USERS ABOVE 20YO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE, WHAT CARRER PATH YOU'RE ON?

I’m 20 and gonna kms at 24-25 probably. I wanna give youth and pulling girls a chance at least. Maybe try a few more drugs, more food, have a little more life experience as a young healthy male.
Then once im 25 look in the mirror and see an ugly slave in a white collar shirt, I’ll pull the trigger on my temple no question
five years i would have tried to give you some hope. but now i would not.

we are in the most devastating time of human history and in this period people like you are not just punished they are hated.

so in my opinion you are doing the right thing.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
I'm second year medical school
currently studying to become a software enginner and live alone. tbh i aint even looking forward for the money because life starts at htn+ my only motivation is getting like 4 surgeries that might make me ok with looking at myself in the mirror

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and WINGLESS ANGEL
five years i would have tried to give you some hope. but now i would not.

we are in the most devastating time of human history and in this period people like you are not just punished they are hated.

so in my opinion you are doing the right thing.
first time i can relate to your ass.

I’m studying something in business. Statistics are killing me ngl

IMG 7203

Could you please elaborate on that?
europeans and westerners have all gone mad and lost common sense

all the islamic nations are now Jihadi shitholes

feminism and capitalism destroyed family

capitalist greed made sure that nothing lasts and properly works now.

I run a redpill PUA bootcamp

get on black dating apps. Rappermax, thugmaxx, statusmaxx. that's who these bitches fuck.
Nah I'm in Morocco, we have millions of them come to stay or go to Europe since Morocco is the closest to Europe (30min swimming) and those African women aren't like African Americans they're friendly and chill, and not ratchets, but thanks for ur advice brother 👑

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
game dev and cg, ive made good progress working towards this

• Love it
Reactions: WINGLESS ANGEL
currently studying to become a software enginner and live alone. tbh i aint even looking forward for the money because life starts at htn+ my only motivation is getting like 4 surgeries that might make me ok with looking at myself in the mirror
It's sad how your brain got bombed by autists here who never came out their basement or talked to a woman, i see the so called sub5 in the college getting hookups and making out in rest rooms... I'm blackpill since 2017,but i know what blackpill is. Good luck and career path, living alone? Where r ur family? Cope money is everything, luxury, wealth..even chads need money to bang after loosing looks after 55yo of age, any honest guy would wanna get youthful beautiful women even at old age, also even if u wanna look good at old age u need money, u r such a piece of shit Bro, you're a fucking men saying "ok looking at myself in the mirror" men up we're the main characters
و ما الرجال الا افعال
Fuck u haven't accepted me in discord

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
game dev and cg, ive made good progress working towards this
Amazing good luck, are you planning to work solo or join companies game development?

It's sad how your brain got bombed by autists here who never came out their basement or talked to a woman, i see the so called sub5 in the college getting hookups and making out in rest rooms... I'm blackpill since 2017,but i know what blackpill is. Good luck and career path, living alone? Where r ur family? Cope money is everything, luxury, wealth..even chads need money to bang after loosing looks after 55yo of age, any honest guy would wanna get youthful beautiful women even at old age, also even if u wanna look good at old age u need money, u r such a piece of shit Bro, you're a fucking men saying "ok looking at myself in the mirror" men up we're the main characters
و ما الرجال الا افعال
Fuck u haven't accepted me in discord
You Said it i am sub5 i don't see a reason to be happy when I wake up. That's why I am thriving to get some surgeries. And bro I added you on disc my name is fuck_face on there.

Amazing good luck, are you planning to work solo or join companies game development?
join companies, im going to specialize in one thing rather than be a generalist so cant do solo yet

Beautiful, good luck
Thanks, also i am doing roids and i study chess daily, i am FM (fide master) i would like to become an IM or GM in the future. I have austrian passport so my plan is to graduate from medicine school here in Bolivia and then finish my masters degree in Austria, as well as being a professional chess player on those country since the chess world in Bolivia is very undeveloped but in Europe it is very competitive.

Im 20 and im basically just lifting and working for cabl . Im going to college in 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Yeh the amount of socializing with students, going to hospitals at the end of the year to practice noob stuff, but it gets boring sometimes
What people usually say. Then clinicals it becomes active

Working 15% and getting autismbuxx 85%

Thanks, also i am doing roids and i study chess daily, i am FM (fide master) i would like to become an IM or GM in the future. I have austrian passport so my plan is to graduate from medicine school here in Bolivia and then finish my masters degree in Austria, as well as being a professional chess player on those country since the chess world in Bolivia is very undeveloped but in Europe it is very competitive.
Finally a good user, most niggas here got no hobbies or interest.
We have different medical studies system i guess, we're following the French system a bit even tho there's difference on how we enter it, i play chess wanna match?

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You Said it i am sub5 i don't see a reason to be happy when I wake up. That's why I am thriving to get some surgeries. And bro I added you on disc my name is fuck_face on there.
I didn't call u sub5, the fuck?

Modeling for Vogue Hommes.

Amazing, r u above 5psl?
8PSL. I discovered this forum when the blackpill got mainstream. Model Chico Lachowski's video about "mog, mogging, mog, mogging" brought me here. I lurk here during my freetime and I see that some of you here have potential. Also, I follow your Salludon and arvid on insta.

I'm a 36 year old cook. I work 12 hours a day 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday). Salary $19.75 an hour (dog shit if you ask me).

• +1
8PSL. I discovered this forum when the blackpill got mainstream. Model Chico Lachowski's video about "mog, mogging, mog, mogging" brought me here. I lurk here during my freetime and I see that some of you here have potential. Also, I follow your Salludon and arvid on insta.
Great, good luck on your career, start posting daily mogging life of yours here, it's nice for us to get pov of a Chad's dating life

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Great, good luck on your career, start posting daily mogging life of yours here, it's nice for us to get pov of a Chad's dating life
It's not good to be associated with an incel forum. My reputation will be ruined and it's better for me to stay anonymous.

