USERS ABOVE 20YO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE, WHAT CARRER PATH YOU'RE ON?

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
I'm second year medical school

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, FailedNormieManlet, Nick.Harte and 4 others
I work just enough to buy food.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 12189, Pikabro and 3 others
NEETing , probably gonna commit suicide on 31 December, 2023.

there is no life when you are a bald, manlet curry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy, hattrick, smashingdirty6s and 8 others
hip hop music career

drop shipping

instagram influencer

We have that in Morocco they're slaying

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and human304

I’m 20 and gonna kms at 24-25 probably. I wanna give youth and pulling girls a chance at least. Maybe try a few more drugs, more food, have a little more life experience as a young healthy male.
Then once im 25 look in the mirror and see an ugly slave in a white collar shirt, I’ll pull the trigger on my temple no question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s and k1llsw1tch
hip hop music career

drop shipping

instagram influencer
Goodluck, not being pessimistic but the music career is a luck thing, my buddy made hard music yet gave up

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Never understood this moving out thing, in our culture we move out until we get married
I guess my dad was inspired by American culture where you're supposed to spin the wheels of the economy. Haven't seen him in 10 years!

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I’m 20 and gonna kms at 24-25 probably. I wanna give youth and pulling girls a chance at least. Maybe try a few more drugs, more food, have a little more life experience as a young healthy male.
Then once im 25 look in the mirror and see an ugly slave in a white collar shirt, I’ll pull the trigger on my temple no question
Don't there's too much for life, get money

I’m at a dead end job and get treated like this…

bruh...get otoplasty and ascend i already told you this. also shave the unibrow too then if you do both you will be htn

I guess my dad was inspired by American culture where you're supposed to spin the wheels of the economy. Haven't seen him in 10 years!
Wtf, where r u and where is he and how old are u?

NEETing as long as possible then graveyard shifting to have enough to buy an apartment in big city

Psychology student

living frugally, working as little as possible.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Judging by few words from few lines, "don't like u" lol i don't remember asking, "low iq" sais the guy who wanna kill himself after "fulfilling life by taking drugs", no insult i feel bad for u, your parents have failed you, your mental state is far worse than any possible looks u have, man up and face life and quit being a pussy, people live in wars and hunger in Africa and still find joy in all that
I honestly hate all your takes and don’t like you. You sound low iq

• +1
Edgemaxxing
8777A783 9CE7 47BB AB37 50F9523DAD3C

• JFL
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
I’m in undergrad but I am on my way to med school soon

I am 31 and NEETing , Germany pays unemployment money though, so I go and fuck hookers sometimes.

I am 31 and NEETing , Germany pays unemployment money though, so I go and fuck hookers sometimes.
Goodluck but you should ascend bro that's not enough especially if you wanna qualify hookers not std magnets, r u ethnic German?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Kristin
Consider becomming a blacksmith

Judging by few words from few lines, "don't like u" lol i don't remember asking, "low iq" sais the guy who wanna kill himself after "fulfilling life by taking drugs", no insult i feel bad for u, your parents have failed you, your mental state is far worse than any possible looks u have, man up and face life and quit being a pussy, people live in wars and hunger in Africa and still find joy in all that
bluepilledboomers.org

• JFL
Reactions: Milosz and WINGLESS ANGEL
Goodluck u can do it, u r an Indian right?
Yes, but in the United states

Do you want to specialize in any specific type of practice? Or do you want to be a family physician?

I jusdt gooned after waking up from a nap. Studying a meme degree atm

Yes, but in the United states

Do you want to specialize in any specific type of practice? Or do you want to be a family physician?
Tbh i still don't know but always was interested in cardiology and everything to do with cardiovascular system, but i need to be top 0.5% to specialize in that because my country allows few to do such professions

Med school mogs because social life, too bad I was a total rotter slacker back when I was younger

• +1
I live with my mother
My sister is lawyer in Germany
my brother studies teacher

i dont talk to my father
I hope things go well, try to come back on track, Germany is heaven for career maxxing, a family member went there at 45 now he earns up to 10k a month with several projects

riches, im scheming

Med school mogs because social life, too bad I was a total rotter slacker back when I was younger
Yeh the amount of socializing with students, going to hospitals at the end of the year to practice noob stuff, but it gets boring sometimes