URGENT: How can I get into a fight?

I basically have biggest frame in the entire school, (6’5 frauded, 52cm bidelt (not what carries me tbh)) but I am not that popular so I’ve decided I want to get into a fight in hopes of increasing my smv, however I have a few questions.

Preface: I have decent face, foids have texted me first b4, meaning I have to have at least mtn looks, don’t know for sure

1. How big should my opponent be? I think if I start fighting some curry with 16 inch bidelts that’s a foot shorter than me I’ll just look like a retard.

2. How popular should my opponent be? This is one of the things I’m really not sure of, I think really popular wouldn’t be ideal and neither would a quiet kid, but I don’t know tbh.

3. How can I pick a fight with someone? By this I mean, how can I get into a fight, without people knowing I “wanted to get into a fight”. This is smth I have to be really careful with imo, as if I just start bullying someone significantly weaker than me, they likely won’t throw a punch nor talk back at all. So it’d ideally have to be a situation where they talk shit to me and then we fight.

Appreciate all the help bhais.

tags

@kebab @whitegymcel88 @GabachoCopium @zekken @Ramezu @Christiano @dragomaxxer @Eli @anthony111553 @marek937 @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer @ylrven
call the popular black kid a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Akhi, gr34ter and 1 other person
find someone to create beef with

Escalate , start insulting him

Initiate and sucker punch him

He will try to fight back

Now you got more fags or his friend group
to beat after this

Over if you lose , it’s how it ruined my school rep 1.5 years ago

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1 and socialcel
find someone to create beef with

Escalate , start insulting him

Initiate and sucker punch him

He will try to fight back

Now you got more fags or his friend group
to beat after this

Over if you lose , it’s how it ruined my school rep 1.5 years ago
thank you!

how to “create beef”?

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
You're an idiot, but to help you anyway go with around your size and normie popularity

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and socialcel
I basically have biggest frame in the entire school, (6’5 frauded, 52cm bidelt (not what carries me tbh)) but I am not that popular so I’ve decided I want to get into a fight in hopes of increasing my smv, however I have a few questions.

Preface: I have decent face, foids have texted me first b4, meaning I have to have at least mtn looks, don’t know for sure

1. How big should my opponent be? I think if I start fighting some curry with 16 inch bidelts that’s a foot shorter than me I’ll just look like a retard.

2. How popular should my opponent be? This is one of the things I’m really not sure of, I think really popular wouldn’t be ideal and neither would a quiet kid, but I don’t know tbh.

3. How can I pick a fight with someone? By this I mean, how can I get into a fight, without people knowing I “wanted to get into a fight”. This is smth I have to be really careful with imo, as if I just start bullying someone significantly weaker than me, they likely won’t throw a punch nor talk back at all. So it’d ideally have to be a situation where they talk shit to me and then we fight.

tags

@kebab @whitegymcel88 @GabachoCopium @zekken @Ramezu @Christiano @dragomaxxer @Eli @anthony111553 @marek937 @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @WishIwasChico @PseudoMaxxer @ylrven
stupid

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel

tags

Just play sport and try to go out with groups lol imagine if you lost the fight to a shorter worse looking guy jfl at you

• JFL
Just play sport and try to go out with groups lol imagine if you lost the fight to a shorter worse looking guy jfl at you
what do you think my chances are of winning the fight?

Do you know how smv even works also nt maxxing is a Ching bro just stop being a weirdo
but how would it help get into a fight?

6.4 at 82kg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your victim walking trying to start a fight without any fighting background
i get told i’m huge all the time by guys so I doubt I classify for victim

i get told i’m huge all the time by guys so I doubt I classify for victim
Ya if your frame is good lol but most short guys weigh as much as you and at that height if u fight some grappler your actual victim bro just picked up and slammed on the ground like a potato imagine it in your head. But if u wanna fight just go in groups with a friend and walk up to some guy that bully younger classes and beat the living shit out of him hit first or you might not hit at all

• +1
Ya if your frame is good lol but most short guys weigh as much as you and at that height if u fight some grappler your actual victim bro just picked up and slammed on the ground like a potato imagine it in your head. But if u wanna fight just go in groups with a friend and walk up to some guy that bully younger classes and beat the living shit out of him hit first or you might not hit at all
Lol idk abt where u live but literally no one is my weight here, everyone is sub70kg basically. Also no grapplers here and as I’ve stated above in this thread I have beat a guy in wrestling before even tho he did martial arts for 3 years

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t think you will look good beating a guy that is really ugly and smaller than you. Thats just cruel

• +1
Tales Of Opening GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I hope you loose m8

Cringe ahh thread

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • Love it
this post is funny

• Woah
obv ur gonna be shit at the start, but if you work hard youll get better and better.
i don’t think i’ll go tbh. if my nose gets fucked up I’ll need an even more expensive rhino than currently

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface