W or L haircut

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5โ€™6 (over ๐Ÿ˜”), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
i think i took an L ๐Ÿ’€, in the 1st pic i had product in and the 2nd i didnt but idk, ima get ************* perm and get light highlights i also just got the cut so i gotta let it marinate

Attachments

• 32A8D507-AEA7-41BD-8CCD-D0980358D608.jpeg
    32A8D507-AEA7-41BD-8CCD-D0980358D608.jpeg
    272.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 52CD0CCD-F0E4-40DE-BD16-2239575EC308.jpeg
    52CD0CCD-F0E4-40DE-BD16-2239575EC308.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 0
the hair isn't the problem ๐Ÿ’€

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, leopold123, redmaxx and 1 other person
boy what the fuck ๐Ÿ˜ญ kill yo barber

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, leopold123, JustShower and 2 others
i think i took an L ๐Ÿ’€, in the 1st pic i had product in and the 2nd i didnt but idk, ima get ************* perm and get light highlights i also just got the cut so i gotta let it marinate
he gave you a bowl mullet a damn bullet

• +1
Reactions: leopold123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Yeh im working on the acne started to workout, when im older ima get any surgery i need
bro you don't need surgery you have a solid nose eye area is eh and lips are a quite thin which is common amongst your race. Just stick to working out and taking care skin and scheming up a plan to eliminate that barber go to a new one and pay more for ur cuts when u get them this gives them less room to do u bogus ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

You need to get rid of the acne and a way that helps is going for a buzz cut + you would be getting rid of that shitty haircut

You need to get rid of the acne and a way that helps is going for a buzz cut + you would be getting rid of that shitty haircut
I cant do a buzz my hairlines way to bad im on tretinoin so itll go away fast, ima get a perm to make my hair slightly curlier and get light highlights

bro you don't need surgery you have a solid nose eye area is eh and lips are a quite thin which is common amongst your race. Just stick to working out and taking care skin and scheming up a plan to eliminate that barber go to a new one and pay more for ur cuts when u get them this gives them less room to do u bogus ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
Im using vollufiline for the lips hopefully it works, and ill prolly switch to a stylist or sum cuz finding good barbers is hard af

Even Chad couldn't pull this off. Brutal.