UPPER maxillary projection is the key to aesthetics

What's the upper maxilla?

The upper maxilla is essentially the Le Fort 2 area minus the Le Fort 1 area.

View attachment 1033427View attachment 1033418View attachment 1033419

Figure 1: The 3 Le Fort fractures. The upper maxilla is Le Fort 2 minus Le Fort 1.

The upper maxilla includes the inner infraorbital rims, the nasal ridge, the canine fossa area (Figure 2), and most importantly, the nasal aperture.

View attachment 1033442

Figure 2: Canine fossae

This post doesn't go into detail about the canine fossa; just know that it's an important part of the upper maxilla.

What does upper maxillary projection look like?

Upper maxillary projection is characterized by the area from the front of the cheekbone to the back of the nose being a smooth transition when viewed from the side, as seen in Figure 3.

View attachment 1033406View attachment 1033407

Figure 3: Almost-side-profile view of a White man with upper maxillary projection

The man in Figure 3 has a seamless "blend" between the zygoma and the back of the nose. Contrast that with this other man who has a clearly defined border in the same spot:

View attachment 1033448

Figure 4: Poor upper maxillary projection

The difference is due to the slope of the bone around the nasal aperture. With a forward upper maxilla, the bone on the left and right taper forward and inward toward the nose. With a flat upper maxilla, the bone on both sides of the upper maxilla are parallel.

View attachment 1033403

Figure 5: Caucasoid projected upper maxilla vs. Mongoloid flat upper maxilla

Projected upper maxillas as typically seen in Caucasoids, whereas a flat upper maxilla is a Mongoloid trait.

Another way to look at this is in terms of the position of the nasal aperture, the hole in the skull you breathe through.

View attachment 1033410View attachment 1033408View attachment 1033409

Figure 6: Underprojected, normal, and overprojected nasal apertures

View attachment 1033417View attachment 1033421

Figure 7: The recessed nasal aperture of a Mongoloid and the projected nasal aperture of a Caucasoid

An aesthetic upper maxilla is for the most part a projected nasal aperture.

Here's an East Asian woman who got a nose job as well as some procedure that moved her nasal aperture forward and made the surrounding tissue more slanted forwards toward the center:

View attachment 1033404View attachment 1033405

Figure 8: Before and after of an East Asian woman who got a more projected nasal aperture, making the surrounding contour slanted forward toward the middle like Caucasians

As you can see, she used to have a clearly defined border between the front of her zygos and the back of her nose, and after surgery it turned into a smooth blended transition, which is ideal.

The difference between a projected upper maxilla and a projected nose

This is a recessed subhuman:

View attachment 1033412

Figure 9: A recessed subhuman

Giving him a forward-protruding Caucasoid nose doesn't result in a good look (Figure 10).

View attachment 1033413

Figure 10: Shit

His nasal aperture and the bone around it needs to get pulled forward, like this:

View attachment 1033479

Figure 11: Better

I deliberately kept his nose flat in order to show how a projected upper maxilla with a flat nose mogs a recessed upper maxilla with a projecting nose.

The final nail in the coffin for Mew Indicator Line copers

@loox made a very high-IQ post last year about the faults of the Mew Indicator Line:

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-measure-a-recessed-maxilla.122146/post-2598129

Unfortunately, it hasn't gotten many views because it's the 60th reply to a thread that claims the Mew Indicator Line is a "great tool." At the time of writing, that thread is in the "Best of the Best" subforum. I think it has merit, but it should be removed from BotB for the Mew Indicator Line's flaws.

What flaws? Well first of all, the Mew Indicator Line (MIL) does a poor job at measuring forward growth. If you think about it, drawing a line from the incisors to the nose tip measures the projection of the lower maxilla relative to the upper maxilla—though inaccurately because nose size affects the measurement.

A short MIL indicates a more projected lower maxilla compared to the upper, and a long MIL indicates the opposite. Because of the relative nature of the MIL, a more recessed upper maxilla actually causes a shorter and more ideal MIL, which doesn't make sense (Figure 12).

View attachment 1033415

Figure 12: The more recessed a person's upper maxilla, the better the Mew Indicator Line.

As previously mentioned, MIL is affected by nose size, and this makes it an utterly dog shit method of measuring the degree of maxillary projection. If it weren't affected by nose size, it'd serve as a useful tool for measuring the upper/lower projection balance: the projection of the lower maxilla relative to the upper. But it's useless for measuring that too since it's affected by nose size. Methods such as the maxillary triangle (Figure 13) are superior.

View attachment 1033502

Figure 13: The Maxillary Triangle: a better method of measuring maxillary projection than the Mew Indicator Line.

What's the key takeaway?

Upper maxillary projection is pretty much nasal aperture projection. And nasal aperture projection is the most important thing for getting that "forward-grown look." Flawed methods like the Mew Indicator Line are bad for measuring upper maxillary projection.

This is just taking about averages right ? chang has the proportions of the caucasian model same with chad preet right oh and tyrone ?

@thecel actually answer my question this time nigga.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
What's the upper maxilla?

The upper maxilla is essentially the Le Fort 2 area minus the Le Fort 1 area.

View attachment 1033427View attachment 1033418View attachment 1033419

Figure 1: The 3 Le Fort fractures. The upper maxilla is Le Fort 2 minus Le Fort 1.

