Ugly in Pictures but Hot Irl?

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
Is it possible to be sexy in real life but ugly in pictures?

Can that be due to angle/camera/lighting etc?

U can see pictures of celebrities where they appear ugly as fuck, but then in other pictures they appear very hot.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
Most of the slayers I thought was chad irl then look Normie in pictures

Takes a real Chad to look good in pics since it’s freezing ur face making assymetry and everything else much more noticeable

There was a guy in my class i thought could literally do TikTok thirst traps but then looks avarege in pics

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité
Most of the slayers I thought was chad irl then look Normie in pictures

Takes a real Chad to look good in pics since it’s freezing ur face making assymetry and everything else much more noticeable

There was a guy in my class i thought could literally do TikTok thirst traps but then looks avarege in pics
i think white people also look way better in pictures as compared to other ethnicities, but in reality they are much uglier

while for other races, the gap is much narrower between IRL and pictures.

JFL i knew a girl that looked 9/10 in pictures but then IRL she looked like a goblin (possibly due to filters/editing+makeup)

i think white people also look way better in pictures as compared to other ethnicities, but in reality they are much uglier

while for other races, the gap is much narrower between IRL and pictures.

JFL i knew a girl that looked 9/10 in pictures but then IRL she looked like a goblin (possibly due to filters/editing+makeup)
Girls are a different story since they master angles

Most girls know exactly how to capture their perfect angles unlike most men

But I’m talking about spontaneous pics taken ofc frauded pics will look better even if ur subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Girls are a different story since they master angles

Most girls know exactly how to capture their perfect angles unlike most men

But I’m talking about spontaneous pics taken ofc frauded pics will look better even if ur subhuman
Mods ban this high E pseudo foid

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Mods ban this high E pseudo foid
It’s true faggot they literally can even do this when ppl are taking pics of them

Like even autists here can only fraud in selfies but as long as a foid is prepared for the picture she can fraud without even seeing the result

U really gotta be sneaky with foids to capture their true colours

People don't notice your facial asimmetries in real life but I definitely do in photos, the left side of my face is bigger and ruins my looks.

Is it possible to be sexy in real life but ugly in pictures?

Can that be due to angle/camera/lighting etc?

U can see pictures of celebrities where they appear ugly as fuck, but then in other pictures they appear very hot.

Thoughts?
no

It’s true faggot they literally can even do this when ppl are taking pics of them

Like even autists here can only fraud in selfies but as long as a foid is prepared for the picture she can fraud without even seeing the result

U really gotta be sneaky with foids to capture their true colours
I didn’t read your op ngl