Update: I’m out of surgery

I’ve lost like 50 Lbs lmao
2 years and you’ve only lost 50lbs yet still looking like that. good for you but means nothing if you’re not lean.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
2 years and you’ve only lost 50lbs yet still looking like that. good for you but means nothing if you’re not lean.
I need to lose around another 20 lbs to be lean, that will take 3 months tops. Not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
I need to lose around another 20 lbs to be lean, that will take 3 months tops. Not a big deal
Much more than that actually.

20lbs is about 10kg. You’re not 10kg overweight. You look 20+ bodyfat %.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, callisto, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Atleast you get it but it’s a much longer road than your making it out to be.

No amount of surgeries can hold a candle to being lean. Especially when compared to having high bf.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Atleast you get it but it’s a much longer road than your making it out to be.

No amount of surgeries can hold a candle to being lean. Especially when compared to having high bf.
Thats true, I know I gotta lose weight.

Thats true, I know I gotta lose weight.
tbh it would have been very beneficial to have dropped down to ~12% bf before surgery for you as that way you couldve seen what your face & bone structure look like leaner and included that into the surgery plan.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
tbh it would have been very beneficial to have dropped down to ~12% bf before surgery for you as that way you couldve seen what your face & bone structure look like leaner and included that into the surgery plan.
Yes ik but im retarded

Yes ik but im retarded
just consistently lose ~2lbs per week and see where youll be at. slow but consistent to not get fat again and keep somewhat of a controlled eating habit after getting to your goal weight

That would be brutal for surgery recovery most people lose atleast 10 lb during Bimax recovery since it’s a lot harder to get calories in when you can’t chew anything for 2 weeks

That would be brutal for surgery recovery most people lose atleast 10 lb during Bimax recovery since it’s a lot harder to get calories in when you can’t chew anything for 2 weeks
I've got plenty of calories in the bank

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
The real question isn't " can I ascend" ? , its "how much am I willing to lose" ?

What do we have to lose ?? Money??
If your forward growth is average and your bite is normal and doesn’t cause you health problems as in you aren’t going to develop sleep apnea than adding bimax is unnecessary if you’re on a tight budget.

Genio + custom infraorbital implants with a saddle will provide the best aesthetic outcome if all your other features are good.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I've got plenty of calories in the bank
I’m on a bulk until my surgery JFL, I don’t want to eat too much during my recovery because my stomach issues are going to make it 10x worse

• +1
If your forward growth is average and your bite is normal and doesn’t cause you health problems as in you aren’t going to develop sleep apnea than adding bimax is unnecessary if you’re on a tight budget.

Genio + custom infraorbital implants with a saddle will provide the best aesthetic outcome if all your other features are good.
Who wants average forward growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Jungcuck, Prince88 and 3 others
Who wants average forward growth?
You risk ending up dogmaxxed if you don’t plan it correctly, this is why infraorbital implants should be standard when doing Bimax since you want your upper and lower maxilla to have matching forward growth.

And I’m speaking from a cost perspective since for some users it’s very hard to get more than 20k.

If your budget is limited you’d get more improvement from a genioplasty + custom infraorbital implants than you would genio + bimax, this only applies to someone with average forward growth/a normal bite though.

Brutal how few surgeons do saddled implants or Bimax + Genio + implants in one surgery.

And a lot of jaw surgery results are complete dogshit, especially the ones performed by bluepilled surgeons.

A reason for this is the average surgeon doesn’t use custom plates so there’s a hard limit on how much the bone structure can be advanced or positioned so they’re forced to use smaller movements.
Also the average surgeon has no sense for facial aesthetics at all.

I’m happy I was neurotic and autistic enough to do my own research instead of blindly agreeing with the first surgeon I spoke to who wanted to pull 6 teeth out, would’ve completely fucked my shit up.

