What causes premature balding

getra

getra

Faded
I’ve noticed nowadays a LOT of men are either bald or prematurely balding (15-30). While premature balding may be probable due to genetics, it seems to me that more and more men are balding at an early age. What exactly causes this to happen? Does it have to do with westernized diet, lifestyle, etc?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
the idea of men not losing their hair until old age is a myth. we start norwooding quite early often. many just don't notice it until half of the process is complete

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, Salience, Godmaxxin and 8 others
Genetics. That's it, I'm mexican and every single one of my uncles and my dad haven't gotten bald and they have the same hairline as me in their 40s+. And it's definitely not diet because i've eaten pizza, candy, and shit all my life. I'm 22 btw. Some just get luckier than others.

Hair

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Chadelite, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
honestly i think hairloss is completly genetic tbh
my dad uses heavy drugs sometimes, smokes and works in a hard manel job and also has back problems but is in his early 50s and has a full head of thick hair he shaves it and it grows back everytime

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and getra
Use of Medicines
Some medications, such as contraceptives, anxiolytics, those indicated for the treatment of acne and anabolic steroids influence hair loss. This is because these types of drugs cause hormonal changes or act on the individual's central nervous system.

Unhealthy diets
According to data released by the Food and Nutrition Surveillance System (SISVAN) last year, around 55% of young people eat poorly, with 42% of them eating hamburgers and / or sausages and 43% usually consuming stuffed cookies, sweets and treats. .

Unhealthy diets can be a cause of early baldness. The image depicts several types of fast food, such as hamburgers, pizza and hot dogs.
The lack of vitamins interferes with the performance of the organism and, even, in capillary health. This is because the growth of strong and healthy hair depends on the supply of certain nutrients.

Proteins, vitamins, copper, iron and zinc are some of the nutrients that must be present in the diet. So, not only will the wires become more resistant, but your body will also be more resistant.
Stress
Stress and emotional problems are two of the main factors responsible for the increase in hair loss, and can trigger early baldness.

• +1
Reactions: getra
Has to do with the shape of your head, and bloodflow to the scalp which is related to your head and neck posture

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay, BigBoy, Deleted member 9467 and 2 others
Genetics. That's it, I'm mexican and every single one of my uncles and my dad haven't gotten bald and they have the same hairline as me in their 40s+. And it's definitely not diet because i've eaten pizza, candy, and shit all my life. I'm 22 btw. Some just get luckier than others.

View attachment 970484
vale chadriguez

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Hozay
It's mostly genetic but enviornment can speed up or slow down the process, or in some cases cause hairloss.

• +1
Subhuman genes

• +1
Has to do with the shape of your head, and bloodflow to the scalp which is related to your head and neck posture
Nice cope, it's genetic and no neck bullshit will change a thing

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10615 and Hozay
Use of Medicines
Some medications, such as contraceptives, anxiolytics, those indicated for the treatment of acne and anabolic steroids influence hair loss. This is because these types of drugs cause hormonal changes or act on the individual's central nervous system.

Unhealthy diets
According to data released by the Food and Nutrition Surveillance System (SISVAN) last year, around 55% of young people eat poorly, with 42% of them eating hamburgers and / or sausages and 43% usually consuming stuffed cookies, sweets and treats. .

Unhealthy diets can be a cause of early baldness. The image depicts several types of fast food, such as hamburgers, pizza and hot dogs.
The lack of vitamins interferes with the performance of the organism and, even, in capillary health. This is because the growth of strong and healthy hair depends on the supply of certain nutrients.

Proteins, vitamins, copper, iron and zinc are some of the nutrients that must be present in the diet. So, not only will the wires become more resistant, but your body will also be more resistant.
Stress
Stress and emotional problems are two of the main factors responsible for the increase in hair loss, and can trigger early baldness.
This is major cope, lmao, diet has nothing to do with fucking balding LMAO. All my uncles in mexico who are 40s+ drink beer like a motherfucker every other day, and they have better hairlines then americans balding in their early 20s and late teens.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 10615
This is major cope, lmao, diet has nothing to do with fucking balding LMAO. All my uncles in mexico who are 40s+ drink beer like a motherfucker every other day, and they have better hairlines then americans balding in their early 20s and late teens.
"bro I dix x and y thing happened x thing isn't important" shut up nigger stop using irrelevant anecdotes they don't mean shit for anyone but you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
who told you this retard?

Nice cope, it's genetic and no neck bullshit will change a thing
Cope? Do you not see my full set of hair in my avi?

This explains the bloodflow thing I'm talking about

This thread talks about your headshape and it's affect on balding

• +1
"bro I dix x and y thing happened x thing isn't important" shut up nigger stop using irrelevant anecdotes they don't mean shit for anyone but you
Stay mad you balding subhuman

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Stay mad you balding subhuman
my hair is still very much so there, and my fathers, grandfathers etc. I don't brag about it and degrade others, however. typical nigger response "this doesn't make sense" "oh you're probably balding". kys

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
my hair is still very much so there, and my fathers, grandfathers etc. I don't brag about it and degrade others, however. typical nigger response "this doesn't make sense" "oh you're probably balding". kys
I never degraded anyone but sharing my experience, and saying cope, diet wont make you bald. It's your genetics and thats facts. Stay mad you balding howie mandel looking motherfucker

Maybe for someone with baldness genes, it speeds up hair loss. Fast foods have several harms, it wouldn't be strange to imagine that they accelerate hair loss. But yes, obviously genetics is the main factor

Cope? Do you not see my full set of hair in my avi?