The upper maxilla includes the inner infraorbital rims, the nasal ridge, the canine fossa area (Figure 2), and most importantly, the nasal aperture.

View attachment 1033442

Figure 2: Canine fossae

This post doesn't go into detail about the canine fossa; just know that it's an important part of the upper maxilla.

What does upper maxillary projection look like?

Upper maxillary projection is characterized by the area from the front of the cheekbone to the back of the nose being a smooth transition when viewed from the side, as seen in Figure 3.

View attachment 1033406View attachment 1033407

Figure 3: Almost-side-profile view of a White man with upper maxillary projection

The man in Figure 3 has a seamless "blend" between the zygoma and the back of the nose. Contrast that with this other man who has a clearly defined border in the same spot:

View attachment 1033448

Figure 4: Poor upper maxillary projection

The difference is due to the slope of the bone around the nasal aperture. With a forward upper maxilla, the bone on the left and right taper forward and inward toward the nose. With a flat upper maxilla, the bone on both sides of the upper maxilla are parallel.

View attachment 1033403

Figure 5: Caucasoid projected upper maxilla vs. Mongoloid flat upper maxilla

Projected upper maxillas as typically seen in Caucasoids, whereas a flat upper maxilla is a Mongoloid trait.

Another way to look at this is in terms of the position of the nasal aperture, the hole in the skull you breathe through.

View attachment 1033410View attachment 1033408View attachment 1033409

Figure 6: Underprojected, normal, and overprojected nasal apertures

View attachment 1033417View attachment 1033421

Figure 7: The recessed nasal aperture of a Mongoloid and the projected nasal aperture of a Caucasoid

An aesthetic upper maxilla is for the most part a projected nasal aperture.

Here's an East Asian woman who got a nose job as well as some procedure that moved her nasal aperture forward and made the surrounding tissue more slanted forwards toward the center:

View attachment 1033404View attachment 1033405

Figure 8: Before and after of an East Asian woman who got a more projected nasal aperture, making the surrounding contour slanted forward toward the middle like Caucasians

As you can see, she used to have a clearly defined border between the front of her zygos and the back of her nose, and after surgery it turned into a smooth blended transition, which is ideal.

The difference between a projected upper maxilla and a projected nose

This is a recessed subhuman:

View attachment 1033412

Figure 9: A recessed subhuman

Giving him a forward-protruding Caucasoid nose doesn't result in a good look (Figure 10).

View attachment 1033413

Figure 10: Shit

His nasal aperture and the bone around it needs to get pulled forward, like this:

View attachment 1033479

Figure 11: Better

I deliberately kept his nose flat in order to show how a projected upper maxilla with a flat nose mogs a recessed upper maxilla with a projecting nose.

The final nail in the coffin for Mew Indicator Line copers

@loox made a very high-IQ post last year about the faults of the Mew Indicator Line:

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-measure-a-recessed-maxilla.122146/post-2598129

Unfortunately, it hasn't gotten many views because it's the 60th reply to a thread that claims the Mew Indicator Line is a "great tool." At the time of writing, that thread is in the "Best of the Best" subforum. I think it has merit, but it should be removed from BotB for the Mew Indicator Line's flaws.

What flaws? Well first of all, the Mew Indicator Line (MIL) does a poor job at measuring forward growth. If you think about it, drawing a line from the incisors to the nose tip measures the projection of the lower maxilla relative to the upper maxilla—though inaccurately because nose size affects the measurement.

A short MIL indicates a more projected lower maxilla compared to the upper, and a long MIL indicates the opposite. Because of the relative nature of the MIL, a more recessed upper maxilla actually causes a shorter and more ideal MIL, which doesn't make sense (Figure 12).

View attachment 1033415

Figure 12: The more recessed a person's upper maxilla, the better the Mew Indicator Line.

As previously mentioned, MIL is affected by nose size, and this makes it an utterly dog shit method of measuring the degree of maxillary projection. If it weren't affected by nose size, it'd serve as a useful tool for measuring the upper/lower projection balance: the projection of the lower maxilla relative to the upper. But it's useless for measuring that too since it's affected by nose size. Methods such as the maxillary triangle (Figure 13) are superior.

View attachment 1033502

Figure 13: The Maxillary Triangle: a better method of measuring maxillary projection than the Mew Indicator Line.

What's the key takeaway?

Upper maxillary projection is pretty much nasal aperture projection. And nasal aperture projection is the most important thing for getting that "forward-grown look." Flawed methods like the Mew Indicator Line are bad for measuring upper maxillary projection.
BUMPING THIS ABSOLTUTE GOD TIER THREAD! Agreed with 95% of everything said, top 3 threads you've ever produced son. Kinda water info but high effort bro! @thecel

Solid replies itt too.

d0f22e6f-93db-4e6a-843e-2420cbafd6f5-jpeg.1033404
slant-png.1033405
WHat did she have done? what cause projecting nasal aperture and bones that also cause the surrounding soft tissue to come forward too.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and thecel
This is the best thread I've seen on looksmax so far.

I was wondering about the model Christen Harper. Apparently she is a Japanese/Euromerican hapa. Why doesn't she look more Asian? Because her upper maxilla is forward-set like a European.

