Vit c rapes elastin

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
So I read in a couple of studies that vitamin c inhibits elastin production. Does this happen with oral supplements too ?

What do you autists think ?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, piec and Pride
So I read in a couple of studies that vitamin c inhibits elastin production. Does this happen with oral supplements too ?

i hope this aint true i love vit c

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull

vitamin D helps with elasticity

can you link any of them?

Elastin isn’t that important, your skin is made up of roughly 90% collagen and 10% elastin

Elastin isn’t that important, your skin is made up of roughly 90% collagen and 10% elastin
Cope nigger it holds your skin together, gives it elasticity.

without it your skin will sag like that of an old ballsack = over

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Sanguinius
Cope nigger it holds your skin together, gives it elasticity.

without it your skin will sag like that of an old ballsack = over
You’re right, but I doubt you’re gonna lose much elastin just from applying vit c, it’ll prob be very insignificant and even if it does if your collagen is still normal it can mitigate some of the effect you get from less elastin

No, I take 5-7 g vitamin C (so 5000-7000 mg) every day for at least 5 years and I have a very good skin. I also use vitamin C serum, but only recently for several months.

There's a bunch just google "vitamin c inhibits elastin" they'll pop up
I can’t find any to support your claim but I found something against it accidentally lmao

Attachments

• IMG_9305.jpeg
    IMG_9305.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 0

Nahh don"t think about it

Btw.. why do you take oral supplements? You can also just eat healthy -_-

I can’t find any to support your claim but I found something against it accidentally lmao
Half life fuel, wtf does it mean both stimulate and inhibit elastin jfl ?

Here's the bad ones
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2032548/ (on rat aortas, still hopium)

(Doesn't specify on what, but over if on humans)

https://www.prime-journal.com/the-effects-of-topical-vitamin-c-on-the-skin/ (here it says elastin is bad)

IMG 20240309 011156

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...ave also,inhibits the biosynthesis of elastin. (Bad)

IMG 20240309 011500

There's more I just plugged the first ones.

You’re right, but I doubt you’re gonna lose much elastin just from applying vit c, it’ll prob be very insignificant and even if it does if your collagen is still normal it can mitigate some of the effect you get from less elastin
I wouldn't apply it tbh but I'm wondering if the oral supplements are gonna have the same effect

No, I take 5-7 g vitamin C (so 5000-7000 mg) every day for at least 5 years and I have a very good skin. I also use vitamin C serum, but only recently for several months.
Idk that's just self reported, do you take it all at once btw ?

this study mentions vitamin c is good, it claims it’s inhibition of biosynthesis of elastin reduces the skin damage from the sun resulting in less wrinkles

While elastin is important for youthfulness if you have a build up of it, it can cause sun damage

this study mentions vitamin c is good, it claims it’s inhibition of biosynthesis of elastin reduces the skin damage from the sun resulting in less wrinkles

While elastin is important for youthfulness if you have a build up of it, it can cause sun damage
Apparently so. But then does it only inhibit "bad elastin" or also the "good one".

Wtf this is important needs to be resolved

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
Apparently so. But then does it only inhibit "bad elastin" or also the "good one".

There isn’t enough studies on this topic, no matter how much we dig we don’t have the necessary material to draw a conclusion, most of the studies mention the need of further research, so for now what we definitely know is that it increases collagen but its effects on elastin are still unclear

There isn’t enough studies on this topic, no matter how much we dig we don’t have the necessary material to draw a conclusion, most of the studies mention the need of further research, so for now what we definitely know is that it increases collagen but its effects on elastin are still unclear
Fuark won't megadose it then . Still would like more users to chime in

And also what I can tell you from personal experience, my mom is a vitamin c freak and she takes like 5k a day for years, she’s 50 years old now with the absolute tightest skin I’ve seen and she looks like she’s in her 30s but she does have god tier bones so I don’t know what causes it

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator

fake studies so people dont buy it and die

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator