What are my major falios rn that keep me away from Htn?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
IMG 8195

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
bloat, coloring, and eyelids

3598041_IMG_8195.jpeg

have you tried longer hair? this and debloating can ascend you very hard

you are already pleasant to look at unlike the ethnic insects in the Rating section

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
3598041_IMG_8195.jpeg

have you tried longer hair? this and debloating can ascend you very hard

you are already pleasant to look at unlike the ethnic insects in the Rating section
I had longer hair but the hairstyle i had looked bad so i went to a hairstylist and we talked about which haircuts could work for me, He showed me this
IMG 8215
. It turned out pretty shit

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I had longer hair but the hairstyle i had looked bad so i went to a hairstylist and we talked about which haircuts could work for me, He showed me thisView attachment 2389602. It turned out pretty shit
I can't be sure but I would try having at least a slightly longer hairstyle, although depends on your age also

• JFL
You need to dye your hair and eyebrows. Also grow out hair and debloat

I thought you were mid 20s :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yeah sure, try some longer hairstyle
People always say this jfl, Should i do like the flow? I had a middle part but it looked shit

I thought you were mid 20s :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yeah sure, try some longer hairstyle
Should i just get like a classy side part so i can fraud myself for older women?
IMG 8207
Im not getting any prime swedish blond pussy anyways

People always say this jfl, Should i do like the flow? I had a middle part but it looked shit
It's really hard to predict anything from my perspective, you should decide by yourself what's better. I will just say that in general your face is "pretty" and with longer hair you can become pretty attractive

although your lower third lacks

@HarrierDuBois what do yo think?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It's really hard to predict anything from my perspective, you should decide by yourself what's better. I will just say that in general your face is "pretty" and with longer hair you can become pretty attractive

although your lower third lacks

@HarrierDuBois what do yo think?
He already has reptile pheno so imo shave everything including eyebrows too @NordicLeonhard.

• JFL
No idea how it would suit you. Sure you got no chance with jb pussy?
Im not a virgin my body count is 5, Most were mtb and one htb she was younger then me and liked that i looked old.

nah tbh your brachy skull is way too wide you from @Lebgfinal syndrome
No clue what this means but if you ever compare me to him again i will go manic

• JFL
Tbh your face looks pretty good, go for a longer hairstyle like the italian way you know idk if you have curly hair but that would suit you.
I think i know what you mean
IMG 8222
Fuck this would be so mog sadly i have very straight and thick hair so i cant

hair color, it's blonde but for some weird reason it gives a ginger vibe. Either way, dying your hair and eyebrows darker would ascend you. long with losing bf/debloating
I am basically ginger, Especially as a child but it got more blonder with every year i aged

mogger in south america

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
I am basically ginger, Especially as a child but it got more blonder with every year i aged
your hair is blonde, but you have the facial features of a ginger if that makes senes. Either way, your not a bad looking guy you defo have potential

i would also try to thicken eyelashes/darken them

• +1
are you latvian/indo european?

Are people tall there? Im 187 and think i can grow to 190
GigaChad
In my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL and ethnic and poor and Low IQ and girls get pregnant at 11 too

GigaChad
In my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL and ethnic and poor and Low IQ and girls get pregnant at 11 too
I dont belive that, Arent latinos moggers? I feel like i dont see alot of them that are ugly online

• +1
Can confirm he would mog hard here in Peru and Latam in general
this is actually true btw

just by having light eyes in here you are already considered gl

i remember a girl in my high school who was recessed but had blue eyes + blonde hair + white skin

she was treated like a goddess

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and NordicLeonhard
this is actually true btw

just by having light eyes in here you are already considered gl

i remember a girl in my high school who was recessed but had blue eyes + blonde hair + white skin

she was treated like a goddess
I would go and try and slay in those countries but i am very racist and wouldnt want to raise a ethnic child, Maybe i could just nut in a brazilian beckie and then leave? Would she have the money to find me?

dont be a nigger
This is a very european thing to do, Why do you think so many latin people have euro centric features? Why are argentinians a lighter colour than bolivians

Htn already, chadlite potential

• +1
This is a very european thing to do, Why do you think so many latin people have euro centric features? Why are argentinians a lighter colour than bolivians
Jfl

• +1