IMG 8563
IMG 8553
IMG 8562
IMG 8554
IMG 8557
IMG 8558
IMG 8561

@prettyboyy

one of the highest paid male models ever vs thirst trapper who needs to hide his eye area with his hair in every video

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 27472 and 14 others
This post is absolutely unneccesary. Vinnie mogs and the mog is quite brutal

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 6128, alriodai and 4 others
There isnt a universe where barrett mogs, he is invisible next to vinnie

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, alriodai, gribsufer1 and 4 others
one of the highest paid male models ever vs thirst trapper who needs to hide his eye area with his hair in every video
vinnies eye area is pretty good actually

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, aBetterMii, alriodai and 5 others
You always hear on the forum that Jordan has no real world appeal, gay alien etc. In these pics I think he’s unmoggable personally, but interested to know what the forum thinks in terms of SMV/femalegaze

Females would definitely choose Vinnie over Barrett lol

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16357 and 3 others
U re coping if u think females would choose barret over vinnie.
We say this and that Barrett has ratios and good bones and shi but females dont know about that also barret looks aspie where vinnie looks nt
Vinnie, and I m not even a fan of him and his bf @prettyboyy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, 0hMan, alriodai and 5 others
Over for Barrett, mogged even with shit pictures. Can you post some good ones of his?
Girls lust for this type of photos but u have to be goodlooking enough and stylish like Vinnie, look NT.
Barret looks like he has to take a big shit and looks alien.
Just my opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_134632_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_134632_Instagram.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (9).jpeg
    images (9).jpeg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • HD-wallpaper-vinnie-hacker-tiktok.jpg
    HD-wallpaper-vinnie-hacker-tiktok.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • actor-vinnie-hacker-666608_large.jpeg
    actor-vinnie-hacker-666608_large.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • vinne-hacker.jpg
    vinne-hacker.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 244144643-288-k926803.jpg
    244144643-288-k926803.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 267361570-256-k886536.jpg
    267361570-256-k886536.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, alriodai, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
We say this and that Barrett has ratios and good bones and shi but females dont know about that also barret looks aspie where vinnie looks nt
im glad we agree

Also IMO Barret mogs Vinnie in terms of psl but Vinnie mogs him in terms of SMV.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GalacticHero and Sanguinius
You always hear on the forum that Jordan has no real world appeal, gay alien etc. In these pics I think he’s unmoggable personally, but interested to know what the forum thinks in terms of SMV/femalegaze
barrett does have good irl appeal tbh but maybe not on chad level, and its mostly limited to jbs

Barrett is getting ratioed atm

Who do you reckon has more female appeal @Arborist seeing as you have a fairly low opinion of both if I’m not mistaken?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Who do you reckon has more female appeal @Arborist seeing as you have a fairly low opinion of both if I’m not mistaken?
jordan, he probably doesn't look as alien as we think he does in regular shots, he just poses like a turbo autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 29495, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizomogger
Kater mogs both

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, rooman, justleavemealone and 3 others
The Female Gaze is having good eye spacing and barrett has bad es in a lot of these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Girls lust for this type of photos but u have to be goodlooking enough and stylish like Vinnie, look NT.
Barret looks like he has to take a big shit and looks alien.
Just my opinion.
Jordan Barrett has good eye area, but other than that he looks like shit, literally looks aspie as fuck JFL, he has 0 appeal and only fucks models, never seen any girl go crazy over him like they do Vinnie or Chico

Jordan Barrett has good eye area, but other than that he looks like shit, literally looks aspie as fuck JFL, he has 0 appeal and only fucks models, never seen any girl go crazy over him like they do Vinnie or Chico
and what did i said bad lmao, u have the same opinion as me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Sanguinius
Tiktok influencer sergi cabrer v0 5tutpr2qsic91
he mogs vinnie?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂this specimen?😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Seth Walsh
Barrett is a supermodel and Vinnie is a frauding TikToker.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
we said that it s a smv battle, ofc vinnie would win lmao he s bigger on tiktok
above i said barret beats him on psl

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
There’s a strong contingent that says supermodels like Jordan don’t have good IRL female appeal. Question isn’t who’s more attractive technically, but who has more female appeal/SMV

both gay aliens

This lmao, you have to be a Tera aspie to genuinely think he mogs in anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
This lmao, you have to be a Tera aspie to genuinely think he mogs in anyway
Realistically females don't give a fuck about upper eyelid exposure, or compact orbitals, all they'll see is a TikTok E-boy with fashion and tattoos, and some gay twink supermodel with a fat head.

nah u trippin fr, do a mog battle u will see
IRL he would mog Vinnie. He puts in less effort and has just as many simps on tiktok. He can be even more aspie than Kater on omegle and gets more interest/lust.

Sergi is more NT than Vinnie and Vinnie can use his clout more. Sergi is also 6'1 leanmaxxed, insane jaw, skin, hair youth. IRL Vinnie is 5'8

IRL he would mog Vinnie. He puts in less effort and has just as many simps on tiktok. He can be even more aspie than Kater on omegle and gets more interest/lust.

Sergi is more NT than Vinnie and Vinnie can use his clout more. Sergi is also 6'1 leanmaxxed, insane jaw, skin, hair youth. IRL Vinnie is 5'8

Cabrer doesn't need to use his physique either. All face.

Only prime Chico mogs him

Cabrer doesn't need to use his physique either. All face.

Only prime Chico mogs him

Tiktok influencer sergi cabrer v0 5tutpr2qsic91
he is sfscel with no dimorphic traits
u are telling me he mogs vinnie in terms of bones? never nigga even if he blasts tren for a decade
Screenshot 20230520 134632 Instagram
267361570 256 k886536

• +1
Reactions: User49
The Female Gaze is having good eye spacing and barrett has bad es in a lot of these
As in his face is too wide for his eye spacing?

Vinnie mogs hard. I mogs both of them niggas tbh feel like target him on a thermal laser and cuts off his genetically damaged mongoliod uncanny skull ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and User49
Vinnie mogs hard. I mogs both of them niggas tbh feel like target him on a thermal laser and cuts off his genetically damaged mongoliod uncanny skull ngl
What? Can you rephrase that?

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger