USERS ABOVE 20YO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE, WHAT CARRER PATH YOU'RE ON?

That's almost the same isn't? I mean phenotype wise, you're Punjabi right?
No lol.

I'm like mixed.

I have bug eyes and lightbrown skin like a north curry but wide fleshy south India nose and curly/wavy coarse hair. Thats why I wanna get a rhino and bleach my skin.

No lol.

I'm like mixed.

I have bug eyes and lightbrown skin like a north curry but wide fleshy south India nose and curly/wavy coarse hair. Thats why I wanna get a rhino and bleach my skin.
Nah love yourself, that's how your ancestors looked like,watch the next thread im gonna make about this

Nah love yourself, that's how your ancestors looked like,watch the next thread im gonna make about this
Nigga I'm descended from a mixture of castes, from rajputs all the way to dalits. :lul::lul::lul:.

Half of my ancestors discriminated against the other half BECAUSE of how they looked :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. (Inb4 dindus claim that caste wasn't about looks) If anything, I'll be making my high caste ancestors proud by turning myself into a lightskin chadpreet 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂.

@lightskinbengali
@TRUE_CEL
@SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and lightskinbengali
Nigga I'm descended from a mixture of castes, from rajputs all the way to dalits. :lul::lul::lul:.

Half of my ancestors discriminated against the other half BECAUSE of how they looked :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. (Inb4 dindus claim that caste wasn't about looks) If anything, I'll be making my high caste ancestors proud by turning myself into a lightskin chadpreet 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂.

@lightskinbengali
@TRUE_CEL
@SecularIslamist
Brutal

22 years old retarded gambler who got lucky in crypto and stonks checking in

i dropped out of uni when covid hit and i’ve basically been doing nothing ever since

22 years old retarded gambler who got lucky in crypto and stonks checking in

i dropped out of uni when covid hit and i’ve basically been doing nothing ever since
Goodluck, hope u get back on ur feet king, quit gambling

Nah I'm in Morocco, we have millions of them come to stay or go to Europe since Morocco is the closest to Europe (30min swimming) and those African women aren't like African Americans they're friendly and chill, and not ratchets, but thanks for ur advice brother 👑
no problem

no problem
7bcpu9.gif

GOOD TASTE YUMMMMY

Currently neeting but I've recently graduated in CS.

I just hate to write code 24h/24 being surrounded by untermensch and wokes. I hate it.

I need an hairtransplant but I'm too lazy to do it.

Feel like i'm fucked and trapped.