Went from most hated kid to most popular kid in school

PG4BINX

PG4BINX

looksmaxing to become chico
I joined this school in year 9 (grade 8) because I was a loner in my school at the time and when I joined this foid started spreading rumours about me saying the n word as I knew her prior to joining and she was an absolute wench. During my second week there having an already fucked reputation I was attacked by this angry manlet for no reason (I was 5'9 at the time and he was around 5'4), I pushed his head into a locker and he starts crying and goes into the medical room (I didn't even bruise him). Next morning I find out I've been suspended because he lied to the school that I made some Anti-Semitic remark and he's about an eighth Jewish. Him and the foid who was spreading rumours teamed up while I was suspended and got as many people as they could to report me under false charges and everyone hated me and not even my best friend would speak to me. My parents had to go and have a meeting with the school about this and I was under threat of permanent exclusion from the school I had been in for less than 3 weeks. When I returned into classes, not a single person spoke to me unless it was to antagonize and insult me, luckily I was tall and well built for a 13 year old so I was in no physical danger. I sat in the library during breaktimes with no company and I didn't eat lunch for 4 months. My grades were ruined as I simply sat in class in quiet. After 4 months I eventually started making friends again and despite most people, mainly foids, still hating me I started getting friends who were popular and whom had gravitated towards me instead of me towards them. Eventually I was an integrated member of the popular kids after about 6 months and my reputation was 50/50 but this didn't matter because all relevant kids cherished me as one of them. I hung out with them throughout all of summer break and when the new academic year started I was known as the kid who 'ran the year'. What I also noticed was that when I was unpopular, foids told people that I was ugly and looked like a rat. After my prosperity however, I was glazed by foids and a friend told me that women wouldn't stop talking to them about how good I looked and all the popular women had me in their 'top 5 best looking boys in the year'. Status-maxxing works even if you're in school and women's perception on attraction can be influenced by how respected you are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 26410 and poopoohead
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and ManletBlackcel
Most hated = Most Popular

Also gay brag thread and water women are a hive mind

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, zura, gribsufer1 and 5 others
are u guys actually retarded? what triple digit iq person would write so much text without paragraphs or anything to make it readable

• +1
Reactions: SJBEEFY, zura, Magnum Opus and 7 others
are u guys actually retarded? what triple digit iq person would write so much text without paragraphs or anything to make it readable
wasn't bothered

Middleschoolers.org

• JFL
Reactions: fikki and ArcticStorm
Most hated = Most Popular

Also gay brag thread and water women are a hive mind
not a flex, just stating that status maxxing is legit

Holy fuck, why so many fucking kids posting here?!

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Littrely every high school ever

Holy fuck, why so many fucking kids posting here?!

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, theRiderEffect, Prisma and 2 others
no advice on how to actually become popular though, was it just because you were tall and strong?

• JFL
Reactions: fikki
no advice on how to actually become popular though, was it just because you were tall and strong?
It was my experience with statusmaxxing and I was a bit above average height. Also no foids at that school cared about my strength until I got popular