what can we do with vip pass

No need to thank me and make sure to provide me a link to your thread so I can get rid of it.
how can i contact u personally after 5 months when i buy a vip pass

also i can find them on searching my name but how can i get their link what is the way to get link of a thread
No need to thank me and make sure to provide me a link to your thread so I can get rid of it.

jesus christ are you in a job interview?? :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Infinite and gr34ter
gengar W

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
whats the urgency about bro

how we get a link of thread just last quesn

Something like this will show in the URL bar. Copy and paste that link, just like I did.

how did you mess up your life? are people out to find you by forum..
well few people are saying they will make my deepfake and circulate it also i am afraid that my friends may find my older accoutn

well few people are saying they will make my deepfake and circulate it also i am afraid that my friends may find my older accoutn
JFLLL its over for bro RIP thats y dont u dont make enemies here

id buy vip within to delete no time this guy stalling :lul:
if i were to assume, this guy is russian and him saying ill buy vip within 5 months tells me he just doesnt get paid as much comared to guys in the west so

id buy vip within to delete no time this guy stalling :lul:
within few months i will move out to college then i could spend money but if i did it now then it would be trouble

• Hmm...
Reactions: Infinite
Dude, it's 9.99, if I were you, I would do it asap

5 months is a long time, we alr have an infestation here, god knows how many thousands are gonna be in here by then
There r literally 30 ppl viewing this thread rn

Dude, it's 9.99, if I were you, I would do it asap

5 months is a long time, we alr have an infestation here, god knows how many thousands are gonna be in here by then
There r literally 30 ppl viewing this thread rn
bro the situation i am in i cnat do it rn its not about money i could spend that much money but needs to hide my expenditure

bye guys lets not make this more popular

bro the situation i am in i cnat do it rn its not about money i could spend that much money but needs to hide my expenditure
I mean, send it to an online account like paypal/stripe, tell you sent it for some online item and then pay for it through that account?