What can I do to get rid of this?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
20231007 174304

So I've had this thing on my nose for a few weeks, however rn it is at its worst. Before it was just a pimple, but then it popped and somehow it became 3 pimples. It looks absolutely disgusting. My mother has been trying to help me w it by using like prongs and needles to manually clear out pores and pop pimples, and she says that in 2 weeks it will be gone. But the first week is already almost over and if anything it looks worse. I have some Dapsone gel which I use, but I am at a loss for what to do. I suggested going to an aesthetistician, but my mom kept bitching about how "I dont care about my skin" and it would only be a temporary solution. Well, I sure as hell do now, this is the worst I have had happen to me. Plus my pores clog like crazy now and have tons of sebum, I need help guys, I can't go on like this.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Stop consuming sugar.
Low carb diet✅

• +1
Reactions: Valeqs
View attachment 2478242

So I've had this thing on my nose for a few weeks, however rn it is at its worst. Before it was just a pimple, but then it popped and somehow it became 3 pimples. It looks absolutely disgusting. My mother has been trying to help me w it by using like prongs and needles to manually clear out pores and pop pimples, and she says that in 2 weeks it will be gone. But the first week is already almost over and if anything it looks worse. I have some Dapsone gel which I use, but I am at a loss for what to do. I suggested going to an aesthetistician, but my mom kept bitching about how "I dont care about my skin" and it would only be a temporary solution. Well, I sure as hell do now, this is the worst I have had happen to me. Plus my pores clog like crazy now and have tons of sebum, I need help guys, I can't go on like this.
I have naturally oily face and what works for me is cleansing my face with a non oil cleanser (If you do use oil cleanser follow it up with a non oil cleanser) and COLD water, hot water makes my face dry and then makes my face produce so much oil like it’s Iraq .

And for pimples and stuff I use benzoyl peroxide you can get in stores idk if in your country. The instructions say Apply then wash it off but that’s a waste imo, I think just apply a little bit to the break out and leave over night

I'm not sure because of the quality but it looks like molluscum contagiosum to me. That thing spreads through scratching and rasping. I still have a couple of scars because of my treatment against that thing even though it has been a couple years

View attachment 2478242

mewing

• JFL
Reactions: slayerToBe
that thing looks gnarly dude

That’s crazy bruh like a cartoon pimple

Try drying it out, that’s what spot cream does, it should just kinda fall off after

that looks fucked yo. Try drying that spot out (not too much)

Take showers, practice kindness, don’t be entitled and give me an updoot kind stranger !

• JFL
Reactions: slayerToBe
I have naturally oily face and what works for me is cleansing my face with a non oil cleanser (If you do use oil cleanser follow it up with a non oil cleanser) and COLD water, hot water makes my face dry and then makes my face produce so much oil like it’s Iraq .

And for pimples and stuff I use benzoyl peroxide you can get in stores idk if in your country. The instructions say Apply then wash it off but that’s a waste imo, I think just apply a little bit to the break out and leave over night
what percentual of peroxide is 10% too much?