URGENT: How can I get into a fight?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I basically have biggest frame in the entire school, (6’5 frauded, 52cm bidelt (not what carries me tbh)) but I am not that popular so I’ve decided I want to get into a fight in hopes of increasing my smv, however I have a few questions.

Preface: I have decent face, foids have texted me first b4, meaning I have to have at least mtn looks, don’t know for sure

1. How big should my opponent be? I think if I start fighting some curry with 16 inch bidelts that’s a foot shorter than me I’ll just look like a retard.

2. How popular should my opponent be? This is one of the things I’m really not sure of, I think really popular wouldn’t be ideal and neither would a quiet kid, but I don’t know tbh.

3. How can I pick a fight with someone? By this I mean, how can I get into a fight, without people knowing I “wanted to get into a fight”. This is smth I have to be really careful with imo, as if I just start bullying someone significantly weaker than me, they likely won’t throw a punch nor talk back at all. So it’d ideally have to be a situation where they talk shit to me and then we fight.

Appreciate all the help bhais.

tags

@kebab @whitegymcel88 @GabachoCopium @zekken @Ramezu @Christiano @dragomaxxer @Eli @anthony111553 @marek937 @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer @ylrven

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, edgemaxx, bloomercel and 8 others
this is stupid, if you lose a fight your school life is fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Gilbert_Durandal, bloomercel and 7 others
I basically have biggest frame in the entire school, (6’5 frauded, 52cm bidelt (not what carries me tbh)) but I am not that popular so I’ve decided I want to get into a fight in hopes of increasing my smv, however I have a few questions.

Preface: I have decent face, foids have texted me first b4, meaning I have to have at least mtn looks, don’t know for sure

1. How big should my opponent be? I think if I start fighting some curry with 16 inch bidelts that’s a foot shorter than me I’ll just look like a retard.

2. How popular should my opponent be? This is one of the things I’m really not sure of, I think really popular wouldn’t be ideal and neither would a quiet kid, but I don’t know tbh.

3. How can I pick a fight with someone? By this I mean, how can I get into a fight, without people knowing I “wanted to get into a fight”. This is smth I have to be really careful with imo, as if I just start bullying someone significantly weaker than me, they likely won’t throw a punch nor talk back at all. So it’d ideally have to be a situation where they talk shit to me and then we fight.

Appreciate all the help bhais.

tags

@kebab @whitegymcel88 @GabachoCopium @zekken @Ramezu @Christiano @dragomaxxer @Eli @anthony111553 @marek937 @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer @ylrven
dont be mtn easiest way to increase smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, bloomercel, MonoTBB and 3 others
Idc kys fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Gilbert_Durandal, edgemaxx and 10 others
you will gain nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 6 others
why? many users say otherwise
smv or whatever it’s literally all about lookz, fighting some random nigger will not make u a chad lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JoshuaG, try2beme and 4 others
smv or whatever it’s literally all about lookz, fighting some random nigger will not make u a chad lmao
i know, but more foids would know of me

• Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium
also i wanna fight someone

Bump into some 5'9 ethnic decently known kid and since hes ethnic he will get mad and push you then you're gonna knock that ethnic cunt out

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, MagaPutinism, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Bump into some 5'9 ethnic decently known kid and since hes ethnic he will get mad and push you then you're gonna knock that ethnic cunt out
ok bet

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymcel88
Anxiously awaiting the follow-up thread to this discussing the results.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Gilbert_Durandal, bloomercel and 2 others
You aren’t 6’5 and have a 52cm bideltoid larper and if u did then obviously nobody will fight you
cope nobody will fight a 6’5 20 bideltoid man. being violent at that size should guarantee a bullet through your skull gladly
op is retarded ogre male gaze bluepiller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Gilbert_Durandal, bloomercel and 3 others
No fight will increase ur SMV dumbfuck ogre. Your oneitis and all the foids texting u are fucking a Twink prettyboy rn while u for on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Gilbert_Durandal, bloomercel and 2 others
dont be mtn easiest way to increase smv
Beat up gay faggots and bully them everyday like I do, smv goes up nicely

