Update: I’m out of surgery

i think your improvement with these implants is quite decent and visible, but still far from ideal esp when you take into acc you've chosen most "blackpilled" implant surgeon who does exist + you spent like 50-55 my monthly payments
his starting point was terrible. he can’t go from 10th percentile to 99th percentile eye shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
his starting point was terrible. he can’t go from 10th percentile to 99th percentile eye shape
True.

I went from terrible to slightly above average I would say

• +1
Reactions: User49
True.

I went from terrible to slightly above average I would say
You can still massively improve ur eye area. Cantho + minox + oral castor oil

• +1
Reactions: mattix and Sanguinius
Good luck with the recovery man i hope you feel better with yourself when you look at the mirror after this

Good luck with the recovery man i hope you feel better with yourself when you look at the mirror after this
Already feel better about myself and im still very swollen and fat, so when I am leanmaxxed and healed fully I should be much more outgoing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Sanguinius
fairs ma nigga. But 32k...
Could've got a mortgage on a 3 bed house worth 400-500k, lived in one of the rooms. Rental income would've covered the mortgage & you live for free.

I genuinely hope you achieve good results & are satisfied with the outcome cause there is a serious opportunity cost here.

fairs ma nigga. But 32k...
Could've got a mortgage on a 3 bed house worth 400-500k, lived in one of the rooms. Rental income would've covered the mortgage & you live for free.

I genuinely hope you achieve good results & are satisfied with the outcome cause there is a serious opportunity cost here.
32k isnt a big deal in the scheme of things

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, NegativeNorwood, CristianT and 2 others
bro how can I looksmax somehow with my 555 jewros per month? I need to wageslave for 2 years in order to get a bimax.
555 euros, damn thats brutal.

In UK you can easily surgerymaxx if you got the work ethic, work 80 hours a week for minimum wage (worst case) (£10.42), live with parents, thats 43k in a year, more than enough to get most surgeries one would need.

So basically you sacrifice a year of your life to live the rest of your life as a chad

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 17244
bro how can I looksmax somehow with my 555 jewros per month? I need to wageslave for 2 years in order to get a bimax.
Time to leave Polska brother and come back with your pockets full.

• JFL
Thanks for the reply, wish you a speedy recovery and curious to see where this leads, its looking hopeful so far imo. Best of luck going forward and keep providing updates please!

• +1
And what will I do in Germany/Netherlands? Toilet cleansing? Truck driving?
Work in the auto industry bro : Lot of jobs and you could get a formation and ready to work in no time.

I know a lot of guys who did not even finish highschool making about 2500 to 3000 € (excluding bonuses).

What exactly jobs
Don't know, putting car parts together on a specific line. It's not rocket science bro.

If I were poor I'd rather work in a factory with a decent wage than rot in cubicle with a poverty wage (a lot of people working in offices make less than 2000 €/month in Western Europe).

Don't know, putting car parts together on a specific line. It's not rocket science bro.

If I were poor I'd rather work in a factory with a decent wage than rot in cubicle with a poverty wage (a lot of people working in offices make less than 2000 €/month in Western Europe).
Im too lazy for this shit. I'd rather rot in my basement and complain on incel forums.

Im too lazy for this shit. I'd rather rot in my basement and complain on incel forums.
You already work... why not just change job for one that pays more?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 17244 and VenatorLuparius
You already work... why not just change job for one that pays more?
there is no possible to earn more than $700 in EE unless you are into IT or some niche, lacking profession like truck driver, welder or plumber. Obv you can pass med study and earn >$2000-3000 but I dont wanna ascend at 35 lol.

@misc001 Can I ask if Giant did the implant designs and how big the scar in the hairline is?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Bump. Update

How in the motherfuck did you afford this. Also super high T getting them all at once. Basically all of them are the surgeries I neeed. Huge ascension I bet.

How in the motherfuck did you afford this. Also super high T getting them all at once. Basically all of them are the surgeries I neeed. Huge ascension I bet.
You bet wrong. From the pics I saw he went from fat fuck to uncanny ogre fat fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Allornothing
Got any of them now?
No, he posted other threads, imo the side looks unnatural due to the implants and chin too big, if I remember. Also eye change was underwhelming but OP was coping and saying it looked good

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and 5'7 zoomer