Ways to blow on youtube?

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
I already know about the basic shit like clickbaitinf (foid ass,bright thumbnails, eyecatching thumbnails)
IMG 5946

I also know about uploading frequently and quality over quantity. But what are some other ways to self promote, get subs, views, and get normies to comment and other shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and thecel
Upload yourself blowing other dudes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, WeiWei and Deleted member 30892
be genuine and have a good personality lol everyone is fucking tired of these clickbaity over-the-top videos a lot of channels blowing up nowadays are just cool guys doing their thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, lunin7, thecel and 6 others
Respect women, take a shower and pray to Mr.Beast 😇

Those thumbnails just repels me instantly. Knowing already its fake garbage shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 29167
be genuine and have a good personality lol everyone is fucking tired of these clickbaity over-the-top videos a lot of channels blowing up nowadays are just cool guys doing their thing
Cope. The people who are “genuine” are already famous and popular and dont have to do over the top shit to blow. The average guy isnt going to blow from being genuine

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 30892
Consider engagement botting.
Like view botting and comment botting.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Unironically be different and have a specific style. Judging by the screenshot of that channel it seems like another of those indian channels who copy every other wannabe comical and fun youtube channel with these tryhard out of touch thumbnails with vibrant goofy colors, colorful tasteless fonts with strokes and random arrows that point to nowhere. 0 design skills 0 character just copy pasta goofy Mr beast style of thumbnails and annoying long ass video titles that use capitals and non capital letters for no reason and nobody wants to read unless you're ACTUALLY MR BEAST.

Now this is an actual small channel I appreciate which gonna take off sooner or later (mark my words) unique style, black & white, chill background music, nice profile picture, good looking misanthropist YouTuber with short and to the point content no extra over edited colorful bs. He has his own style and he provides actual value

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Esteban1997
child friendly videos ironically get alot of veiws and traction

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Mewton and Deleted member 30892
Too much luck factor, a shitton of them have nearly no subscribers

I already know about the basic shit like clickbaitinf (foid ass,bright thumbnails, eyecatching thumbnails)View attachment 2311396
I also know about uploading frequently and quality over quantity. But what are some other ways to self promote, get subs, views, and get normies to comment and other shit
I always select the "don't recommend channel" option when I see these thumbnails and I bet many people are already doing it too.

But no one here is a cool guy and no one here has an interesting thing

The titles are bad
The videos' themes are unclear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Cope. The people who are “genuine” are already famous and popular and dont have to do over the top shit to blow. The average guy isnt going to blow from being genuine
Nope there are videos I see with an unknown guy talking and the thumbnail is plain af. The channel will have like less than 1000 subs too

Also those videos you used as examples are straight dogshit video topic thumbnail and title they all fucking suck

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Easy shit.

Step 1: pick a famous YouTuber that you like
Step 2: copy their style of videos and add a bit of your own to them.
Step 3: success

I got 100k+ followers on tik tok with only couple of videos.
=============

All of this wouldn’t matter though if you haven’t build self-discipline, you wouldn’t even be able to do anything without it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 6128
I already know about the basic shit like clickbaitinf (foid ass,bright thumbnails, eyecatching thumbnails
What the fuck is this bluepilled bullshit? This shit is stupid and doesn’t work you gotta be professional.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Easy shit.

Step 1: pick a famous YouTuber that you like
Step 2: copy their style of videos and add a bit of your own to them.
Step 3: success

I got 100k+ followers on tik tok with only couple of videos.
=============

All of this wouldn’t matter though if you haven’t build self-discipline, you wouldn’t even be able to do anything without it.
Tiktok is so ass for making money its only good at building an audience quick

Got 30k followers pretty quick which has resulted in nothing 30k in youtube i can turn into 3k a month minimum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and GalacticHero
Post vids like this, this one has 3 million views

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton

Got 30k followers pretty quick which has resulted in nothing 30k in youtube i can turn into 3k a month minimum
yeah tiktok is for temporary fans that thought a vid u posted was funny. 99% Of them dont give a flying fuck about u and just want u to entertain them a bit more. Youtube is a whole different battlefield. In order to get someone to subscribe you got to have something unique or their just going to click off and never see you again

And be good looking too

I already know about the basic shit like clickbaitinf (foid ass,bright thumbnails, eyecatching thumbnails)View attachment 2311396
Your thumbnail look outdated feel like we are in 2017

Its not you are too low IQ my god