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MagaPutinism and socialcel
No fight will increase ur SMV dumbfuck ogre. Your oneitis and all the foids texting u are fucking a Twink prettyboy rn while u for on this forum
cope

192 barefoot

cope
You watch too many movies. Also if you were that size everyone knows you’d win a fight again it would do nothing to ur SMV. Only increases SMV if ur smaller and beat up someone bigger than u

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and socialcel
Also bully the trans people there’s a trans kid in my school and everytime it uses the bathroom I put his books and shit on the floor

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MagaPutinism, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Also bully the trans people there’s a trans kid in my school and everytime it uses the bathroom I put his books and shit on the floor
incredibly based, @whitegymcel88 would be mirin

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymcel88
Lol you're stupid af. You're just asking to get shot to death or fatally stabbed.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and efidescontinuado
Lol you're stupid af. You're just asking to get shot to death or fatally stabbed.
I don’t live in the US and I’m in hs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You watch too many movies. Also if you were that size everyone knows you’d win a fight again it would do nothing to ur SMV. Only increases SMV if ur smaller and beat up someone bigger than u
Maybe you’re right, I’ll post update if I manage to get into a fight

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Anxiously awaiting the follow-up thread to this discussing the results.
Will tag you, acc wanted to tag u here too but thanks to my fried dopamine receptors I forgot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and TechnoBoss
Scandinavia
good, go into a shopping center at night and bait roadmen to attack, i will also be doing this after learning to fight, i will go primal ape ER on them niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, gribsufer1, Pikabro and 1 other person
good, go into a shopping center at night and bait roadmen to attack, i will also be doing this after learning to fight, i will go primal ape ER on them niggas
But I wanna do it in school

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
But I wanna do it in school
no fights in gymnasium for you
just go into a shopping mall alone at night, they will come
and when they do i will go ER with the force of 50 aryan bulls

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
also being tall doesn't mean you'll win a fight and its not impressive if you beat someone smaller than you.

• JFL
no fights in gymnasium for you
just go into a shopping mall alone at night, they will come
and when they do i will go ER with the force of 50 aryan bulls
i’ll try to fight in gymnasium

also being tall doesn't mean you'll win a fight and its not impressive if you beat someone smaller than you.
i destroyed a nigga in wrestling who did martial arts for 3 years but yeah bro, all about technique!

• +1
i destroyed a nigga in wrestling who did martial arts for 3 years but yeah bro, all about technique!
wrestling for 3 years and can't beat someone untrained, yeah I doubt that guy was any good.

• +1
but seriously fist fights are usually one good punch and its over, and as much as technique and size can help with that there is always a chance you get unlucky and they land something.

• JFL
but seriously fist fights are usually one good punch and its over, and as much as technique and size can help with that there is always a chance you get unlucky and they land something.
i saw a video of an aryan warrior fighting off 20 niggas alone and they ran off despite the numbers advantage
i will go full MMA ER

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel and socialcel
This should be a methodical process tbh, find the perfect target who fits the physical criteria and is not super liked but also known. Start talking behind his back but make sure the word gets to him. Once it does, he will likely flame you. You can then use this as a reason to bump into him in the halls, he will make some snide comment and then you start the fight.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Pikabro, bloomercel and 2 others
This should be a methodical process tbh, find the perfect target who fits the physical criteria and is not super liked but also known. Start talking behind his back but make sure the word gets to him. Once it does, he will likely flame you. You can then use this as a reason to bump into him in the halls, he will make some snide comment and then you start the fight.
Thank you, finally a high IQ response

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
call a black kid the hard r if you want to get into a fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel and socialcel
Thank you, finally a high IQ response
the highest iq thing to do would be to not fight but the second would be:
1. play against someone in a sport e.g basketball, football,etc
2. start trash talking a little bit
3. start getting physical and pushing them a bit when playing but make it look accidental
4. when he eventually snaps you've got your fight

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Magnum Opus and socialcel
wrestling for 3 years and can't beat someone untrained, yeah I doubt that guy was any good.
dont doubt the hungARYAN warrior spirit cunt

• Love it
just do it nike GIF by Kervin Brisseaux

• Love it