or more videos, nothing has been proven
Nigga it’s a stretch to assume hed be larping with a girl in front of him
DBECAFEE 1969 47B0 885A 92E2059FDB3D

theres more pics of him and her seem to not be too common tho

Nigga it’s a stretch to assume hed be larping with a girl in front of him
View attachment 2144091
theres more pics of him and her seem to not be too common tho
someone acc said they broke up, i guess she got disgusted by this ugly subhuman

Cope all u want with JBW but the amount of black ugly subhumans I see with mtb/htb or maybe even Stacy lite girls I see is HUGEEEE

I even see broke black dudes WITH KIDS single dads and their white hot gf let’s them live with her

at this point if ur black and incel ur just retarded, or ur really into other black women who don’t want u but white girls do and I see this SOOO MUCH it’s not cope
Legit. I’m a gl black guy and I slay black stacies but get 0 white hoes

It’s legit niggas like me are hogging all of the hot black girls so black Subhumans have to chase white women 😎

• +1
It’s true they are just abusing their JBB card.
look at this 0.5PSL Somali pirate in a relationship with a Scandinavian HTB-Stacylite

B6B82A6B 57B9 4DB1 A046 5B12AFE40595

• +1
BFC3E4D0 266E 45C1 9081 194A7F278E62
Bbc pill is op