Ugly & cheeky = crazy weirdo HTN pretty boy & cheeky = funny cute daredevil

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
You can’t be cutecel subhtn and look weak and be a cheeky person who says whatever is on his mind

You have to be darktriad and htn

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Reply and like if u agree

@normie_joe lmk wat u think

.org users when they find out about the blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: gigell, GunDevilHybrid and murdah
IMG 7454

@John Cracovizk lmk want u think @losthope @Axii @gookstar

You can’t be cutecel subhtn and look weak and be a cheeky person who says whatever is on his mind

You have to be darktriad and htn
@randomop @Xangsane @Pei @ConfusedBolivian @edodalic29 @Bojack @N1666 lmk wat u guys think

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
you can be darktriad and mtn
Darktriad mtns can’t get away with the say they whatever they want type and do mean stuff of cheeky, they’re typically only playful and reassuring to others

• +1
@John Cracovizk lmk want u think @losthope @Axii @gookstar
It really depends in this case, I've had seen really ugly people or even just plain average be "cheeky" but they were hilarious with their delivery which is always nice, however I am currently on the verge of beating this niggas ass in my second period because he is the ugliest fucking black but not half breed cuck, he is fucking weird and not only a sperg but a fucking narcist pussy too, I have a weight lifting class with him, which we so happen to have to be in the same group of four because at the begining of the semester the bum wanted to hang with me and some other dudes that were decently strong, he couldn't fucking keep up with our weight nor could he progress fast, piss poor form etc. the nigga wouldnt even work out majority of the time and just stand up pacing slowly bopping his head up in down in this ugly blue polyester hoodie listening to some shit ass rap, he would proceed to fucking shadow box you when you were done with your set, there was a time he dropped a 20Lb dumbbell on my phone and I didnt really care just brushed it off and told him to watch out next time, the other day this fucking bitch got mad at me because I moved his blue hoodie off the bench so I can press his max squat, not to mention he was being a creep to my sister and her friend in the hallway following them and evsdropping on their conversation and decided to add into it like a fucking freak, I will give this nigger two black eyes if he even plays me a single time.

sorry about the rant I just really hate the nigga and it really just depends on the person.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
It really depends in this case, I've had seen really ugly people or even just plain average be "cheeky" but they were hilarious with their delivery which is always nice, however I am currently on the verge of beating this niggas ass in my second period because he is the ugliest fucking black but not half breed cuck, he is fucking weird and not only a sperg but a fucking narcist pussy too, I have a weight lifting class with him, which we so happen to have to be in the same group of four because at the begining of the semester the bum wanted to hang with me and some other dudes that were decently strong, he couldn't fucking keep up with our weight nor could he progress fast, piss poor form etc. the nigga wouldnt even work out majority of the time and just stand up pacing slowly bopping his head up in down in this ugly blue polyester hoodie listening to some shit ass rap, he would proceed to fucking shadow box you when you were done with your set, there was a time he dropped a 20Lb dumbbell on my phone and I didnt really care just brushed it off and told him to watch out next time, the other day this fucking bitch got mad at me because I moved his blue hoodie off the bench so I can press his max squat, not to mention he was being a creep to my sister and her friend in the hallway following them and evsdropping on their conversation and decided to add into it like a fucking freak, I will give this nigger two black eyes if he even plays me a single time.

sorry about the rant I just really hate the nigga and it really just depends on the person.
Caged at this

U just proved my point by saying u perceived him as weird

U just proved my point by saying u perceived him as weird
you wouldnt get it he is fucking weird, it wouldn't matter if he was "muh chad" the nigger is fucking weird

Works for me I barely have bones but still cheeky

another day another 0 iq thread