View attachment 1107762View attachment 1107763
Probably the most beautiful sexiest hapa female i've ever seen, look like a euro green eyed fogger

Nasal aperture proejction is LIFE, maxila maxila holy shit maxila is everything

That and lower third height and splencho size for men.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and thecel

@thecel would actually look decent if he can fix his gook tier pct

C2B74A15 D43F 421D A84E BA9282162B12

Then get a better nasal bridge and nasal tip from Dr Yoo

Roids to see androgen receptor sensitivity in jaw
And if that doesn’t work get a jaw implant

There’s hope. Just need to nuke all gook features like you hate yourself

Edit: also fix downturned lips

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
@thecel would actually look decent if he can fix his gook tier pct

View attachment 1571386

Then get a better nasal bridge and nasal tip from Dr Yoo

There’s hope. Just need to nuke all gook features like you hate yourself
Impossible monolid and cyclops tier IPD. Low Pren T trait low IPD/PFL is too.

Idk man, he needs to testosterone MAXX asap

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16834
Would IGF-1 also cause a similar change in the jaw?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel and Birdcell
Nah bro , I have 10mm underbite and still slay

• Woah
Would IGF-1 also cause a similar change in the jaw?
Bro I did small research and found russian studies confirming that local injection found reasonable correlation with growth in that area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Localized injections yes but androgenic sensitivity is a better route for anyone over 18
Wdym by that ? I'm 19 and planned to inject IGF-1 into chin to grow it , what other solutions are there ?

Wdym by that ? I'm 19 and planned to inject IGF-1 into chin to grow it , what other solutions are there ?

Androgenic steroids to induce jaw growth.
So a 500mg test cycle for a year along with Tren.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Birdcell
Androgenic steroids to induce jaw growth.
So a 500mg test cycle for a year along with Tren.
Which means reading another 500 pages of broscience on gay bodybuilding forums , but I will get through that bro , thx for advice :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, thecel and 1 other person
BUMPING THIS ABSOLTUTE GOD TIER THREAD! Agreed with 95% of everything said, top 3 threads you've ever produced son. Kinda water info but high effort bro! @thecel

Solid replies itt too.

WHat did she have done? what cause projecting nasal aperture and bones that also cause the surrounding soft tissue to come forward too.
Paranasial implant I think and maybe think combined. I have a recessed nasal bridge and need this. Ideally I think lefort 2 but no one offers that for cosmetic purposes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and AscendingHero
Paranasial implant I think and maybe think combined. I have a recessed nasal bridge and need this. Ideally I think lefort 2 but no one offers that for cosmetic purposes.
So a lefort 2 tier movement would give a similar result to this?

And lf2 would advance the nasal bridge? or would it just put the maxila more forward saggitaly but still keep the flat nasal bones?

• +1
Reactions: joseph and thecel
water

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
oh shit this thread is hella old oopz

• JFL
So a lefort 2 tier movement would give a similar result to this?
View attachment 1571728

And lf2 would advance the nasal bridge? or would it just put the maxila more forward saggitaly but still keep the flat nasal bones?
I think so but what's the point of considering LF2 when its not offered for cosmetic reasons?

• Woah
  • +1
I think so but what's the point of considering LF2 when its not offered for cosmetic reasons?
I am considering n2 implant which even tackles the lefort 3 area, hopefully i can work something out with moon or anyone who does it?

if not i will giga moneymaxx and when im older run it myself

I got plans buyo, big ones!

• Woah
How can I get lefort 2 cosmetic

• +1
I am considering n2 implant which even tackles the lefort 3 area, hopefully i can work something out with moon or anyone who does it?

if not i will giga moneymaxx and when im older run it myself

I got plans buyo, big ones!
Good stuff and good luck bro but isn't the N2 implant just theoretical right now and possibly years away from being developed? Tbh idk much about it but that would be lifefuel if it was legit.

• Woah
  • +1
Good stuff and good luck bro but isn't the N2 implant just theoretical right now and possibly years away from being developed? Tbh idk much about it but that would be lifefuel if it was legit.
Even if it comes out 10 years from now I would ascend so hard.

• Woah
Probably the most beautiful sexiest hapa female i've ever seen, look like a euro green eyed fogger
Yeah, this is the rare example of a mixed race person getting the absolute best of both sides. Too bad she seems to be getting fat now.

• +1
  • Woah
@thecel this post is incredible, exactly what I was looking for.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Up to a certain age it should be possible to achieve with hardmewing and applying tons of pressure at the back of the tongue, again depends on age. The younger a person is, the thinner the bones are, so up to like puberty it should be possible to improve the projection of upper maxilla.

@AscendingHero hard mew and thumb pull like your life depends on it. As mentioned rhinoplasty is half cope bc it will just make the nose bigger without addressing the recessed nasal aperature. Rhino should be used as a finishing touch to make the nasal bridge/ tip more projected.

808802C6 4AA5 4ACC B548 A82EF41F5F4F

he was talking about bimaxillary rotation using CCW rotation on both jaws

he said he used this device to move the maxillary base, leaving the upper part of the maxilla with some distraction device

View attachment 1039093
View attachment 1039095View attachment 1039095View attachment 1039095
he talks about moving the maxillary base in the posterior part, and when he did that he had so much good results with the facial surgeries

View attachment 1039096

Is it possible for a surgeon to do this thecel can u recommend jaw surgeons or email them if its possible to get this done for under 15k

Wow. We NEED to consult sailer and ask about the distractor mentioned for the upper maxilla @AscendingHero

Funny, I've also come to realize this. I just didn't think of it in as sophisticated a manner as you. But I was thinking pretty much the same thing, especially the part where you talk about how the bones taper forward toward the nose when the upper maxilla is projected forwards.