I have to maintain my scholarships if I want to afford this surgery though so I have to brutally studycel for the next few months :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 21048 and 3 others

We can atleast softmax till the point that we don't need a bimax lol
Ig I need it but I genuinely don't want to get it my reason might be retarded but it is bcoz I have never seen someone having a sharp jawline after bimax or they having a much better looking face , so much money + brutal recovery time
I am planning to currently cope with roids and chewing and after that I will get rhinoplasty 100% sure other surgeries aren't confirmed

• +1
We can atleast softmax till the point that we don't need a bimax lol
Ig I need it but I genuinely don't want to get it my reason might be retarded but it is bcoz I have never seen someone having a sharp jawline after bimax or they having a much better looking face , so much money + brutal recovery time
I am planning to currently cope with roids and chewing and after that I will get rhinoplasty 100% sure other surgeries aren't confirmed
Bimax improves jawline because the advancement from the Bimax and genio will stretch your skin out which means more jaw definition.

Most people who need Bimax are recessed so the amount of improvement they get is limited since a lot of recessed niggas also have a shit ramus with little to no gonial flaring so they need jaw widening or a jaw angle implant

• +1
Reactions: grooxx, VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
Bimax improves jawline because the advancement from the Bimax and genio will stretch your skin out which means more jaw definition.

Most people who need Bimax are recessed so the amount of improvement they get is limited since a lot of recessed niggas also have a shit ramus with little to no gonial flaring so they need jaw widening or a jaw angle implant
You are one of my favourite and high IQ users tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sanguinius and Deleted member 20631
  • Love it
what's wrong with your nose ?

@feelgood thoughts on chin implants vs genio ?
Idk much about technical aesthetics I just don't like it tbh

• +1
what's wrong with your nose ?

@feelgood thoughts on chin implants vs genio ?
I think genio is better in almost all cases, chin implants aren’t as stable as other implants since they’re in an area that moves a lot so the implant rubbing on the bone can cause resorption especially if it’s made of silicone(dogshit material, way too soft).

And a genio can be modified to add size to the chin in all 3 dimensions(height, width, and anterior projection).

So in most cases you can achieve close to ideal results with a genio. There isn’t really any benefit a chin implant has over genio except it’s ability to add mass, but you don’t need a crimson-chin tier chin to be attractive.

In some case where you’re literally chinless like micrognathia maybe a chin implant would be better but in general genioplasty is preferred

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183, Mikes91 and king_bandon
The dude is literally spamming low iq messages for colors in the name. Nothing more.
I respect him because he’s not mentally ill like most users on here, doesn’t matter if his posts seem low iq to you at the very least you can have a conversation with him and discuss things in a grounded matter.

The basement dwellers on here are too mentally raped to do anything about their situation so they try to drag everyone down with them, so any user that’s trying to meaningfully contribute and discuss self-improvement related topics is a user I respect

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Magnum Opus and grooxx
I wish you luck with your recovery! Please update us with pictures. I want to see how it changes you.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 20914
looking like a very good result even with all that swelling.

no pain, no gain.

hoping for a speedy recovery and please update us with pics so we can see your ascension to slayer.

so the implant rubbing on the bone can cause resorption especially if it’s made of silicone(dogshit material, way too soft)
so that's why OP and others like PEEK , and concurrently non american surgeons

• +1
I respect him because he’s not mentally ill like most users on here, doesn’t matter if his posts seem low iq to you at the very least you can have a conversation with him and discuss things in a grounded matter.

The basement dwellers on here are too mentally raped to do anything about their situation so they try to drag everyone down with them, so any user that’s trying to meaningfully contribute and discuss self-improvement related topics is a user I respect
The place has already gone to shit. All these 13 year olds from TikTok and Curry Rotters literally say everything is cope nobody knows shit about surgery anymore ppl don't even know what a Genio is lol.

Look back at 2018-2020 here and you can see the amount of high IQ users and how close knit everyone was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Prince88, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
The place has already gone to shit. All these 13 year olds from TikTok and Curry Rotters literally say everything is cope. Nobody knows shit about surgery anyone Ppl don't even know what a Genio is lol.

Look back at 2018-2020 here and you can see the amount of high IQ users and how close knit everyone was
Yeah the amount of new retarded users that started coming here after the summer turned it into shit.

Before you could make threads asking questions and people would genuinely answer and be helpful aside from a few nutcases like rabid rosaries and the white guy that had BDD about not being Asian and would write essay long threads and theories about how White women preferred Asian men just to later write another essay debunking his own theory JFL

At the very least I joined soon enough to get all the information I needed, shitposting is ruining this site and even the funny shitposters are gone so we’re just left with retards. Like I remember in December there were niggas that joined only a week ago and they somehow had more posts than me at the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lookzmax and VenatorLuparius
Yeah the amount of new retarded users that started coming here after the summer turned it into shit.

