UK vs Canada vs US vs Australia

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
What country is better forget the blackpill this is in terms of economy

So housing, jobs available, quality of life and Government

UK is finished I doubt Canada or Australia could be much worse.

So anyone from such countries list your experiences in these countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, justinzayn and Deleted member 19453
blackpill doesnt exist in US and Canada.

Women date down there.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Skywalker, forevermirin and 7 others
why are the only options third world countries?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Canada is turning into a shithole from my understanding.

Unironically burgerland is the way to go, but can be very difficult to get a visa from uk depending on ur circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, justinzayn, autistic_tendencies and 4 others

Unironically burgerland is the way to go, but can be very difficult to get a visa from uk depending on ur circumstances.
I might move there without a visa

Or move there as a student seems to be the easiest way

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 19453

Depending on the country youre from, Australia. It has things like the working holiday visa for people from certain countries and industry workers from all kinds like factory workers or construction workers make a massive amount of money compared to countries. However it has expensive living deep in the cities but then again so does UK, no idea about anything in canada. Also one thing to keep in mind is that the Australian currency is only half the value of the dollar and euro so even if you make decent money in Aus, it gets cut in half the instant you come back to the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Canada UK Australia are ~the same, there is no difference. Canadian citizenship is top 1 world because it lets you get US work visa (the) easiest

Canada UK Australia are ~the same, there is no difference. Canadian citizenship is top 1 world because it lets you get US work visa (the) easiest
No there are massive differences, especially with houses and qol

it depend where are you from. When thinking theorically it can seem like you are very strong mentally and can change to another country easily. But its not how it works. If its very different from your culture it will be very very hard.

it depend where are you from. When thinking theorically it can seem like you are very strong mentally and can change to another country easily. But its not how it works. If its very different from your culture it will be very very hard.
I'm an introvert at heart so i dont go out much

I haven't lived in the UK for long only around a decade and have always contemplated leaving now that I have enough money to leave I am

It also depends on the city and area u r going. These countries ranking are not useful when thinking about where are you going to live.

I'm an introvert at heart so i dont go out much

I haven't lived in the UK for long only around a decade and have always contemplated leaving now that I have enough money to leave I am
where you was born?

It also depends on the city and area u r going. These countries ranking are not useful when thinking about where are you going to live.
Well I'm wealthy enough to live in areas like Texas dont know much about Australia

the US is a great country. Just don’t be giga poor here. Otherwise it fucking sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
lol really? Its the country i want to live lol. Yeah theres no better quality than some places in the interior there tbh. I know a simillar country to itally would be Spain, Portugal, France. Other than that i would say south america countries like Argentina, Chile, Uruguai. Between those 3 that u listed uk is the most. But the thing is your question is too broad, like best economy to do what? If u want to create a farm i would say the best country is Brazil. If you want to work from distance probably morroco or simillar. These broad economical indexs are made to be used in politics, not by individuals.

• +1
Well I'm wealthy enough to live in areas like Texas dont know much about Australia
So u want aplace that is cheap to live with money you already have and that is safe?

So u want aplace that is cheap to live with money you already have and that is safe?
Ye basically a place I can retire for half of the year in

Depending on the country youre from, Australia. It has things like the working holiday visa for people from certain countries and industry workers from all kinds like factory workers or construction workers make a massive amount of money compared to countries. However it has expensive living deep in the cities but then again so does UK, no idea about anything in canada. Also one thing to keep in mind is that the Australian currency is only half the value of the dollar and euro so even if you make decent money in Aus, it gets cut in half the instant you come back to the west
aus is best but need a proper profession before going there. A lot of early 20s go for traveling, bar, and construction work but not sure how long that will last. I know my friend transferred from his UK office to the Sydney office but that's more on the official side of things

• +1
Don’t come to UKistan it’s fucked, there are some European countries free of this bs but they will soon turn into a shithole too.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the US is a great country. Just don’t be giga poor here. Otherwise it fucking sucks.
US is very diverse. In many ways each State is like a separate nation.

• +1
Only good anglo countries are in the Caribbean with the cute curry foids

• Ugh..