What do y’all think about hookup culture

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Silver
Is it even worth it to save your virginity for the “Right girl” if that even exist jfl or you might as well just fuck as many women as you can no strings attached since there all whores anyways I’ve had multiple chances to hookup but couldn’t bring myself to do it thinking maybe I should keep looking etc anyways what are your guys thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
i think it’s great but that’s cause I’m in the minority of guys that get to enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
i think it’s great but that’s cause I’m in the minority of guys that get to enjoy it
You don’t ever think it would be better to have a girl you really love and just be with her?

You don’t ever think it would be better to have a girl you really love and just be with her?
you are in slayers.org bro
wrong place to ask that

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac

hahaha nah,

that‘d be impossible

im just not a romantic person

Good for you if you can enjoy it, bad if you can't, bad if you have a daughter one day, bad if your mom did it + if you don't know your father.

hahaha nah,

that‘d be impossible

im just not a romantic person
I mean if you really hook up a lot that’s prob cause you destroyed your pair bonding might be where I’m heading if I can’t find a good girl to get in a ltr with

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Good for you if you can enjoy it, bad if you can't, bad if you have a daughter one day, bad if your mom did it + if you don't know your father.
Looks more negative then positive

I mean if you really hook up a lot that’s prob cause you destroyed your pair bonding might be where I’m heading if I can’t find a good girl to get in a ltr with

idk dude the likelihood of cheating and shit is just so high,

I can’t trust female nature either which why I’m only concerned with just fucking them,

and marriage is for fools now a days.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and Brus Wane
Fuark bro I think it’s turbo legit if you can take part in it

• +1
idk dude the likelihood of cheating and shit is just so high,

I can’t trust female nature either which why I’m only concerned with just fucking them,

and marriage is for fools now a days.
Yea that too I think it’s silly I’m still trying to look for a “good” girl nowadays when it probably doesn’t even exist

Yea that too I think it’s silly I’m still trying to look for a “good” girl nowadays when it probably doesn’t even exist
They exist bro in the philippines

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Is it even worth it to save your virginity for the “Right girl” if that even exist jfl or you might as well just fuck as many women as you can no strings attached since there all whores anyways I’ve had multiple chances to hookup but couldn’t bring myself to do it thinking maybe I should keep looking etc anyways what are your guys thoughts
Psychotic

• +1
Idk though it’s so over for the west in every fucking sense we should just have war and restart

Idk though it’s so over for the west in every fucking sense we should just have war and restart
Genuinely though man it doesn’t leave my head what the fuck happend to family and love it’s so disgusting