What can I do to improve my lower third especially my chin area please help (pics)

S

Sastical

Iron
I want to improve my upturned chin what can I do to improve it? I want a grnioplasty.

Also is there any surgery for ramus lengthening and to improve my downward growth a bit?

Screenshot 20231230 101905 Photos

Filler

8D17E4C0 5C35 4814 8211 1F4F902840D6

8509CE11 ADEC 4EAC 9B93 82EDCD339082

• +1
Reactions: Sastical
fillers and barber
I'm growing out Mt hair currently but my chin isn't very broad so I would like a genioplasty , is there anything I can do about my upturned chin?

I'm growing out Mt hair currently but my chin isn't very broad so I would like a genioplasty , is there anything I can do about my upturned chin?
genio will improve your chin but you cant really fix the upturned problem, but tbh it could be way worse

genio will improve your chin but you cant really fix the upturned problem, but tbh it could be way worse
Not even if I made it broader and added height?

Not even if I made it broader and added height?
you can improve it a bit yes, but there is nothing i know that aim for this problem

• +1
Reactions: Sastical
Filler is cope. Surgery is only solution. Look like shit after filler
Approaching my 4th year with almost 25ml of filler and I look better than ever. The filler migration is a myth, for your information if done by a real doctor, filler will create its own pocket and stick to the tissues like glue. After filler is settled which takes a month, if won’t move from its place.

Approaching my 4th year with almost 25ml of filler and I look better than ever. The filler migration is a myth, for your information if done by a real doctor, filler will create its own pocket and stick to the tissues like glue. After filler is settled which takes a month, if won’t move from its place.
Any doctor recommendations?

Unironically it already looks decent with the beard fraud. Grow some more to get more "forward" growth. You're aren't a barbie, dont try plastic surgery for everything