Update: I’m out of surgery

how did you get bimax without pre-op braces or extraction ?

Were the inplants PEEK?

how did you get bimax without pre-op braces or extraction ?
Surgery first is possible most of the time you just have to find a surgeon that is willing to do it, Pagnoni said it was fine.

I had 3 wisdom teeth extracted by him whilst under the single anaesthesia.

My occlusion isn't perfect, but that isn't what I was after. Any occlusion issues I had in the first place could have been corrected with Invisalign which is what I will do when I get home.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, badamj and Deleted member 20631
Surgery first is possible most of the time you just have to find a surgeon that is willing to do it, Pagnoni said it was fine.

My occlusion isn't perfect, but that isn't what I was after. Any occlusion issues I had in the first place could have been corrected with Invisalign which is what I will do when I get home.
You’re the 4th person on here who basically had the same exact surgery plan as me.

Saddled custom infraorbital implants + bimax + genio will save recessedcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, 5.5psl and Deleted member 20914
Hope you're happy with the result, I also got jaw surgery. Did he tell you how many times he had done the eye area implants before? Did he have results to show you for the eye implants or talk about the risks and their likelihoods?

everything good so far g? hope u‘re feeling better

Do you have a before pic?

2, pain is minimal but the discomfort is about an 8. Honestly if I could have seen into the future and see how I would feel rn I probably wouldn’t have done it
Will be negligible in hindsight if it ascends you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hope you're happy with the result, I also got jaw surgery. Did he tell you how many times he had done the eye area implants before? Did he have results to show you for the eye implants or talk about the risks and their likelihoods?
Many many times, probably over 100 if I had to guess. We went over risks yes

what bite problem do u have atm?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 20914
You’re the 4th person on here who basically had the same exact surgery plan as me.

what about jaw angle implants?

is that white tape covering the incision that they put the browridge implant through? always wondered how they fit PEEK browridge implants into the face

After your result I will delete my account

With your surgery we will be entitled to have an idea of what a realistic blackpill looksmax surgery can bring at maximum PSL intake

please keep us posted bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20914 and Prince88
Did you see any supraorbital results before? Did you have any apprehension about whether it would look natural or not?

Mirin chad.
Have you had minimally invasive trimax? Any trouble breathing/sleeping?

what are the risks associated with saddled infra/supra implants?

How to know if you need a bimax ??
I don't want to do a bimax only genio and implants and rhinoplasty

surgeon with the most experience placing them
so pagnoni mogs eppley ?

OP , why didn't you go for chin implants instead of genio ?
why did you choose pagnoni over eppley?
age ?
thoughts on zygo implants ?

mogger eye color btw
currently , you kinda look like jake from 2 and a half men

hope you become like this(or better) -

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
is that white tape covering the incision that they put the browridge implant through? always wondered how they fit PEEK browridge implants into the face
Yes exactly, it sits in the natural eyelid crease so no scar will be visible

Did you see any supraorbital results before? Did you have any apprehension about whether it would look natural or not?
Yes, they were very good.

so pagnoni mogs eppley ?

age ?

mogger eye color btw
currently , you kinda look like jake from 2 and a half men View attachment 2131213

hope you become like this(or better) - View attachment 2131239
eppley doesn’t do PEEK because he is in America.

Why would I get chin implant? Genio is better.

How to know if you need a bimax ??
I don't want to do a bimax only genio and implants and rhinoplasty

When I went to my surgeon's appointment, he said the following

I do not have an overbite or a under bite BTW.

1) Bite down, make sure your teeth are touching together

2) Now lower your jaw a hair, so there's a small gap between your all your teeth

3) Jut your lower jaw forward until you feel satisfied. Now since my bite is good, when I jut my jaw forward like that, my bite is way off. I have an underbite then. So they have to do upper jaw surgery or push the upper teeth as far as the can with braces.

4) Keep jutting your jaw forward and take a picture from the side.

5) If your chin still looks recessed you need lower + genio, or bimax + genio like in my case.

Now for genio only, follow steps 1 and 2, do not jut, cause if you jut you are moving your jaw. Take a picture and see if you can move your chin, without creating a deep mentolabial fold. If your move your chin out too far, it will look bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
When I went to my surgeon's appointment, he said the following

I do not have an overbite or a under bite BTW.