I think this has some to do with why vinnie hacker is attractive. He has great upper maxilla projection. Even from a frontal view you can see how his bones taper towards the nose. It just adds a much-needed element of angularity
View attachment 1039723View attachment 1039724

Godtier observation

True, a projected upper maxilla can look absolutely aesthetic but it isn't masculine
What all MM however have in common though is a WIDE upper maxilla. Chico, O'Pry, Barrett, Gandy, Meeks, even Orb and Amnesia have above average upper maxilla width(not to confuse with byzigomatic width since you could have a wide face coming from high bone mass on your zygomatic arches rather than a wide upper maxilla)
Intererestingly actors, like Somerhalder or Pitt, on the other hand have rather normal or below average maxilla width

This is why T maxing is so legit. Along with a hard diet and hard mewing since birth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: barettrealrx, AscendingHero and thecel
@ /data/avatars/s/12/12872.jpg?1650576092 @AscendingHero hard mew and thumb pull like your life depends on it. As mentioned rhinoplasty is half cope bc it will just make the nose bigger without addressing the recessed nasal aperature. Rhino should be used as a finishing touch to make the nasal bridge/ tip more projected.

808802C6 4AA5 4ACC B548 A82EF41F5F4F
Yup you can never get around frauding jaw recession, if always has to be corrected for the biggest bang for your buck

This is why leforts or even n2 implant would be so godly.

@AscendingHero hard mew and thumb pull like your life depends on it. As mentioned rhinoplasty is half cope bc it will just make the nose bigger without addressing the recessed nasal aperature. Rhino should be used as a finishing touch to make the nasal bridge/ tip more projected.
To what extent do you think hard mewing/thumbpulling could correct a recessed nasal apeture?

Wow. We NEED to consult sailer and ask about the distractor mentioned for the upper maxilla @
I didnt even know he had a distraction osteo for the upper maxila, interesting

Recessed upper maxila and overly protruding lower maxila , and even worse alveolar region is why blacks look the way they do.

And for Asians they're entire jaws are recessed

Also the underlying nasal structure of ethnics is already fucked to begin with from a bone level.

This is why T maxing is so legit. Along with a hard diet and hard mewing since birth.
Yup

Pren T and Pubertal T have a huge say on your life quaity in the end

• +1
Funny, I've also come to realize this. I just didn't think of it in as sophisticated a manner as you. But I was thinking pretty much the same thing, especially the part where you talk about how the bones taper forward toward the nose when the upper maxilla is projected forwards.

I think this has some to do with why vinnie hacker is attractive. He has great upper maxilla projection. Even from a frontal view you can see how his bones taper towards the nose. It just adds a much-needed element of angularity
View attachment 1039723View attachment 1039724
That's what proper nasal projection does, it pulls all the surrounding soft tissues forward and adds much needed depth to the face

A huge differentation in masc vs fem fwrd growth is the growth of all the thirds of the plane. The maxila shouldnt be too foward, that's essential for an angel skull and ruins your convexity angles ,, unless the other thirds of the face have similar or equal growth

Back to the nose thing, look at what a properly projecting nose does to your face and soft tissues. Propably top 3 female rhinos i've see
Insane nose ascencion 3

Nose, along with facial growth patterns, soft features (lips, skintone/undertone, hair, orbital structure, lower third height) play a huge role in your racial and facial perception

@alienmaxxer

Also for the copers out there for the umteeth time, straight high projecting nasal bridge MOGS

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, thecel, bogii and 1 other person
dr sailer talks about the anteface and how attractive faces are forward grown

he was talking about bimaxillary rotation using CCW rotation on both jaws

he said he used this device to move the maxillary base, leaving the upper part of the maxilla with some distraction device

View attachment 1039093
he talks about moving the maxillary base in the posterior part, and when he did that he had so much good results with the facial surgeries

View attachment 1039096

Is it possible for a surgeon to do this thecel can u recommend jaw surgeons or email them if its possible to get this done for under 15k
Very intriguig stuff, pubertymaxxingcel was a good guy (a coon though lol)

Anyways

n2 implant does this, rotates and protracts

This is the next best thing if that isnt an option

@alienmaxxer

Let's look into this shit tbh

• Woah
  • +1
That's what having a proper nasal projecting does, it's pulls all the surrounding soft tissues forward and adds much needed depth to the face

A huge differentation in masc vs fem fwrd growth is the growth of all the thirds of the plane. The maxila shouldnt be too foward, that's essential for an angel skull and ruins your convexity angles ,, unless the other thirds of the face have similar or equal growth

Back to the nose thing, look at what a properly projecting nose does to your face and soft tissues. Propably top 3 female rhinos i've see
View attachment 1673648

Nose, along with facial growth patterns, soft features (lips, skintone/undertone, hair, orbital structure, lower third height) play a huge role in your racial and facial perception

@alienmaxxer

Also for the copers out there for the umteeth time, straight high projecting nasal bridge MOGS

The amount of iq in these sentence is scary:

"That's what proper nasal projection does, it pulls all the surrounding soft tissues forward and adds much needed depth to the face"

A huge differentation in masc vs fem fwrd growth is the growth of all the thirds of the plane. The maxila shouldnt be too foward, that's essential for an angel skull and ruins your convexity angles ,, unless the other thirds of the face have similar or equal growth”

Dude your iq has ascended beyond earthly realm. A HUUUGGGEEEE DIFFERENCE BW MASC AND FEM SKULL IS THE GROWTH OF ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE THIRDS. TOO MUCH MAXILLARY PROTECTION WITHOUT A FORWARD FORHEAD AND LOWER THIRD IS BIRDMAXXING

This is why EVERYTHING MATTERS, your post alone DESTROYS anyone that wants to isolate features like the eyes and the jaw etc.

Your knowledge is vormanlite rn. Mirin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, thecel and AscendingHero
That's what having a proper nasal projecting does, it's pulls all the surrounding soft tissues forward and adds much needed depth to the face

View attachment 1673648

@alienmaxxer

“Nose, along with facial growth patterns, soft features (lips, skintone/undertone, hair, orbital structure, lower third height) play a huge role in your racial and facial perception”

I want to add the texture of the bone and the facial adiposity are also two factors that NEED to be addressed for anyone cacuasoidmaxxing

• Woah
  • +1
brutal

I love asian chicks but ngl I can't stand their pan faces

• So Sad
  • JFL
Very intriguig stuff, pubertymaxxingcel was a good guy (a coon though lol)

Anyways

n2 implant does this, rotates and protracts

This is the next best thing if that isnt an option

@alienmaxxer

Let's look into this shit tbh

Yes we lost many many high iq cels.

CB5C3C81 7D84 4A3C A3B0 73368BCD1E34

Let’s pour one out for the high iq homies

• Woah
  • So Sad
Yup you can never get around frauding jaw recession, if always has to be corrected for the biggest bang for your buck

This is why leforts or even n2 implant would be so godly.

To what extent do you think hard mewing/thumbpulling could correct a recessed nasal apeture?

I didnt even know he had a distraction osteo for the upper maxila, interesting

Recessed upper maxila and overly protruding lower maxila , and even worse alveolar region is why blacks look the way they do.

And for Asians they're entire jaws are recessed

Also the underlying nasal structure of ethnics is already fucked to begin with from a bone level.

Yup

Pren T and Pubertal T have a huge say on your life quaity in the end

I truly believe a lot of my “gains” are from mewing while undergoing mse.

And mse simply simulates a pubertal bone malleability. So a high chance at your age

• Woah

View attachment 1673648

@alienmaxxer

If we had actual looksmaxxing surgeries like cosmetic lefort 2 it could be fixed but idk if there's any surgeon who offers it for cosmetic purposes.

• +1

View attachment 1673604

Wow. We NEED to consult sailer and ask about the distractor mentioned for the upper maxilla @AscendingHero

Godtier observation

Just combine rhino with paranasial implant

• +1
Just combine rhino with paranasial implant

That’s probably the best way to camouflage a forward grown maxilla but probably hard to get the dimensions just right for the implant i.e implant thickness, how it interacts with the soft tissue and muscles above it and the accuracy with which it can stimulate a indented bony texture (not a filler puffy bloated look)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
That’s probably the best way to camouflage a forward grown maxilla but probably hard to get the dimensions just right for the implant i.e implant thickness, how it interacts with the soft tissue and muscles above it and the accuracy with which it can stimulate a indented bony texture (not a filler puffy bloated look)

just le fort 3 and le fort 2 and get a centimeter-thick set of paranasals

(sarcastic)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

“That's what having a proper nasal projecting does, it's pulls all the surrounding soft tissues forward and adds much needed depth to the face.

A huge differentation in masc vs fem fwrd growth is the growth of all the thirds of the plane. The maxila shouldnt be too foward, that's essential for an angel skull and ruins your convexity angles ,, unless the other thirds of the face have similar or equal growth”

Dude your iq has ascended beyond earthly realm. A HUUUGGGEEEE DIFFERENCE BW MASC AND FEM SKULL IS THE GROWTH OF ALLLLLLLLLLLL THE THIRDS. TOO MUCH MAXILLARY PROTECTION WITHOUT A FORWARD FORHEAD AND LOWER THIRD IS BIRDMAXXING

This is why EVERYTHING MATTERS, your post alone DESTROYS anyone that wants to isolate features like the eyes and the jaw etc.

Appreciate it bro. I have a lot of goodies but it's not like the environment majority of the time encourages and perpetuates such, along with the culture here it's no wonder alot of high iq cels leave. +That and them ascending, doing other things irl, etc But dont miss the point.

YUP

Which is why it's lefort+rhino or cope rn

and for us n2 implant and that distractor pubertymaxxingcel was talking about aforementioned.

• +1

"That's what proper nasal projection does, it pulls all the surrounding soft tissues forward and adds much needed depth to the face"

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:😍😍😍😍😍

Appreciate the love bro, means alot coming from you.

Until I reach gigachad levels (autistic goals means autistic effort) I wont stop researching, tinkering and finding new methods and informing myself.

Yup

@Kingkellz has some good old posts about this when the forum was more serious.

I've learned alot from him haha as well as looking at studies and my own observations.

