What are my major falios rn that keep me away from Htn?

Why are argentinians a lighter colour than bolivians
bc of european immigration, mainly italians

bolivians are not as mixed compared with other countries of south america, they are indios basically
Why do you think so many latin people have euro centric features?
race mixing, it has been a common practice for centuries

but dont impregnate girls and then leave, you are just generating more favela negros

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
well for starters, you're not black

bc of european immigration, mainly italians

bolivians are not as mixed compared with other countries of south america, they are indios basically

race mixing, it has been a common practice for centuries

but dont impregnate girls and then leave, you are just generating more favela negros
Wouldnt i be giving the community more light eyed and european looking women? Thats a nice thing to do and i would problaby treat them better then the favela thugs would

well for starters, you're not black
IMG 8226 Massa Massa!

• JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Wouldnt i be giving the community more light eyed and european looking women? Thats a nice thing to do and i would problaby treat them better then the favela thugs would
the thing is that they wouldnt be supported by society

it is different from nordic countries

people in here are insanely selfish, unless you come from a middle/middle-upper class family, your fate will be being a wage slave until you die

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Leanmax if you want to be able to get white stacies. If you are fine with asian stacies, then you do not have to change anything.

the thing is that they wouldnt be supported by society

it is different from nordic countries

people in here are insanely selfish, unless you come from a middle/middle-upper class family, your fate will be being a wage slave until you die
Where u from laitno bro?
Also based being lower than middle class here is death and inceldom destined( inceldom as youll never fuck +mtb in your shit lifetime)

I dont belive that, Arent latinos moggers? I feel like i dont see alot of them that are ugly online
Cause poor latinos that are ugly can`t afford Internet let alone electronic devices and there`s a lof of them but they just cope with drugs alcohol and gangs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786