What causes people with maxillary recession to have bigger than average noses?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
What causes this? Wouldn't having a more forward grown and projected maxilla cause the nose to appear bigger? Why is it such a common theme among the clinically recessed to have bigger noses compared to those with normal development?

their bones are subjective

not sure why is that exactly but when you are recessed your nose tends to look big when compared to the rest of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 16683
this isn't true.. this is just in your mind. recessed people and forward grown people have the same kinds of noses

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Fly
this isn't true.. this is just in your mind. recessed people and forward grown people have the same kinds of noses
Not true, I'm a recessed subhuman and my nose looks very big on my face I have the facial size of a woman but the nose of a ogre

Not true, I'm a recessed subhuman and my nose looks very big on my face I have the facial size of a woman but the nose of a ogre
that's genetic then babe

serious question? forward grown maxilla fills out the rest of the face and the nose isn't sticking out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 17920
Because when the maxilla is sagitally short the mandible has to tuck itself behind it, which creates the illusion that the nose is further forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879