• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, caiolindo, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
He was built for trimax.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, user123456 and normie_joe
He was built for trimax.

It's so strange how you perceive him as textbook submissive cuck in the first and more dominant in the second.

Jaw is law.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and ominion
Ladies and gentlemen v0 o1zygfea1axc1
4a831w

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, rand anon, coispet and 5 others
@HarrierDuBois insane ascension but on the ct scan that shit looks like straight up mutilation how can someone still go through that shit when you see what they do to your skull

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HarrierDuBois and ominion
It was mewing

jaw is law for sure
not even o'prys eye area would ascend him as hard as that

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
@HarrierDuBois insane ascension but on the ct scan that shit looks like straight up mutilation how can someone still go through that shit when you see what they do to your skull
yeah, all that opening up your skin, cutting bones using a grinder, drilling holes and amount of drugs used as painkillers. even an injection is scary for me. ive been bonesmashing but that is just scary

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
JFL , bonesmashing is legit unironical joke i think
bro for the love of god please stop destroying your face

everyone knows bonesmashing is a meme don’t browse those looksmaxxing tiktoks

bro for the love of god please stop destroying your face

everyone knows bonesmashing is a meme don’t browse those looksmaxxing tiktoks
no i dont use tiktok, i am aware about the outcomes boyo. it can be severe if you dont know how to do it + are you a long time user ???

no i dont use tiktok, i am aware about the outcomes boyo. it can be severe if you dont know how to do it + are you a long time user ???
yes i have been here long enough to tell you that there is no scientific evidence that bonesmashing works lol

you will damage your skin, blood vessles and nerves doing that, you won’t “grow” bone

how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and vex
Win or lose.

• So Sad
yes i have been here long enough to tell you that there is no scientific evidence that bonesmashing works lol

you will damage your skin, blood vessles and nerves doing that, you won’t “grow” bone

how old are you?
18+ lets discuss in pm

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Win or lose.
is it actually win or lose bhai? that dude could have lived a bluepilled life, found a girl who liked him, created a family and worked a 9-5 like everyone

i swear i fucking hate what society has come to having everyone think they need to be “the best looking” and thinking they are the main character

risking a lot for that surgery seems not worth it

i have become fully whitepilled tbh looks theory doesn’t attract me anymore

is this the end? have i finally reached enlightenment harrier?

i think you will also be an advocate of the whitepill after your ascension tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and HarrierDuBois
18+ lets discuss in pm
not need to discuss i will tell you my points and you can just agree or disagree

first of all clavicular is a tiktokcel and low iq

second of all there is something scientifically proven where tennis players main arm gets longer after years of playing, ONLY CASE OF BONE GROWTH EVER RECORDED

if you can find a way you apply the same pressure to your maxilla or whatever bone you are trying to grow you can achieve bone growth

but its impossible to do that, applying pressure to the bone by punching it will only make it worse

i rest my case

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ominion
is it actually win or lose bhai? that dude could have lived a bluepilled life, found a girl who liked him, created a family and worked a 9-5 like everyone

i swear i fucking hate what society has come to having everyone think they need to be “the best looking” and thinking they are the main character

risking a lot for that surgery seems not worth it

i have become fully whitepilled tbh looks theory doesn’t attract me anymore

is this the end? have i finally reached enlightenment harrier?

i think you will also be an advocate of the whitepill after your ascension tbh
Perhaps, I will still give everything I got for good looks.

• +1