what age is it that looksmaxing doesn't work as well

zaideas

zaideas

Iron
I turned 18 4 months ago and it seems most of the guides won't work for people who are either over with puberty or over 18, and like 80 percent of the stuff aren't available for people in third world countries is it fully over for them?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
I live in third world country and buy most of the things I need online from Europe including my next cycle.
That being said the only things fully developed people can achieve are basic softmaxxes and surgery. Even most young people here wont ever take any hormone-changing supplements/peptides.

You can still fix you failos by surgery if you research properly and get some second opinions. If you have the resources and the will to actually do something. 18 isn't old.

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and lestoa
Never "too late" to look better than you do right now.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Aero, maxxmclooks and 8 others
70 plus

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You can always do softmaxxing, but every mf already should do softmaxxing - its the bare minimum. You are 18 so ig you are able to go to work and get some money, so hardmax is another option for you.

You can always looksmax. But after you hit 18 it will take much longer to change the shape of your bones.

Looksmaxing should be a lifelong process, even when you're 80 if you want to life a happy life.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and lestoa
You can always looksmax. But after you hit 18 it will take much longer to change the shape of your bones.

Looksmaxing should be a lifelong process, even when you're 80 if you want to life a happy life.
im typically well on bones its just my asymmetry that's holding me back

im typically well on bones its just my asymmetry that's holding me back
There's surgery for that, but I don't believe asymmetry makes as much of a difference as people say it does.

In this study below, faces that were made more symmetrical were deemed as LESS attractive.

18-20
You fucked up

when ur finished with puberty

I turned 18 4 months ago and it seems most of the guides won't work for people who are either over with puberty or over 18, and like 80 percent of the stuff aren't available for people in third world countries is it fully over for them?
Even a grandpa can softmax

I live in third world country and buy most of the things I need online from Europe including my next cycle.
That being said the only things fully developed people can achieve are basic softmaxxes and surgery. Even most young people here wont ever take any hormone-changing supplements/peptides.

You can still fix you failos by surgery if you research properly and get some second opinions. If you have the resources and the will to actually do something. 18 isn't old.
the third world country I live in denies export from outside and is hella expensive its insane

when ur finished with puberty
how does one know they're done with puberty, I wanna go do a X-ray on my knees to see if my plates are closed to see if there's a chance to grow taller than 6ft

how does one know they're done with puberty, I wanna go do a X-ray on my knees to see if my plates are closed to see if there's a chance to grow taller than 6ft
U legit answered your own. question just do a tanner stage calculator

There's surgery for that, but I don't believe asymmetry makes as much of a difference as people say it does.

In this study below, faces that were made more symmetrical were deemed as LESS attractive.

my face isn't just unsymmetrical its hella unsymmetrical, one side has a perfect genial angle without exaggeration and good cheekbones with good zygomatic growth and the other is literally recessed

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
my face isn't just unsymmetrical its hella unsymmetrical, one side has a perfect genial angle without exaggeration and good cheekbones with good zygomatic growth and the other is literally recessed
If it's really as bad as you say, setup a consultation with a facial surgeon.