1) Bite down, make sure your teeth are touching together

2) Now lower your jaw a hair, so there's a small gap between your all your teeth

3) Jut your lower jaw forward until you feel satisfied. Now since my bite is good, when I jut my jaw forward like that, my bite is way off. I have an underbite then. So they have to do upper jaw surgery or push the upper teeth as far as the can with braces.

4) Keep jutting your jaw forward and take a picture from the side.

5) If your chin still looks recessed you need lower + genio, or bimax + genio like in my case.

Now for genio only, follow steps 1 and 2, do not jut, cause if your jut you are moving your jaw. Take a picture and see if you can move your chin, with creating a deep mentolabial fold. If your move your chin out too far, it will look bad.
Thank you bro !!

Niggas would rather get super invasive under the knife surgery before deciding to put the fork down and not being a fatty lmaooo.

dropped 32k for results that won’t come close to just getting lean. Peak autism. I never get tired of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lookzmax, Deleted member 30679, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
Thank you bro !!
If your bite is good currently, and you like your look when you jut your jaw, you need bimax. Cause if they only move the lower jaw, you now have an underbite.

If you want to avoid bimax, the orthodontist has to move your upper teeth as far out as possible to create an artificial overbite.

There was a really good image here where someone showed what a bad genio only result would look like. It was basically like an appendage under your mouth.

Again, just as all advice on this forum, your surgeon > anything I say. Consult a surgeon asap.

• +1
Wage cucked for 2 years and saved every penny and some inheritance I have had for ages.

In total the surgeries were 32k euro
2 years spent wage slaving for this and at some point you couldn’t think hmm let me try and lose some weight before dropping 32k on a surgery jfl.

No amount of surgery can make up for a brain thinks like that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and 5.5psl
2 years spent wage slaving for this and at some point you couldn’t think hmm let me try and lose some weight before dropping 32k on a surgery jfl.

No amount of surgery can make up for a brain thinks like that.
I’ve lost like 50 Lbs lmao

• Love it
  • +1
eppley doesn’t do PEEK because he is in America.
why not ?
american surgeons don't use PEEK ?
are you from europe or US ?
Why would I get chin implant? Genio is better.
cuz you wouldn't have to break you bone with implant = healing time is faster + cheaper + less risk

both would give the same effect - a bigger and wider chin

• +1
Reactions: lasnt and 5.5psl
why not ?

cuz you wouldn't have to break you bone with implant = healing time is faster + cheaper + less risk

I’m from UK. They cannot use PEEK for supras and infras in America that’s why they use silicone

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and 5.5psl
If your bite is good currently, and you like your look when you jut your jaw, you need bimax. Cause if they only move the lower jaw, you now have an underbite.

If you want to avoid bimax, the orthodontist has to move your upper teeth as far out as possible to create an artificial overbite.

There was a really good image here where someone showed what a bad genio only result would look like. It was basically like an appendage under your mouth.

Again, just as all advice on this forum, your surgeon > anything I say. Consult a surgeon asap.
No I look cucked and deformed when I jut
Do I still need a bimax ??

why not ?

No bro genio is better than chin implants you can move the bone accordingly
Implants have risk of infection and bone resorption too

No bro genio is better than chin implants you can move the bone accordingly
Implants have risk of infection and bone resorption too
You need bimax if it looks like you need bimax. Is your forward growth less than ideal? Get bimax.

Most people do not ‘need’ bimax, even when done by normie surgeons. It is largely for aesthetics

• +1
so pagnoni mogs eppley ?

age ?

mogger eye color btw
currently , you kinda look like jake from 2 and a half men View attachment 2131213

hope you become like this(or better) - View attachment 2131239
The real question isn't " can I ascend" ? , its "how much am I willing to lose" ?

What do we have to lose ?? Money??

They cannot use PEEK for supras and infras in America that’s why they use silicone
is it a legit safety issue or just greed ? why has this rule been made ?
one hardmaxxer told me silicone sucks ass
What do we have to lose ?? Money??
money should be the least of your worries if you decide to hardmaxx

what I meant by losing was - loss of time due to being in recovery,loss of mobility , nerve damage , ending up botched , going blind ,amputation(for LL), death etc

basically , are you willing to die trying to become chad ?
cuz I am :feelsokman:

• +1