Obviously a very forward grown maxila is usu very aesthetic and comes with all the health benefits. The Mews and initial PSL knowledge of maxila has been a staple here. And Personally i think an anteface mogs, more specifically total splecnho dimorphic growth mogs.

I feel as if the mews have gone a bit to far in the maxila thing, that being said a healthy man is dimorphic and they're mainly about health too. Anyways I digress

However the profile must fit the e-plane, fits certain angles in healthy masculine facial convexity angles and the rest of the facial thirds must be similarly projected, else it looks like shit.

Poor E plane growth usually shows itself in prognathism, bimaxllary protrusion or just recession or lack of chin/nasal growth.

Europeans in general and those of euro ancestry , tend not to have this problem with their cold adapted skulls. More prominent chins, nasal bones, and less likely to have protrusive palates as well as overall less lip/vermillion size compared to blacks for example

JFL if you dont have an orthognathic profile with good chin and glabellar bossing.

Insane chad side profile insta preson
Tom brady profile insane skull

Most chads dont have super projecting dog tier maxilas anyways.

One of the best PSL posts i've ever read
It's that his maxilla/midface is very forward grown in relation to his upper third (frontal bone/browridge) and lower third (mainly chin projection equal to or past the lips).

It's more of a feminine trait to have a forward grown middle third in relation to the upper and lower third.
View attachment 435454View attachment 435456
Notice how the subnasale is well in front of the nasion and glabella also notice how the chin in females falls behind the lips producing a convex mouth area/overall facial profile.

View attachment 435458View attachment 435460
Comic and cartoon editors/artists are very blackpilled.
Look at how the chin is front of the lips. Look at how the glabella is front of the subnasale too allowing it for a concave profile.

Convex
View attachment 435477

Concave
View attachment 435478

Look at Barrett
View attachment 435469

How it ideally should look
View attachment 435472
Barrett is usually someone who comes to mind with femiine angles and super saggitaly displaced maxila relative to his chin, forehead, etc

Look at how much mroe robust he looks with proper growth.

The importance of a robust forward grown splenchocranium

Check out this thread from another high iq aesthetic god in @MisterMercedes
https://looksmax.org/threads/large-frontal-bone-key-to-looking-aggressive-masculine.214155/

Frontal bone is life. Forward grown laterally wide orbital rims are also life.

I feel as if im not properly articulating myself but this is the ideal:

The slight maxillary protrusion relative to the rest of the face is very femiine and ideal for females @Korea . Notice the lack of strong growth in the dimorphic areas that men need (chin, browridge, nasal bone)

Key is being dimorphic with an orthognathic profile, strong tall chin and a non protrusive palate+good nasal and frontal bone projection

Superman Skull concave dimorphic profile

Obviously their chin could be a bit more bigger but this is the ideal. Notice the strong growth of the glabella and spatial position and shape of the frontal bone

Long post with some repetetive points but fuck it. Im sure you guys got the gist, CBA to post all the literature on it lol

Tags: (Tagging big bro @Korea dont leave us man)
@germanlooks
@Kingkellz
@alienmaxxer
@StrangerDanger
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@Aesthetics_III
@orthochadic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, bwrauycnee, bogii and 4 others
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:😍😍😍😍😍

Appreciate the love bro, means alot coming from you.

Until I reach gigachad levels (autistic goals means autistic effort) I wont stop researching, tinkering and finding new methods and informing myself.

Yup

@Kingkellz has some good old posts about this when the forum was more serious.

I've learned alot from him haha as well as looking at studies and my own observations.

Obviously a very forward grown maxila is usu very aesthetic and comes with all the health benefits. The Mews and initial PSL knowledge of maxila has been a staple here. And Personally i think an anteface mogs, more specifically total splecnho dimorphic growth mogs.

I feel as if the mews have gone a bit to far in the maxila thing, that being said a healthy man is dimorphic and they're mainly about health too. Anyways I digress

However the profile must fit the e-plane, fits certain angles in healthy masculine facial convexity angles and the rest of the facial thirds must be similarly projected, else it looks like shit.
View attachment 1674234

Poor E plane growth usually shows itself in prognathism, bimaxllary protrusion or just recession or lack of chin/nasal growth.

Europeans in general and those of euro ancestry , tend not to have this problem with their cold adapted skulls. More prominent chins, nasal bones, and less likely to have protrusive palates as well as overall lip/vermillion size
View attachment 1674240

JFL if you dont have an orthognathic profile with good chin and glabellar bossing.

View attachment 1674193View attachment 1674194View attachment 1674195

Most chads dont have super projecting dog tier maxilas anyways.

One of the best PSL posts i've ever read

Barrett is usually someone who comes to mind with femiine angles and super saggitaly displaced maxila relative to his chin, forehead, etc

Look at how much mroe robust he looks with proper growth.

The importance of a robust forward grown splenchocranium
View attachment 1674196

Check out this thread from another high iq aesthetic god in @MisterMercedes
https://looksmax.org/threads/large-frontal-bone-key-to-looking-aggressive-masculine.214155/

Frontal bone is life. Forward grown laterally wide orbital rim are also life.

