Ugly LTB Wants LTR With Me

foidshateme

foidshateme

Iron
I lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago on Valentines Day niggers, and this bitch already wants an LTR with me, why do these whores always want commitment, I'm ugly why do you want an LTR with me, go bother chad. Like wtf.

My mates have the same issue as well, they fuck chicks and a month later she suggests an LTR, it always happens. Foids hate me, but I'm not used to rejecting women, what do I tell her, she's ugly, cuz that's the truth ngl. I probably will tbh, but I wanna play it in a way I can reject her and she will still fuck me

Suggestion bros??

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Damm that's tough idk how to help bro it's over for u accept the ltr or LDAR

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Damm that's tough idk how to help bro it's over for u accept the ltr or LDAR
Why would you date a girl you don't have feelings for, romancing the bitch will be hell

I lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago on Valentines Day niggers, and this bitch already wants an LTR with me, why do these whores always want commitment, I'm ugly why do you want an LTR with me, go bother chad. Like wtf.

My mates have the same issue as well, they fuck chicks and a month later she suggests an LTR, it always happens. Foids hate me, but I'm not used to rejecting women, what do I tell her, she's ugly, cuz that's the truth ngl. I probably will tbh, but I wanna play it in a way I can reject her and she will still fuck me

Suggestion bros??
over. you shouldn't have fucked her. if u guys don't go to the same school just block her from everyhting

over. you shouldn't have fucked her. if u guys don't go to the same school just block her from everyhting
So you expect this lil nigga to be a cel, unless some supreme MTB wants to fuck, nigga I'll be 25 before that happens, I need to dumpster dive hard

So you expect this lil nigga to be a cel, unless some supreme MTB wants to fuck, nigga I'll be 25 before that happens, I need to dumpster dive hard
nah but consider this a lesson learned. ltb bitches are desperate af and most want ltrs cuz they're insecure

nah but consider this a lesson learned. ltb bitches are desperate af and most want ltrs cuz they're insecure
I'll take the bitch out on a date and see if I find her tolerable, if I don't, I'll just say my feelings aren't as strong as I'd like them to be kek

She might cry and shit, or if she has shame she will go quiet, then I'll say its best if we dont talk anymore. I'm prepared for her to accuse me of using her, which I did admittedly, I told her she was gorgeous and shit before hitting and that she was really hot and talented, what else I was supposed to say. I'll take it I guess, I was a cunt

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
Ltbs aren’t really ugly so if she’s ugly she’s sub ltb