Before you could make threads asking questions and people would genuinely answer and be helpful aside from a few nutcases like rabid rosaries and the white guy that had BDD about not being Asian and would write essay long threads and theories about how White women preferred Asian men just to later write another essay debunking his own theory JFL

At the very least I joined soon enough to get all the information I needed, shitposting is ruining this site and even the funny shitposters are gone so we’re just left with retards. Like I remember in December there were niggas that joined only a week ago and they somehow had more posts than me at the time
Unironically I can tell some of these guys iq by there huge negative post/rep ratio. I can just tell if their just a shitposter that gets ignored by that.

Not always tho sometimes funny = reacts and legitimate high IQ greycels get ignored

Yeah I joined in last summer so I don't know what it was like before. Its gotten so bad that all the stuff I know I had to look back at 2019-2021 to find out about

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

Yup you have people that joined 3 or 4 months ago having the same postcount as established members : teenage shitposters with no social life who spend their whole day here, rotting and coping about why they are not taking action.

Thank God looksmaxxing took off way after my early 20's otherwise I could have been one of them.

I feel like I joined too late though, the prime years of this place are bygone and all the quality posters are either banned or deleted their accounts.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 20631
Yup you have people that joined 3 or 4 months ago having the same postcount as established members : teenage shitposters with no social life who spend their whole day here, rotting and coping about why they are not taking action.

Thank God looksmaxxing took off way after my early 20's otherwise I could have been one of them.

I feel like I joined too late though, the prime years of this place are bygone and all the quality posters are either banned or deleted their accounts.
Age?

It’s for the better, get all the information you need, get surgery and just leave forever.

The people that use this site are extremely pessimistic and usually deluded and eventually it begins rubbing off on you. The people that do nothing but rot on here all day go against the philosophy of this site which is self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875 and VenatorLuparius

In my early 20's it was peak Zyzz and forum.bodybuilding.com era so I was busy trying to get big and get pussies (which I did) not shitposting all day long about yet another blackpill basement dweller theory.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 21048
It’s for the better, get all the information you need, get surgery and just leave forever.

The people that use this site are extremely pessimistic and usually deluded and eventually it begins rubbing off on you. The people that do nothing but rot on here all day go against the philosophy of this site which is self improvement
Yup I've schedule all my remaining surgeries for the end of the first semester.

Eye surgeries in may and then jaw implant+inframal in July

No need to prolong my stay here after that. I would have got all the valuable information I needed. I'll be busy NTing.

I Initially joined in September 2020 but immediately left when confronted with so much autism and negativity. I only came back last summer to get info about surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 20631

In my early 20's it was peak Zyzz and forum.bodybuilding.com era so I was busy trying to get big and get pussies (which I did) not shitposting all day long about yet another blackpill basement dweller theory.
So your probably careermaxxed hence why you can afford these surgeries.

I'm only 17 lol just like every other user and I kinda fucked myself up here by rotting here too much

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 20631

I'm only 17 lol, just like every other user and I kinda fucked myself up here by rotting here too much
It’s fine that’s young enough so that you can save up for all major surgeries by the time you’re 20 if you’re living in a first world country.

You should be gymcelling as well, you only have now to make a meaningful change to your life, don’t procrastinate it because before you know you’ll be 20 and full of regret

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 21048

I'm only 17 lol just like every other user and I kinda fucked myself up here by rotting here too much
You're 17 don't fry your brain with the Omega autism of this place.

At your age there was no such thing as looksmaxxing, it was all bluepill shit : lose weight, get in the gym and get a haircut lol.

So in a way you're lucky that you get all this knowledge that my generation didn't get. However it's also a curse as you have way much higher risk of developping body dysmorphia and other mental issues.

At 17 I was busy playing football outside with friends and playing on my PS3 lol. Online dating and social media were in their infancy so it was also easier to get girls.

Get all the valuable knowledge that you can apply at your age : softmaxxing, gymaxxing and let the hardmaxxing for later when you can afford them.

Ntmaxxing the best skill you can count on at your age not fantasizing about bimax and lefort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 27772 and 1 other person
You're 17 don't fry your brain with the Omega autism of this place.