This explains the bloodflow thing I'm talking about

This thread talks about your headshape and it's affect on balding

99% of women aren't balding, that's because all of the women have perfect neck posture while half of male population is visibly balding in their 40s? Of course because you have full head of hair and good posture, it means you bs theories are right. Thanks for tips, I am going to stand on my head for 3 hours a day and I will fix my head bs posture. I hope I will keep my hair for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I never degraded anyone but sharing my experience, and saying cope, diet wont make you bald. It's your genetics and thats facts. Stay mad you balding howie mandel looking motherfucker
my hair is still and neither is it receding there but whatever... you see, when you list your experience, thats based on you, you can't apply it to the general population, especially when there's so many factors to account for you. understand? I know it takes a while for your people to learn, tell me when you discover fire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 9511
Maybe for someone with baldness genes, it speeds up hair loss. Fast foods have several harms, it wouldn't be strange to imagine that they accelerate hair loss. But yes, obviously genetics is the main factor
i dont believe that, if your genes are saying you're gonna bald you're already fucked, i highly doubt eating pizza is or shit food will make it faster, need solid evidence

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 4106
99% of women aren't balding, that's because all of the women have perfect neck posture while half of male population is visibly balding in their 40s? Of course because you have full head of hair and good posture, it means you bs theories are right. Thanks for tips, I am going to stand on my head for 3 hours a day and I will fix my head bs posture. I hope I will keep my hair for the rest of my life.
You didn't even have enough time to watch the whole video, let alone read the thread I sent.

my hair is still and neither is it receding there but whatever... you see, when you list your experience, thats based on you, you can't apply it to the general population, especially when there's so many factors to account for you. understand? I know it takes a while for your people to learn, tell me when you discover fire
still genetics, keep coping fat nigger

You didn't even have enough time to watch the whole video, let alone read the thread I sent.
"just keep your head straight bro so you won't go bald" theory. No, thanks

still genetics, keep coping fat nigger
dn care. when you repeat something it doesn't make it any more true either. you see, when you hear something, even if its seemingly absurd, you take it as a theory. you neither dismiss it nor validate it on a whim. wait for more evidence and opinions then make a stance on the matter. understand? I take posture's importance as a theory, not fact, nor have I ever said I find it to be valid. your sand monkey brain just drew those 2 dots to avoid my original point which is that anecdotes aren't representative of the general population, which is a fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Bad genetics.

Chad keeps his hair after decades of abusing DHT compounds, cigarettes & alcohol while incels minmaxx everything & give themselves an even more estrogen-dominant hormone profile to hopefully keep one or two follicles on their shiny scalps.

9d3c024c9827d72904675987a15349e683-PITT-Brad-Happy-Smoking-Covid-Charity-13.rsquare.w700.jpg
780fef571e76fef0a012dc00d6f76b68.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Hozay and lepo2317
My uncle is alcoholic for 20+ years, he took plenty of drugs in his teens and 20s, he eats like shit, he is fat as fuck and still has NW1 thick as fuck hair in his 50s now. I bet that's because of his neck posture

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
dn care. when you repeat something it doesn't make it any more true either. you see, when you hear something, even if its seemingly absurd, you take it as a theory. you neither dismiss it nor validate it on a whim. wait for more evidence and opinions then make a stance on the matter. understand? I take posture's importance as a theory, not fact, nor have I ever said I find it to be valid. your sand monkey brain just drew those 2 dots to avoid my original point which is that anecdotes aren't representative of the general population, which is a fact

Still bad genetics nigger.

My uncle is alcoholic for 20+ years, he took plenty of drugs in his teens and 20s, he eats like shit, he is fat as fuck and still has NW1 thick as fuck hair in his 50s now. I bet that's because of his neck posture
neck posture LMFAO! :feelskek:

If recessed maxillas were the case, then how come Asians have the lowest % of mpb? (But to be fair, my dad is bald :feelsbadman:)
Asian have flat maxillas, not recessed ones. Recessed asians always have super high hairlines

• +1
Asian have flat maxillas, not recessed ones. Recessed asians always have super high hairlines
asians are brutally recessed in general. japs are probably the most recessed population there is. anyway this theory is good cope I guess but it doesn't hold up. remember the oldcel who trannymaxxed and grew all his hair back? also there are just as many women with subhuman postures and recessed midfaces as guys but they are only balding in very rare cases/very old :unsure: I'm not saying bad posture doesn't have many deleterious effects but the correlation here is probably low

I’ve noticed nowadays a LOT of men are either bald or prematurely balding (15-30). While premature balding may be probable due to genetics, it seems to me that more and more men are balding at an early age. What exactly causes this to happen? Does it have to do with westernized diet, lifestyle, etc?
Low t