Post what you consider an actual HTN

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Subhuman with frame and height failio, never began
Everyone seems conflicted on what a true HTN is, some people here think it’s a guy with a slightly above average eye area and every thing else is mid and others consider Chico a htn, post what you think a genuine mid HTN is

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, halloweed, EggKing and 6 others
This imo is a HTN

Attachments

• IMG_4400.jpeg
    IMG_4400.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, RAMU KAKA, Kazey and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, buflek and sub5c3l
I’m ask it the last time, how do we rate here? Is MTN the middle of the scale? Like it logically would be? If the middle of the scale isn’t an average ass male, how can you even quantify shit realistically. Or scientifically, which is clearly what we want, correct? Do we wanna be scientific or a bunch of low iq circle jerkers here?

I assumed MTN is essentially 4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and sub5c3l
Idrk man everyone rates differently but I rate higher than the average guy here
I don't rate ugly guys mtn and the most attractive people in the world htn I'm just different

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, based_pakichad421, sub5c3l and 1 other person
nigger if that dude is an HTN then what do you consider that creature beside him?
I only see half the face so idk like a high mtn low htn, his chin is kinda short

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: zub111, tombradylover, EggKing and 6 others
I’m ask it the last time, how do we rate here? Is MTN the middle of the scale? Like it logically would be? If the middle of the scale isn’t an average ass male, how can you even quantify shit realistically. Or scientifically, which is clearly what we want, correct? Do we wanna be scientific or a bunch of low iq circle jerkers here?

I assumed MTN is essentially 4 PSL
Mtn is the average white male zoomer imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and sub5c3l
Everyone seems conflicted on what a true HTN is, some people here think it’s a guy with a slightly above average eye area and every thing else is mid and others consider Chico a htn, post what you think a genuine mid HTN is
King Von

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nle choppa

• +1

3804315 IMG 20231206 032828

HTN base.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, BootySniffer69, Bozoogway and 9 others
Mtn is the average white male zoomer imo
That’s insanely contrived

So essentially you don’t even rate based off all the population, you think 32 year old neckbeard just don’t exist? And that them existing doesn’t boost the rating of other good looking people? Are they just invisible or what?

• +1
3375531_4F7909D7-8F82-4219-B2F7-403A977817FD.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, VivaCristoRey, tombradylover and 13 others
  • +1
That’s insanely contrived

So essentially you don’t even rate based off all the population, you think 32 year old neckbeard just don’t exist? And that then existing doesn’t boost the rating of other good looking people? Are they just invisible or what?
Well it’s stupid to compare yourself to 32 year old neck beards, you compare yourself with the highest average or standard, like I could compare myself to Indians and I would be chad but that doesn’t mean the success carries over to dating in the west with white women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l and WELOVELOOKS
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, rand anon, ElTruecel and 3 others
no it's not dude, very bad takes ngl

u gotta stop using this site every minute
I conpare myself to the highest standard cuz that’s all that matters and you’re retarded if you do it another way

Htn in Tesco bruv

Jokes aside, HTN is essentially a good looking guy but they have no "wow" factor.

You need an exceptional eye area or a jaw or something to get to Chadlite, atleast on my scale.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, BootySniffer69, Akhi and 2 others
Well it’s stupid to compare yourself to 32 year old neck beards, you compare yourself with the highest average or standard, like I could compare myself to Indians and I would be chad but that doesn’t mean the success carries over to dating in the west with white women
I mean that’s really what an objective rating is, way easier to quantify something objectively actually using every parameter set in place. What exactly is the point in nerfing your rating compared to the actual general public

@sub5c3l thank u bhai for reps, mwah

• Love it
Jokes aside, HTN is essentially a good looking guy but they have no "wow" factor.

You need an exceptional eye area or a jaw or something to get to Chadlite, atleast on my scale.
Yeahs that’s what I think

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, normie_joe and sub5c3l
I conpare myself to the highest standard cuz that’s all that matters and you’re retarded if you do it another way
alright dude, from ur recent comments I feel like ur getting insane

always talking about how ur right every time someone says ur wrong, calling everyone retarded, jfl at u dawg

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and sub5c3l
tall
look like a fucking final fantasy character, street fighter game , anime shit
blonde blue eyes

• Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated
ltn is normie. Mtn is bit above normie. Htn a lot above normie. Chadlite is bit above htn. Chad is a bit above chadlite.

You can still compare yourself with the highest standard while using a logical scale lmao, just overinflate pretty much every rating and you’re at the same place. Idk though I think about shit with a scientific view, rating WAS like this on lookism, and it makes sense. You need to use GIGACHAD on the scale. Prime Chico is gigachad, O’Pry gigachad, hexum gigachad. You can argue but if you’re an objective person you could agree these guys are in the top top tier, it wouldn’t be debated so frequently if they were

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and <6PSLcel
alright dude, from ur recent comments I feel like ur getting insane

always talking about how ur right every time someone says ur wrong, calling everyone retarded, jfl at u dawg
You remind me of when SFcels compare themselves to niggers in terms of intelligence, “oh wow niggers are dumb only 80iq haha look at me I’m 100 iq so smart” but in reality 100iq is nothing special, keep coping tho

You remind me of when SFcels compare themselves to niggers in terms of intelligence, “oh wow niggers are dumb only 80iq haha look at me I’m 100 iq so smart” but in reality 100iq is nothing special, keep coping tho
Very low comprehension, I never did said I'm smart of whatever jfl

actually ur reply doesn't even correlate 1 bit to my reply, my whole point is u being narcissistic and isn't open to others opinions but ur own

see who's the low iq here bud

Ronaldo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and AspiringMogger
 cfc64726 84ef 4735 af3a 13817f313cba
 51e97368 1b12 4641 8cb1 85c2da0adfb8
 97c5eab8 6899 41d6 8da7 d107cf0ce77c

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Ltn is not normie, dude step outside
Ltn are low part of normie.. Like they dont look super ugly or attractive. Truecells are super rare.

Very low comprehension, I never did said I'm smart of whatever jfl

actually ur reply doesn't even correlate 1 bit to my reply, my whole point is u being narcissistic and isn't open to others opinions but ur own

see who's the low iq here bud
Holy shit ur esl is terrible

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Ryan gosling.

HTN, specially if tall, is Chadlite irl, people in here are autistic asf.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and EggKing
Holy shit ur esl is terrible
Jfl, ur reply to me that u think I'm flexing my iq or whatever doesn't even correlate to my reply that says ur narcissistic and calling everyone retarded that doesn't agree on ur opinions

ur a small braindead crab, keep coping

very weak reply as well, maybe inject test directly on ur brain

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty