updated ignore list

who cares

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
I could also doxx you without you answering my question? That doesn't make sense

• +1
I could also doxx you without you answering my question? That doesn't make sense
yeah but if i showed more stuff that would probably make u more likely to do it and i dont wanna leave this forum and i dont want my life to be affected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 2597
yeah but if i showed more stuff that would probably make u more likely to do it and i dont wanna leave this forum and i dont want my life to be affected
No

never ignore me proex i value your posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, MrGlutton and Deleted member 6963
damn this nigga still shit talking me, like i won't fuck up his life with a message

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, MrGlutton, Copeful and 1 other person
Fucking crybaby bitch LMAO

• +1
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
nice list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Jfl the princeton chink nerdcel was the one telling @Proex Untrue shit, salty ching chong's gonna stick together. Proex confirmed a noodle.
Why are you racist to me

I've never ever been racist to you I love you man
Yeah I shouldn't blame you people like Proex and the Singaporean Princeton student makes ricecels lookbad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Yeah I shouldn't blame you people like Proex and the Singaporean Princeton student makes ricecels lookbad
Yeah, you're not in their category those 2 are retards tho.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and IncelsBraincels
EFC5A88B EB03 4D28 99C7 26CE4483F8A3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Lux
  • +1
Good to know I'm not on your ignore list, Proex.

• +1
I feel honored

I dont ignore ppl easily, only do it when all they do is shittalk me and insult me constantly for stupid reasons. I have some of them ignored cuz they seem very bluepilled, I think thats the reason for most greycels there. Dont call me a pussy for this some of them did very fucked up shit to me. Some are ignored cuz they spammed me hundreds of ugh reacts. If ur here I dont wanna interact with u at all.

View attachment 1002093View attachment 1002094View attachment 1002095View attachment 1002096
Ugh. And it had a need to tell us as if its a foid larping as herself. A real twisted 30-something-year old looking skank that's actually younger but ugh, she's aging quicker than Herpes spreading during a Netflix audition for their next coming show, "Preteen Spring Break."