What can i do to partake in the human specie?

D

Deleted member 27627

Iron
maxout all my gym potential (my physique mogggs 99.9%) , idk what to do rn every hairstyle just looks like im trying too much and my beard only looks half decent with short stubble, just tell me to give up, its a lost cause fr

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 21.30.39 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 21.30.39 (1).jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 21.30.40.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 21.30.40.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 21.30.39.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-20 at 21.30.39.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 21.49.10.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 21.49.10.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 21.50.24.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-03-21 at 21.50.24.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 0
rhino
any surgery that reduce uee

You have overly thick short eyebrows, downturned lips and a wide nose base, currently 3.75psl facially with potential for a 4-4.5 pal, I would recommend grooming your eyebrows to look more thin, a rhinoplasty to thin out your nose base and lastly a lip lift

Currently your a low tier normie facially

maxout all my gym potential (my physique mogggs 99.9%) , idk what to do rn every hairstyle just looks like im trying too much and my beard only looks half decent with short stubble, just tell me to give up, its a lost cause fr
TBH you're best option is to be an aggresive gym dickhead with a drinking problem, that seems like your archetype. bitches like dudes that play their role.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
TBH you're best option is to be an aggresive gym dickhead with a drinking problem, that seems like your archetype. bitches like dudes that play their role.
fuck i hate the dickhead look, the type of woman who like that is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Wuachinani
Upper eyelid exposure, as opposed to hunter eyes a la Sean O'Pry.
dude is saying to me reduce hunter eyes? only bad tips in this thread fr
also rhino have high chances to fuck me up , nose is trash but im not going to put a elf nose in that masc face

@Blackgymmax help here, cause you are also a gymmaxxed

dude is saying to me reduce hunter eyes? only bad tips in this thread fr
also rhino have high chances to fuck me up , nose is trash but im not going to put a elf nose in that masc face

@Blackgymmax help here, cause you are also a gymmaxxed
No, no, the opposite. He was saying that you have high upper eyelid exposure (The opposite of hunter eyes) and that you need to get surgery to correct and get closer to hunter eyes.

Your eyebrows are too thick.
Bad nose to mouth ratio (nose is bulbous).
I don't like your lips structure.
Lack of undereye support.
Huge uee.

Are you portuguese?

No, no, the opposite. He was saying that you have high upper eyelid exposure (The opposite of hunter eyes) and that you need to get surgery to correct and get closer to hunter eyes.
Yoo
took this picture rn, do i really need to decrease uee ? i thought that i have decent eyes,
overly thick short brows? my brows go all the way beyond the end of my eyes, im to insecure to admit any failure but keep pointing, fck life is brutal

also:i dont get how im 3.75 cause i never had problem with girls,

You have overly thick short eyebrows, downturned lips and a wide nose base, currently 3.75psl facially with potential for a 4-4.5 pal, I would recommend grooming your eyebrows to look more thin, a rhinoplasty to thin out your nose base and lastly a lip lift

Currently your a low tier normie facially
hahaha 3.75 what the fuck is this forum man

View attachment 2120386 took this picture rn, do i really need to decrease uee ? i thought that i have decent eyes,
overly thick short brows? my brows go all the way beyond the end of my eyes, im to insecure to admit any failure but keep pointing, fck life is brutal

eyes too big and round

View attachment 2120386 took this picture rn, do i really need to decrease uee ? i thought that i have decent eyes,

Looks decent 6-7 / 10 IMO. Take care of yourself and gtfo off this forum if you don't have problems attracting women etc.

Don't take the ratings on here that seriously.

Come to Brazil and slay them mulattas, tuga brother
guys who travel countries to meet random girls are beyond comprehesion for me
Looks decent 6-7 / 10 IMO. Take care of yourself and gtfo off this forum if you don't have problems attracting women etc.

Don't take the ratings on here that seriously.
best thing is improve yourself when you don't have problems attracting women cause you think with only one head

That facial fat isn't saying gymmaxed, reminder that true gymmax is 25 FFMI and 5% BF