I feel as if im not properly articulating myself but this is the ideal:
View attachment 1674206View attachment 1674207View attachment 1674208

The slight maxillary protrusion relative to the rest of the face is very femiine and ideal for females @Korea . Notice the lack of strong growth in the dimorphic areas that men need (chin, browridge, nasal bone)
View attachment 1674214View attachment 1674216View attachment 1674219

Key is being dimorphic with an orthognathic profile, strong tall chin and a non protrusive palate+good nasal and frontal bone projection
View attachment 1674211View attachment 1674212

Superman Skull concave dimorphic profile
View attachment 1674218View attachment 1674221View attachment 1674223View attachment 1674224

Obviously their chin could be a bit more bigger but this is the ideal. Notice the strong growth of the glabella and spatial position and shape of the frontal bone
View attachment 1674225

Long post with some repetetive points but fuck it. Im sure you guys got the gist, CBA to post all the literature on it lol

Tags: (Tagging big bro @Korea dont leave us man)
@germanlooks
@Kingkellz
@alienmaxxer
@StrangerDanger
@volcelfatcel
@Preston
@Aesthetics_III
@orthochadic

Good god
1C528E99 D2E2 4939 B237 E3179A2471D0

Peak balance bw prettyboy and dimorphism.
Should be the real psl poster boy. Would mog autistic mms in nearly all tinder experiments

Anyways I completely agree. Maxillary forward growth is something that shouldn’t exceed the facial average ever. All that would do is reduce convexity and dimorphism (as you and kingkellz CORRECTLY theorized)

166B502F 0B49 4FCC B6BE 0E60097BCE20

Opry and hacker both have subpar maxillary forward growth btw. Proving again what you said about the nose and how a projected nose pulls with it the surrounding soft tissue and gives forward grown illusion. Imo ideal as you can have a masculine straight nose that pulls the maxillary soft tissue to create depth without sacrificing convexity like barret.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero and bogii
Opry and hacker both have subpar maxillary forward growth btw. Proving again what you said about the nose and how a projected nose pulls with it the surrounding soft tissue and gives forward grown illusion. Imo ideal as you can have a masculine straight nose that pulls the maxillary soft tissue to create depth without sacrificing convexity like barret.
YEa at the end of the day it's about proper growth in the e-plane and being orthognathic, not just having a dog tier maxila irrespective of the face.

Both are way more forward grown than the average dude. Dont get me wrong.

Maxila width and shape and position (rotation) is very important that i feel most people do not touch on.

In general the majority of peole need maxillary and mandibular widening and advancement.

In my predecessor post i was more talking about dimorphic ideals.

Good god
1C528E99 D2E2 4939 B237 E3179A2471D0

Peak balance bw prettyboy and dimorphism.
Should be the real psl poster boy. Would mog autistic mms in nearly all tinder experiments
Miroslav Cech's the name, what a chad.

Very high appeal sex appeal looking god.

This is what Women want ( this is the widest appeal, obviously cant speak for every woman)

-Masculinity (ie sex appeal, ie voice, ie height, ie jaw,, dick, dimorphism)

- Fertility and Verility (health signals, super important for attractiveness)

-Youth and Health (hair, skin, high testosterone , etc youth and health shows itself all over one, from eyebrows to even aroma)

-Facial Congruency and Ratios (you need good symmetry , harmony (ie proportions) and chad features/ratios for this)

@Kingkellz post sums this up perfectly
'Prettyboy' is just a buzzword. What you are really trying to say is someone (in this case a male) who ranks highly in this category: indicators of youth, health, and fertility.

What are some examples of youth, health, and fertility? No grey hairs, full head of hair, wrinkle free supple skin, white sclera, white teeth, etc (both males and females benefit from this).

Same cannot be said with regards to dimorphism (this is what separates males and females). Males need characteristics of masculine dimorphism such as a pronounced nuchal crest, large mastoid process, squared orbits, protruding glabella, square tall and protruding mental eminence, larger occipital condyles, etc etc.

The study literally came to the conclusion that dimorphism is relatively more important for men than indicators of health and the opposite being true for females.

FACEandLMS once said a female with millimeters of recession can retain their femininity but the same cannot be said of a male.
Lacking mm's of bone and other masculine characteristics renders a man useless. He is nothing more than a female with a penis at that point.

Good indicators of youth and health (color cues) but LOW/WEAK masculine dimorphism
View attachment 1548888View attachment 1548892

Strong male dimorphism but terrible indicators of youth/health/fertility
View attachment 1548895
El desayuno de The Rock antes de un entrenamiento de pierna

To be IDEAL male you need both indicators of youth, health, and fertility as well as strong masculine dimorphism.
Mario Rodriguez Jr. - Celebrity
Broderick Hunter
View attachment 1548898

Appeals to a wider range of women than you think.
Back in high school I had teacher who was a blonde shorter version of Nick Bateman with slightly longer facial hair.
Girls aged 15-18 all thought he was hot and goodlooking, they even complimented him on his ass (firm well developed glutes).

I've even had teenage girls say I'm attractive especially when I grow out a bit of facial hair (they literally compliment how the facial hair goes with my face and no I don't grow any more than heavy stubble or goatee).
Young girls love masculinity more than you could imagine. Tiktok is skewed and not the end all be all.

you do realize you can have indicators of youth, health, and fertility while also being sexually dimorphic
Basically guys like this
Marcello Alvarez - model : r/LadyBoners
Marcello Alvarez | TV Time
900+ Guys with Stubble ideas | short beard, guys, handsome men
900+ Stubble ideas | stubble, guys, facial
View attachment 1534679

Stupid buzzword used by feminists and some copers on this site.

