volufiline cure for uee or mega cope?

G

goat123

Iron
i'm fucking stupid so idk if it will work but ima try using volufiline for my eye area to improve fat pads but I'm wondering if good enough fat pads can fix bad orbitals or improve them at least? (ik nothing better than having underlying good bone structure) Anyone else try it? If so were they successful or not? Also im kinda fat so im in a deficit so would that make it harder to gain fat around my eyes? Any info will help since I havent seen many talk about this, ty 🙏🙏🙏🙏

prob mega cope tho😔

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
i'm fucking stupid so idk if it will work but ima try using volufiline for my eye area to improve fat pads but I'm wondering if good enough fat pads can fix bad orbitals or improve them at least? (ik nothing better than having underlying good bone structure) Anyone else try it? If so were they successful or not? Also im kinda fat so im in a deficit so would that make it harder to gain fat around my eyes? Any info will help since I havent seen many talk about this, ty 🙏🙏🙏🙏

prob mega cope tho😔
just bonesmash

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat123
It didn't work for me

• So Sad
it's cope!!!!

• So Sad

prob mega cope tho😔

A lots of idiots don't even use it properly and then they cry it didn't work. (Although I admit there are non responders.)

After putting on the volufiline oil, you should immediately put some moisturizer on it. Chapstick, if you used it on your lips, normal moisturizer, if on naso folds, your eye cream, if under your eyes. Most of the idiots here, who tried don't even know this, because they do zero fucking research, before trying it.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and lemonnz
After putting on the volufiline oil, you should immediately put some moisturizer on it. Chapstick, if you used it on your lips, normal moisturizer, if on naso folds, your eye cream, if under your eyes. Most of the idiots here, who tried don't even know this, because they do zero fucking research, before trying it.
Is this to ensure the oil doesn't drip down?
If that is the case, wouldn't it be better to just dilute the volufiline oil into the moisturizer?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and zura
Is this to ensure the oil doesn't drip down?
If that is the case, wouldn't it be better to just dilute the volufiline oil into the moisturizer?

No, I think because the oil on it's own can barely penetrate the skin, if at all.

There are actually moisturizers, that has volufiline in them, but there you don't get to decide the concentration, it's usually low. Here you can put on lots of volufiline oil, way more that's in a basic moisturizer with volufiline, and then help it penetrate deeper into your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and goat123
No, I think because the oil on it's own can barely penetrate the skin, if at all.

There are actually moisturizers, that has volufiline in them, but there you don't get to decide the concentration, it's usually low. Here you can put on lots of volufiline oil, way more that's in a basic moisturizer with volufiline, and then help it penetrate deeper into your

There are actually moisturizers, that has volufiline in them, but there you don't get to decide the concentration, it's usually low. Here you can put on lots of volufiline oil, way more that's in a basic moisturizer with volufiline, and then help it penetrate deeper into your skin.
question, im thinking about buying volufiline but im not sure about a few things. i have uneven hooding on my left eye so my right away is always hooded while my right eye loses its hooding midway through the day
for the left eye: where exactly should i apply the volufiline? on my browridge, or directly on the upper eyelid and secondly can i mix it into my mosturizer and apply it or should i apply it and apply the mosturizer over it

A lots of idiots don't even use it properly and then they cry it didn't work. (Although I admit there are non responders.)

Does the moisturizer need to be applied after to work? Or can I apply it before?