what can we do with vip pass

D

Deleted member 61701

Bronze
i know by b uying a vip pass i could delete my threads from this account but my question is that if i have a previous account which i deleted could i delete threads from that accoutn if not then what is the way to delete my previous account thread please answer it

please reply this is important

It's okay. Your pics are safe in my folder. Sleep well cutie patootie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 51465, Infinite and 4 others
bro u urself dont have it how could u answer my query

It's okay. Your pics are safe in my folder. Sleep well cutie patootie
its doesnt matter u can have my pics as i am not gonna meet u in real life

its doesnt matter u can have my pics as i am not gonna meet u in real life
No one is gonna meet you irl. But your deepfake are gonna circulate. And as we all know how desperate and horny Indian guys are. It won't take long

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No one is gonna meet you irl. But your deepfake are gonna circulate. And as we all know how desperate and horny Indian guys are. It won't take long
i dont care about my deepfakes i just want that my friends do noyt discover the fact that i was here

the way blackpill is spreading it will soon become mainstream i want to leave this and start a new life but i want to delete my threads from previous account if possible

i dont care about my deepfakes i just want that my friends do noyt discover the fact that i was here
They will. Soon enough this site will become mainstream even in the slums. Atleast one of your friend is gonna end up here. Why? Cuz they ugly asf. Insecure.
And I will be here. Posting your deepfake every week and bumping the post every hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
They will. Soon enough this site will become mainstream even in the slums. Atleast one of your friend is gonna end up here. Why? Cuz they ugly asf. Insecure.
And I will be here. Posting your deepfake every week and bumping the post every hour
yeah post it bro doesnt matter anyway i am a man what can u do with my deepfakes

yeah post it bro doesnt matter anyway i am a man what can u do with my deepfakes
Circulate them well enough so that every sheboon in your city and state knows about you.
And then again you will end up on this forum. Asking how to become a femboy. Because no girl would fuck you.

The black kid speaking facts

Me rn

Circulate them well enough so that every sheboon in your city and state knows about you.
And then again you will end up on this forum. Asking how to become a femboy. Because no girl would fuck you.
why so hate ?

I save every single user's pictures, if a user uses a temp cloud service to upload their pics, i will upload them here so their attemps fail
:)

@Gengar @Squirtle @NumbThePain @Lmao @Gargantuan @ccwarrior @Skywalker @emeraldglass @Lux @Sny @Kingkellz @Lorsss

@Gengar @Squirtle @NumbThePain @Lmao @Gargantuan @ccwarrior @Skywalker @emeraldglass @Lux @Sny @Kingkellz @Lorsss
No, you can't delete threads from older accounts but I'd be willing to delete them for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Samsepioler
No, you can't delete threads from older accounts but I'd be willing to delete them for you.
please delete them

my older account name is

Last edited by a moderator:
i am begging u for this please help

ill doxx you and then report me , u can get ur posts deleted that way

ill doxx you and then report me , u can get ur posts deleted that way
bro thanks for help but i need to delete my older account threads

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, kebab, Chrisssy and 1 other person
Unless you've upgraded to VIP, I'm not allowed to delete threads from Ratings.
i cant upgrade myself now but will u delete it after 5 months

when i buy vip

pleasew do it then i can wait till then

i was going in depression that i wouldnt be able to delete my older account thread because i have deleted it

u can delete them yourself if u buy vip
He can only delete threads from his actual account, not any other accounts that he used to own.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
He can only delete threads from his actual account, not any other accounts that he used to own.
but u can do it right ?

fuarkkkk, rule 1. never delete your account

This is why you don't upload your pictures to obscure forums meant for giga chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
@Gengar will it be okay if i buy a monthly pass can u do it for me if i buy a monthly pass

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler
yes i deleted that accoutn

If you can give me a link to your account, yes -- I tried searching for the account you mentioned but couldn't find it. Did you happen to delete your account so it says "Deleted member #[number]"?

Pretty much, yes.
can u do it u just need to search and many threads will pop out

its showing deleted member

Last edited:
@Gengar can u still do something please dont get annoyed by me just asking

Last edited:
It's better to just buy it for a month, that's $9,99. That's enough.
thanks i will buy it within 5 months and remind u thank u very much