What do you consider success to be?

A

ABC

Bronze
Besides being good looking and having anyone you want, what would you consider a successful person to be?

Being good looking and having anyone you want

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, BigBoy, Square Jaw and 2 others
Besides being good looking and having anyone you want, what would you consider a successful person to be?
Success is subjective.

It's about gaining whatever you want and not worrying/struggling too much for it.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Square Jaw and Deleted member 3202
To live a happy life and to also die a happy death (or a dramatic, epic death).

and not worrying/struggling too much for it.
I don't agree with this part

If you achieve your life goal you can call yourself successful, especially if you if you had to work hard for it, it makes it all more meaningful in the end, it adds to the feeling of accomplishment.

That being said, I don't believe any life goal can be valid. If some random broke stoner's life dream is to rot under a bridge while he has psychedelic trips and he ends up achieving that goal, it doesn't mean he is successful just because he "got what he wanted". That is too broad.

Your goal needs to have some value. It can be something simple such as becoming a family man or opening up a restaurant, it doesn't have to be a particularly difficult thing to achieve. And it also doesn't have to be something that is recognized by most of society as "good".
An islamist suicide bomber is successful according to his own ideology.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Getting a rimjob from an 8psl chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 3202
Not to get all corny or vague but I feel like true success is when you don't desire or long for anything in life anymore and are completely satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Not to get all corny or vague but I feel like true success is when you don't desire or long for anything in life anymore and are completely satisfied.
Go meditate in the Himalayas

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
Being happy and fulfilled. Thats pretty much it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3202
Great health, enough good looks where you can have casual sex with above average girls on a reg basis (doesnt even mean PSL God level) Ideally self employed with enough of an income to live very comfortably

• +1
Reactions: ABC, Norwooder and Elias
Pretty much just no stress life, which means
Good money from things I like doing and having sex regularly with girls I am interested in. When im not stressed thats when things are just chill and fine, no need to try for crazy highs as they will then be followed by big lows (things have to go up and down) id just like to be good looking and cruise through life going to gym staying healthy and just never overindulging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
moneystatuslookswifekids

Being bigman

Lifestyle, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
banging ur gfs sister