Universal slayer trait

the questions is, where do you meet women that you can fuck? I am a outgoing person and have a normal male friend circle but I don't seem to meet any females.

the questions is, where do you meet women that you can fuck? I am a outgoing person and have a normal male friend circle but I don't seem to meet any females.
on dating apps if ur gl enough to get matches, if its only IRL then clubs/bars or sign up for predominantly female based hobbies such as yoga

go to vegan food festivals there are a lot of girls and little amount of guys, like 80/20

Last edited:
This topic comes often and different people have different opinion. Some say having chad face or being very tall is crucial, or having top eye area, or being very low bodyfat or certain combination of these are necessary for being a true(effortless) slayer.

In my opinion and experience the biggest slayer trait is: not having any failos. I don't think there's any stronger trait when it comes to attracting women tbh. Having no failos doesn't mean that you need a top % face, or top % height, or be single digit body fat or sean o'pry eyes or any of that shit. If you're at least "slightly above average" in everything (including brain neurons responsible for social stuff) then you have some serious slaying potential.

You don't need barrett face, just be like 5+psl with overall balance in your face, meaning you don't have any death sentence feature (assuming 4psl is average)
You don't need to be 6'5" tall, just be around 6'-6'1" (assuming 5'10" is average)
You don't need to be 24" bideltoid, just don't have too narrow shoulders and ribcage (zyros) and you can even improve it with gymcelling.
You don't need to be single digit bodyfat%, just be decently lean around 12-13% with visible ab definition and decently lean face.
You don't need to be overly muscular or strong, just have some basic layer of lean mass and athleticism (achieveable by 1 year of natty gymcelling).
You don't need a perfect hairline, you can have a little recession, but it can't be too much or else hop on fin/dut/ru/minox.
You don't need to be a circus clown PUA shill comedian(muh low inhib) when talking to women, just don't shake & stutter. talk slower and look into her eyes when talking.
You don't need to be extremely NT, you can have some weird hobbies, just don't be too weird overall and have some common ground with normies.
You don't need a patrick bateman skincare routine, just be clear of acne and have a little bit of color(signalling you leave your room).
You don't need 10k insta followers or any serious social media presence, having few 100 followers with couple posts is fine.
You don't need to be very rich, just have enough to pay for your own shit and afford to go out weekly, while wearing good quality clothes (not top designer ones).
etc... if 5/10 is average for anything, just be 6/10 at it. you get my point

if you have ALL these at the same time, you are a slayer as far as im concerned. ive seen so many slayers not having ANY top% traits, yet fitting all these minimum qualites and slaying mad hard every week. yes, on tinder this doesn't work as well, but IRL you have guaranteed success.

this is why you have people rated high yet struggling in real life, because they are bottlenecked few failos that I've listed here (or missed out even)

fixing your failos = everything

Starting to respect your opinions a bit more know even if you a massive twat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
one of best threads in this site, thanks for bump

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk and Deleted member 2486
At least I have a good eye area to make up for my other subhuman flaws

It is a cope mechanism that losers here think that you need to be a literal god to get bitches. Even normies get love and sex but we just miss out due to severe facial flaws and high inhibition

No one gets “love” in this world. Sex, yes. Love is cope.

No one gets “love” in this world. Sex, yes. Love is cope.
There is love. It is an evolutionary response so two worthless humans may procreate and raise a child. It exists but not in the normie sense. You two find each other sexually attractive and willing to commit

There is love. It is an evolutionary response so two worthless humans may procreate and raise a child. It exists but not in the normie sense. You two find each other sexually attractive and willing to commit

“Love” is normie terminology. You said it yourself, sexual attraction is the name of the game. Commitment is circumstantial and not tied to sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
i wished i had read this thread before i get fillers for cheekbones because it effecs also your looksmaxxing efforts

dont try to make normal feature great but concentrate on obvious subhuman flaws and try to make them human.

dont fix something that isnt broken

i would have gotten better aesthetical results
Exactly. It is risky to fix a decent nose. Fix any other feature like chin or cheekbones to make them on par
“Love” is normie terminology. You said it yourself, sexual attraction is the name of the game. Commitment is circumstantial and not tied to sexual attraction.
Sexual attraction is involved in commitment. How many divorces we see out of betabux

Still over if you're under 6ft. Chinese saying is if you're tall and rich you have a good personality.

Still over if you're under 6ft. Chinese saying is if you're tall and rich you have a good personality.
Looks don’t matter as much when everyone looks like shit

Very high IQ you earned yourself a follower

• +1
This topic comes often and different people have different opinion. Some say having chad face or being very tall is crucial, or having top eye area, or being very low bodyfat or certain combination of these are necessary for being a true(effortless) slayer.

In my opinion and experience the biggest slayer trait is: not having any failos. I don't think there's any stronger trait when it comes to attracting women tbh. Having no failos doesn't mean that you need a top % face, or top % height, or be single digit body fat or sean o'pry eyes or any of that shit. If you're at least "slightly above average" in everything (including brain neurons responsible for social stuff) then you have some serious slaying potential.

You don't need barrett face, just be like 5+psl with overall balance in your face, meaning you don't have any death sentence feature (assuming 4psl is average)
You don't need to be 6'5" tall, just be around 6'-6'1" (assuming 5'10" is average)
You don't need to be 24" bideltoid, just don't have too narrow shoulders and ribcage (zyros) and you can even improve it with gymcelling.
You don't need to be single digit bodyfat%, just be decently lean around 12-13% with visible ab definition and decently lean face.
You don't need to be overly muscular or strong, just have some basic layer of lean mass and athleticism (achieveable by 1 year of natty gymcelling).
You don't need a perfect hairline, you can have a little recession, but it can't be too much or else hop on fin/dut/ru/minox.
You don't need to be a circus clown PUA shill comedian(muh low inhib) when talking to women, just don't shake & stutter. talk slower and look into her eyes when talking.
You don't need to be extremely NT, you can have some weird hobbies, just don't be too weird overall and have some common ground with normies.
You don't need a patrick bateman skincare routine, just be clear of acne and have a little bit of color(signalling you leave your room).
You don't need 10k insta followers or any serious social media presence, having few 100 followers with couple posts is fine.
You don't need to be very rich, just have enough to pay for your own shit and afford to go out weekly, while wearing good quality clothes (not top designer ones).

if you have ALL these at the same time, you are a slayer as far as im concerned. ive seen so many slayers not having ANY top% traits, yet fitting all these minimum qualites and slaying mad hard every week. yes, on tinder this doesn't work as well, but IRL you have guaranteed success.

this is why you have people rated high yet struggling in real life, because they are bottlenecked few failos that I've listed here (or missed out even)

Tidal wave iq post

Is being ethnic a failo

read it again this shit is my looksmaxing manifesto fr fr

• +1
Is being ethnic a failo
it depends on your pheno within your ethnicity, your coloring, your location and looks/height too obv

Legit one of the best threads on the site

eppstein didn’t kill himself

But I like having a Patrick Bateman skincare routine

U think I/we put ourselves thru so much brainrape looksmaxxing that we just want to be slightly above average.
Id literally kill myself if I peaked at slightly above average.

Things certainly WERE easy back in 2019 huh!

Virtually everything on OP list written as “you don’t need” has now become practically mandatory for success.

Things certainly WERE easy back in 2019 huh!

Virtually everything on OP list written as “you don’t need” has now become practically mandatory for success.
Being good-looking and around average height or being tall and at least average looking is enough to slay foids fuck everything else. At least in college.

Bad advice. This mans is literally playing yall to get y’all to lose 💀 good strat tbh.

This is like the average male bro.