Urgent height maxxing advice

Y

Yo000

Iron
Im exactly 5'8 and nearly 17
Is it possible for me to get taller ?
Even if my growth plates are shut?
And if possible how can I do it without injecting anything and keeping it natural

• +1
Reactions: Ark
You can't grow taller if growth plates are closed unless you get LL surgery. If they are open then you should find a heightmaxx guide.

Get a hammer and bash your feet with it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Ark and Mio
Mewing nofap and keto diet

• JFL
Reactions: ymb
You will need to get a X-Ray then see if its open, if so take hgh + estrogen blocker either aromasin or letrozole and mk 677 and keep in mind hgh suppresses your natural hgh thats why cjc is also recommended

• +1
Reactions: Ark
Mewing nofap and keto diet
how does nofap and keto diet do anything, keto diet = lower calories and lower calories = less energy and less energy = lack in energy to actually grow

• JFL
Reactions: Mio
how does nofap and keto diet do anything, keto diet = lower calories and lower calories = less energy and less energy = lack in energy to actually grow
Its a troll
Also calories don't matter with height
Its all genes

Its a troll
Also calories don't matter with height
Its all genes
60-80% of your height is genes and the rest is honestly just sleep and nutrition, if u put it this way, if a guy with a 6' dad and the guy eats like shit his growth will be stunted because his body doesnt have anything to eat off of, nutrition and sleep are huge factors to growth, 2 siblings one eats good and one eats like shit there will obviously be a difference in height, bone structure everything, it just isnt that dramatic

• +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
60-80% of your height is genes and the rest is honestly just sleep and nutrition, if u put it this way, if a guy with a 6' dad and the guy eats like shit his growth will be stunted because his body doesnt have anything to eat off of, nutrition and sleep are huge factors to growth, 2 siblings one eats good and one eats like shit there will obviously be a difference in height, bone structure everything, it just isnt that dramatic
No such thing as growth stunt unless you literally don't eat anything daily for 5 years or have a growth stunting illness
Explains why starved somalis reach 6'3 despite their shit diets
It's all genes.

No such thing as growth stunt unless you literally don't eat anything daily for 5 years or have a growth stunting illness
Explains why starved somalis reach 6'3 despite their shit diets
It's all genes.
idk im 5'10 rn and my dad is 5'11 and my brother is 6'-6'05 rn what do you think my potential is? im 15 btw

I know two brothers they had the same diet and sleep pattern. One ended up at 6'4 and second at 5'11

the older one was probably the 6'4 one, first born childs are normally taller, and the 5'11 one mightve injured his growth plates theres no way hes 5'11 naturally