Water fast on dnp

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Recipe to die or an insane fat loss cutting cycle ?
@Montecristo @7zyzz7 @lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
@DREAMER2001 @asdvek

Didn't read the Narcy pirates have taken over this thread,
give up your booty or become fish food
Argghhhh

"Approximately two-thirds of the weight lost is lean mass, and one-third is fat mass. The excessive lean mass loss suggests that prolonged fasting may increase the breakdown of muscle proteins, which is a concern. Systolic and diastolic blood pressure consistently decreased with prolonged fasting."

Water fasting is literally shit. Just go on a mini cut 3-6 weeks of 1000 deficit and keeping 60g fat in diet and 150-180g protein and rest carbs. Keep the cardio low and workouts very frequent 6 x a week ish and keep them 45 minutes. Train till 1-3 RIR for the 3-6 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and 5.5psl
You should do this diet I’m currently on (NOT FOR THE WEAK)

1200 calories a day for 75 days, ostarine, DNP for 40 out of the 75 days split between two cycles.

Recommend getting semaglutide and liver support (NAC and milk thistle) for this one.

My last mistake when cutting aggressively was not accounting for Neanderthal cravings but the semaglutide will mitigate any thoughts of binging.

To respond to the question, doing a water fast on DNP is dumb lol and not sustainable as the dnp would induce crazy cravings

Last edited:
you will drain all micronutrients in the first days.

no reason to reinvent the wheel when it comes to dnp as the weight loss is already absurdly fast. also might be wise to take antioxidants to mitigate oxidative stress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and butterworld
idk tbh but sounds risky bro, let me know how it goes tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Don't water fast on DNP you won't be able to move

Just run 500mgs and eat at an aggressive deficit. Lost 3 kilograms already and I'm only 4 days in so far.

You should do this diet I’m currently on (NOT FOR THE WEAK)

1200 calories a day for 75 days, ostarine, DNP for 40 out of the 75 days split between two cycles.

Recommend getting semaglutide and liver support (NAC and milk thistle) for this one.

My last mistake when cutting aggressively was not accounting for Neanderthal cravings but the semaglutide will mitigate any thoughts of binging.

To respond to the question, doing a water fast on DNP is dumb lol and not sustainable as the dnp would induce crazy cravings
whats dnp and ostarine, i dont know much about leanmaxxing please explain this ty