At your age there was no such thing as looksmaxxing, it was all bluepill shit : lose weight, get in the gym and get a haircut lol.

So in a way you're lucky that you get all this knowledge that my generation didn't get. However it's also a curse as you have way much higher risk of developping body dysmorphia and other mental issues.

At 17 I was busy playing football outside with friends and playing on my PS3 lol. Online dating and social media were in their infancy so it was also easier to get girls.

Get all the valuable knowledge that you can apply at your age : softmaxxing, gymaxxing and let the hardmaxxing for later when you can afford them.

Ntmaxxing the best skill you can count on at your age not fantasizing about bimax and lefort.
Like 2010? Way different times all came to shit pretty fast with technocracy, Hypergamy and other gay shit

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Like 2010? Way different times all came to shit pretty fast with technocracy, Hypergamy and other gay shit
Yeah I saw the shift.

It was all good until 2014-2015 then came Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder and all other piece of crap applications that ruined the game for most men.

Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place : I can't bluepill myself back to the pre-2010 years and I can't ignore the blackpill that I've already swallowed. So I've got to mix the two visions in a very schizophrenic way.

• +1
Reactions: brb7, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 27772 and 1 other person
Yeah I saw the shift.

It was all good until 2014-2015 then came Snapchat, Instagram, Tinder and all other piece of crap applications that ruined the game for most men.

Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place : I can't bluepill myself back to the pre-2010 years and I can't ignore the blackpill that I've already swallowed. So I've got to mix the two visions in a very schizophrenic way.
Yeah imagine all the zoomers and gen alpha that will never experience those pre social media days. Its over for the world soon

• +1
Yup I've schedule all my remaining surgeries for the end of the first semester.

Eye surgeries in may and then jaw implant+inframal in July

No need to prolong my stay here after that. I would have got all the valuable information I needed. I'll be busy NTing.

I Initially joined in September 2020 but immediately left when confronted with so much autism and negativity. I only came back last summer to get info about surgeries.
Who are you going to for your eye surgeries? Italy?
Are you gonna do soft tissue work or implants? You don’t have to name the surgeon if you want to gatekeep

Who are you going to for your eye surgeries? Italy?
Are you gonna do soft tissue work or implants? You don’t have to name the surgeon if you want to gatekeep
No problem. I don't gatekeep.

I'm going to Bernardini.

I'm doing soft tissue with him (lower eyelid retraction + canthoplasty) and then I'll add some implants on top with Pagnoni.

Italy is the blackpill mecca of Europe.

No problem. I don't gatekeep.

I'm going to Bernardini.

I'm doing soft tissue with him (lower eyelid retraction + canthoplasty) and then I'll add some implants on top with Pagnoni.

Italy is the blackpill mecca of Europe.
I agree 100%, Nice plan bro.
Are you in the U.S. but choosing to go to Italy bc of Bernadini or is he the best in your opinion.
Are you doing infra/supra with Pagnoni after?
I have a feeling your gonna look really good after it’s all said and done.
Who was your genio surgeon?

Yes that is the point of the big saddle and the drop-down design. The implants have made my orbits more compact and square
@Artemis

when will you kys

• +1
Did your nose get affected? did the septum get broken by the lefort ?

Update pelase

Attachments

• current.png
    current.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mattix, MadTwatter, Deleted member 18582 and 2 others
teenage shitposters with no social life who spend their whole day here, rotting and coping about why they are not taking action.
bro how can I looksmax somehow with my 555 jewros per month? I need to wageslave for 2 years in order to get a bimax.

for eye pics please see my latest thread
i think your improvement with these implants is quite decent and visible, but still far from ideal esp when you take into acc you've chosen most "blackpilled" implant surgeon who does exist + you spent like 50-55 my monthly payments

i think your improvement with these implants is quite decent and visible, but still far from ideal esp when you take into acc you've chosen most "blackpilled" implant surgeon who does exist + you spent like 50-55 my monthly payments
You cannot possibly comment when I'm still swollen like a balloon, the fact that you can even call it 'decent' at this stage is impressive.

The implants were the best the could have possibly been, best designer in world, and best at placing them. So effectively, I am an example of what implants can achieve under maximally ideal conditions.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Prince88, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others