You're not supposed to find it attractive in the 1st place assuming you're a heterosexual male.
If women find it gl or hot that's all that matters not your personal opinion.
This men will alwsys have the widest appeal and appeal to the highest demographic of women.

Also quick reminder: Good jaw+stubble+Neck=sex appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, bogii, Kingkellz and 1 other person
YEa at the end of the day it's about proper growth in the e-plane and being orthognathic, not just having a dog tier maxila irrespective of the face.

Both are way more forward grown than the average dude. Dont get me wrong.

Maxila width and shape and position (rotation) is very important that i feel most people do not touch on.

In general the majority of peole need maxillary and mandibular widening and advancement.

In my predecessor post i was more talking about dimorphic ideals.

Miroslav Cech's the name, what a chad.

View attachment 1674322

Very high appeal sex appeal looking god.

Women want (widest appeal, obviously cant speak for everyone)

-Masculinity (ie sex appeal, ie voice, ie height, ie jaw,, dick, dimorphism)

- Fertility and Verility (health signals, super important for attractiveness)

-Youth and Health (hair, skin, high testosterone , etc youth and health shows itself all over one, from eyebrows to even aroma)

@Kingkellz post sums this up perfectly

This men will alwsys have the widest appeal and appeal to the highest demographic of women.

Also quick reminder: Good jaw+stubble+Neck=sex appeal

Yes
Maxilla width is certainly overlooked on this forum.
B54A065A 044A 4F90 8A66 7E104BF9F1F9

Most soyboys have the feminine right. Left (wider orbits and broad wide zygos) is desired by women with working vaginas.

Although this is achievable easily with mse and infraorbital implants.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Yes
Maxilla width is certainly overlooked on this forum.
View attachment 1674345
Most soyboys have the feminine right. Left (wider orbits and broad wide zygos) is desired by women with working vaginas.

YUP

Mirin this example and mirin those tanned moggers

Gosh Meeks has insane fucking coloring, i will not stop til i achieve this.

Again n2 would completely amend any infraorbital problems.

Fillers are a cheap fix or fat grafts. Projecting rims+good fat pads would be the ideal

How would MSE deal with the wider orbits part and to what extent?

• Woah
  • +1
YUP

Mirin this example and mirin those tanned moggers

Gosh Meeks has insane fucking coloring, i will not stop til i achieve this.

Again n2 would completely amend any infraorbital problems.

Fillers are a cheap fix or fat grafts. Projecting rims+good fat pads would be the ideal

How would MSE deal with the wider orbits part and to what extent?

Mse does help make the infraorbitals slightly better but not to a extent of a saddle style implant that pagnoni offers, hence why mse and infra are a mogger combo

Last edited:
  • +1
Also IMDO is a user dependent device. People shitting on it are so dumb. Just like mse you can control how much you want to extend. You don’t have to follow Paul’s advice and become a crocodile
True

Tbh with IMDO and all im more focused on him widening my entire jaw, fixing all my anterior mandibular hyoplasisa symtomps and widening my gonions

And then a 3d plan genio post paully . I want him to give me the widening chin cut on geniopaully there is.

Chin shape>>chin height.

Mse does help make the infraorbitals slightly better but not to a extent of a saddle style implant that pagnoni offers, hence why mse and infra are a mogger combo for maxilla (coupled with Asian rhino for adding projection for those that lack it)
Unless you fixed a recessed maxila there's only so much rhino can do.

• +1
True

Tbh with IMDO and all im more focused on him widening my entire jaw, fixing all my anterior mandibular hyoplasisa symtomps and widening my gonions

And then a 3d plan genio post paully . I want him to give me the widening chin cut on geniopaully there is.

Chin shape>>chin height.

Unless you fixed a recessed maxila there's only so much rhino can do.

FA374E45 FD11 4632 A65A F4DB8D30AD87
Be very honest, do you think I need IMDO or I’m better of contact maxxing and try to fix uee

• Woah
  • +1
View attachment 1674561 Be very honest, do you think I need IMDO or I’m better of contact maxxing and try to fix uee
LOL stop posting random mf lookalikes.

You need to fix your 4004 cheekbones and rouded hairline, 404 lips and piss poor eye area asap

High arched U shaped brows need fixing

NCT needs fixing

UEE and 404 oribtal rim growth needs fix

Narrow orbital rims and short pfl needs fix

and souless t50 eye color needs to go as well as downturned dropping lips

Also you need alarplast for that nose shape.

+Neck training asap and wavier hair

• Woah
  • +1
LOL stop posting random mf lookalikes.

You need to fix your 4004 cheekbones and rouded hairline, 404 lips and piss poor eye area asap

High arched U shaped brows need fixing

NCT needs fixing

UEE and 404 oribtal rim growth needs fix

Narrow orbital rims and short pfl needs fix

and souless t50 eye color needs to go as well as downturned dropping lips

Also you need alarplast for that nose shape.

+Neck training asap and wavier hair

No that’s me I swear. I’ve been focusing on IMDO when I really really need to fix my uee problem 😡 I wish I had @Korea tier orbits :feelswah:

• +1