URGENT: How can I get into a fight?

i don’t think i’ll go tbh. if my nose gets fucked up I’ll need an even more expensive rhino than currently
u wear headgear so ur nose is kinda protected, its more likely to get broken in a random street fight than in the gym tbh

• Woah
Reactions: socialcel
I’m know everyone saying this isn’t a good idea (I’m not even being ironic you will get a huge social boost from it) like this level of thinking is like mine jfl. Just fight a normie that doesn’t have much status so people the people who are on his side aren’t the ones you wanna impress.

Also you need justification for it, you can’t just beat him up for no reason because normies won’t like it even the popular kids. To get the most halo to your name you shouldn’t talk about it after it happens to anyone, I know this is contrary to what your trying to achieve but acting like it’s no big deal will impress people a lot more, also don’t try to become popular just let yourself become popular, make friend with one of the popular kids but no more and let him work his magic, eventually inviting you into their social circle

• Woah
Answer what? If you are 6”5 and whatever, why are you scared
I’m not scared, just wasn’t sure how to go about getting into a fight. Any advice?

I’m not scared, just wasn’t sure how to go about getting into a fight. Any advice?
yeah i do have an advice and its most effectvie but Im not telling you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, chrisN and socialcel
fightimg randoms wont increase your smv + who cares about highschool smv jfl

• +1
I’m know everyone saying this isn’t a good idea
they’re low T faggots tbh

To get the most halo to your name you shouldn’t talk about it after it happens to anyone, I know this is contrary to what your trying to achieve but acting like it’s no big deal will impress people a lot more,
Yeah I wasn’t planning on talking about it, I’ll try to make it happen in the middle of the cantine or somewhere everyone sees, good idea?

u wear headgear so ur nose is kinda protected, its more likely to get broken in a random street fight than in the gym tbh
what kind of martial art do u do?

they’re low T faggots tbh

Yeah I wasn’t planning on talking about it, I’ll try to make it happen in the middle of the cantine or somewhere everyone sees, good idea?
Yeah that’s ideal but it won’t be bad to do it in a less public place tbf, I feel like if you did it in the cantina you will be seen as a troubled kid with anger issues whereas if you did it after school or at lunch or some shit your more calculated, anger issue kids were insvisible in my school.

The best idea I can think of (I’m assuming your American) so find some black kid that thinks he’s from the hood but isn’t then make fun of him and that will instigate everything

• JFL
I’ll just do both, why is that a problem?
i just hate if someone is doing more than me tryna eliminate competition you know

• JFL
Yeah that’s ideal but it won’t be bad to do it in a less public place tbf
A hallway instead maybe? Still will be ppl there but like 10-20 at most instead of 100-200 in cantine.

(I’m assuming your American)
I’m not

you will be seen as a troubled kid with anger issues
current plan is basically this:

1. start bumping into people in hallways
2. wait for one of them to make a disrespectful comment
3. start cussing at them and pushing them around and fight

would this make me seem like i have anger issues? i don’t think so but not sure

i just hate if someone is doing more than me tryna eliminate competition you know
Tales Of Opening GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
A hallway instead maybe? Still will be ppl there but like 10-20 at most instead of 100-200 in cantine.

I’m not

current plan is basically this:

1. start bumping into people in hallways
2. wait for one of them to make a disrespectful comment
3. start cussing at them and pushing them around and fight

would this make me seem like i have anger issues? i don’t think so but not sure
What’s your current archetype? How do people see you, like what type of friend group do you have

• +1
What’s your current archetype? How do people see you, like what type of friend group do you have
Everyone knows me so not rlly quiet kid, my friend group is like maybe 6-8 ppl there are both males and females in it. However not popular friend group, just normies

this kid ik is ltn but pulls htbs cuz he gets and fights and wins and is popular

• Woah
has to be tales tbh
Probably wouldn’t work, either you press the wrong guy and get driveby’d or you beat up some innocent urkelcel like me and look like a piece of shit

• JFL
Probably wouldn’t work, either you press the wrong guy and get driveby’d or you beat up some innocent urkelcel like me and look like a piece of shit
No guns where I live tho jfl

Jfl at everyone hyping OP to beat up some already depressed incel

Men are indeed each other's worst enemies

• JFL