Wearing hats makes you bald

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
Your hair needs air ventilation and sun exposure, otherwise you speed up the balding process massively. Don't wear hats/beanies etc. it's a major looksmin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Gonthar, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
too much sun exposure is bad for hair

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and DelonLover1999
@worldmog

"Studies have shown that UV radiation is essential for healthy hair growth. When the body is deprived of sunlight, the production of vitamin D is reduced, which can lead to weakened hair follicles and increased shedding of hairs. Additionally, when hair follicles are exposed to UV radiation, they stimulate the production of keratin, a protein that helps keep the hair strong and healthy. So, getting enough exposure to sunlight is important for keeping your hair strong and healthy."

do beanies count? i wear a beanie like everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
do beanies count? i wear a beanie like everyday
"Studies have shown that UV radiation is essential for healthy hair growth. When the body is deprived of sunlight, the production of vitamin D is reduced, which can lead to weakened hair follicles and increased shedding of hairs. Additionally, when hair follicles are exposed to UV radiation, they stimulate the production of keratin, a protein that helps keep the hair strong and healthy. So, getting enough exposure to sunlight is important for keeping your hair strong and healthy."

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Better not to wear
IMG 20240208 213737

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and DelonLover1999
Says who? I'd much rather have too much than too little.
ive seen a study ab it but i cant bother looking again for it bc i lost the source, ill let u have this one lol. I doubt its too bad, but too much as far as i remember is bad i might be mistaken
No sun is obv bad yeah

i think it’s more that people who are balding wear hats.

It’s like equating playing basketball to being tall.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Yes wearing hats gets u laid I see goons wearing hats where I live n chit

You would need to wear it everyday for it to even start to pose a risk

99% of people are fine if they just wear them occasionally

I’m nw9 diffuse since 14 and never wore a hat in my life

My nw1 grandfather and my nw2 father have hats on all the time. My other nw2 grandfather shaves his head every 2 weeks

Your hair needs air ventilation and sun exposure, otherwise you speed up the balding process massively. Don't wear hats/beanies etc. it's a major looksmin.
what about in winter?

sun ruined my hair, dried it out and caused shedding

Muhh hair

no need of hair when you are primal male

nope just a myth