I'm a 36 year old cook. I work 12 hours a day 3 days a week (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday). Salary $19.75 an hour (dog shit if you ask me).
Beautiful, good luck, it would be cool if u post some good tutorial for us here to learn some cooking skills. But I guess it pays the bills and gives u some good lifestyle, that's like 3k a month?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
It's not good to be associated with an incel forum. My reputation will be ruined and it's better for me to stay anonymous.
I'll agree with you, you should be cautious about your career, however this forum got like 50% incels the others are volcels and ltrs and slayers the real incel forum is incel.is

• +1
I'll agree with you, you should be cautious about your career, however this forum got like 50% incels the others are volcels, the real incel forum is incel.is
you never know who tf will go er on here.Over for me if weirdos like the sudan guy shoot up some kids.

• JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
you never know who tf will go er on here.Over for me if weirdos like the sudan guy shoot up some kids.
Hhha true niggas here are er projects

• JFL
Finally a good user, most niggas here got no hobbies or interest.
We have different medical studies system i guess, we're following the French system a bit even tho there's difference on how we enter it, i play chess wanna match?
Sure, message me private we can talk and be homies 💪

hvac cert, going to graduate by fall of next year. It was a 2 year program, easy job prospects since no one likes going into trades apparently. Going to save up as much of my money as i can for 2 years while living with my parents, then going to get all my surgeries.

• +1
hvac cert, going to graduate by fall of next year. It was a 2 year program, easy job prospects since no one likes going into trades apparently. Going to save up as much of my money as i can for 2 years while living with my parents, then going to get all my surgeries.
Goodluck, if you're in India or Pakistan it will be better to go to Europe

Professormaxxing until I'm too old for jb. Then kms.

nibba i live in the states :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Good, things going pretty well then, it would be hard for ascending among India or Pakistan with over population

Good, things going pretty well then, it would be hard for ascending among India or Pakistan with over population
it would be hard for ascending among India or Pakistan with over population
No it wouldnt lol, not for me. Im 6ft, i just have be lightskin (bleaching) and have a good looking face (surgeries).

Beautiful, good luck, it would be cool if u post some good tutorial for us here to learn some cooking skills. But I guess it pays the bills and gives u some good lifestyle, that's like 3k a month?
More like two K. I'm insuring myself and my wife which takes a lot out of the paycheck. Our son is covered through Medicaid for about another year. Hopefully that's all we'll need. We've been back here in the States for almost two and a half years. Once we grace the three year mark she'll be able to apply for citizenship, and once she gets it we're going back to the world again (back to living in Asia).

We're barely able to get by here in the US. My wife is a full time stay at home mother. Don't want our child being raised by strangers in a daycare, so it's only me supporting us. At the same time I want to spend time with my family so that's why I work this job. Sure I could work construction or something, but that won't afford me the precious time I need. Fortunately though I'm extremely good with money and my wife's extremely frugal, so I can make it work for us. We live in a one bedroom apartment. My bedroom is the living room and my wife and son sleep together in the bedroom.

Our lifestyle will improve dramatically once we get back to Asia. I can make at least $3,000 USD a month teaching and recruiting, but only need to spend about $600 for all provisions/other miscellaneous junk. I've lived between China, Cambodia, and Vietnam over the course of 10 years.

Don't know much about cooking outside of a Chinese kitchen. Unless your home is equipped with a wok range I'm useless for cooking tips. I don't cook a bit at home.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and WINGLESS ANGEL
No it wouldnt lol, not for me. Im 6ft, i just have be lightskin (bleaching) and have a good looking face (surgeries).
Ascension meant was getting good carrer

Ascension meant was getting good carrer
trades arent necessarily a good career long term tbh. They destroy your body over a period of time. I only plan on working for 2 years full time, and then after i get my surgeries, im going to go part time while going back to college for my psych degree.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
More like two K. I'm insuring myself and my wife which takes a lot out of the paycheck. Our son is covered through Medicaid for about another year. Hopefully that's all we'll need. We've been back here in the States for almost two and a half years. Once we grace the three year mark she'll be able to apply for citizenship, and once she gets it we're going back to the world again (back to living in Asia).

We're barely able to get by here in the US. My wife is a full time stay at home mother. Don't want our child being raised by strangers in a daycare, so it's only me supporting us. At the same time I want to spend time with my family so that's why I work this job. Sure I could work construction or something, but that won't afford me the precious time I need. Fortunately though I'm extremely good with money and my wife's extremely frugal, so I can make it work for us. We live in a one bedroom apartment. My bedroom is the living room and my wife and son sleep together in the bedroom.

Our lifestyle will improve dramatically once we get back to Asia. I can make at least $3,000 USD a month teaching and recruiting, but only need to spend about $600 for all provisions/other miscellaneous junk. I've lived between China, Cambodia, and Vietnam over the course of 10 years.

Don't know much about cooking outside of a Chinese kitchen. Unless your home is equipped with a wok range I'm useless for cooking tips. I don't cook a bit at home.
You're a good hard working men, wishing you all the best, may your children grow up good and successful and always appreciate the sacrifices you made for them. Didn't know 2k was for a whole family i thought it was only u

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Fiqh and Lefty Rankin
Goodluck you're Pakistani?
trades arent necessarily a good career long term tbh. They destroy your body over a period of time. I only plan on working for 2 years full time, and then after i get my surgeries, im going to go part time while going back to college for my psych degree