Were any of y'all successful on tinder.

I don't eat in dumps.

no. only swiped right for high tier beckies and above. got matches but no response after matching or convo didn’t go anywhere.
That is the way to proceed.
Can't stand those right swiping like hell.

• Woah
Reactions: mplayer1234
Tinder works if you can tolerate girls who're 2-3 looks levels below you. Trust me, unless you can't sustain that kind of drop, say you're a 4 or a 3, you won't get girls and you won't even swipe the ones you'd match. It's all because of the simple blackpill notion of hypergammy. If you're a 5, you can bang a 2 or 3, if you're a 6, a 4. Get it? If you don't go past 5 in looks ita ovaa

• +1
Tinder works if you can tolerate girls who're 2-3 looks levels below you. Trust me, unless you can't sustain that kind of drop, say you're a 4 or a 3, you won't get girls and you won't even swipe the ones you'd match. It's all because of the simple blackpill notion of hypergammy. If you're a 5, you can bang a 2 or 3, if you're a 6, a 4. Get it? If you don't go past 5 in looks ita ovaa
Last time I tried as an old man, I did not swipe right to females whose PSL was below mine.
Still, I had a dozen matches and some conversations going on well but I quit rather quickly.

just once. i dont use now. dayapproachmaxxed.

• Woah
1-2 years ago I was able to meet a decent amount of people on tinder (though 3/4 of them were fat), even had a relationship from 1, but now it feels like I can't really get anyone anymore. I was already rated here as good looking for a black and I've tried looksmaxxing my hair, skin, body, but its like it's getting worse. But I want to hear your experiences as well.
Back then first week i'd get 50 matches
Then it'd stop FOREVER

It will be difficult to find anything serious on tinder, but I did find a sugar momma for a while.