Post what you consider an actual HTN

bump init bruv

send source, it’s hard to find these type of studies legit with dating app response

some sfcel posted this yesterday ig it’s legit
View attachment 2878790
This is a confidence interval. Ie. A point estimation. There is no mention of 1) n of the respective groups 2) Age range of participants 3) Match rate prior to message for each group.

Also if we are being technical. Arabs fall under Asians which would mean they are the least desirable:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FYI Contrary to many people on org I’ve studied statistics in university. Just posting random graphs don’t mean anything.

This is a confidence interval. Ie. A point estimation. There is no mention of 1) n of the respective groups 2) Age range of participants 3) Match rate prior to message for each group.

Also if we are being technical. Arabs fall under Asians which would mean they are the least desirable:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FYI Contrary to many people on org I’ve studied statistics in university. Just posting random graphs don’t mean anything.
I already showcased u lightbrown smv lol it’s unbeatable in europe and in usa it’s second place levantine = spicy white

in usa there is just gook black and white they are uneducated

how to measure bideltoid bhai
The widest points of ur shoulders using a tape measurer, you’ll need someone to do it tho but make sure to measure it as straight and as flat as possible, without a pump or anything like that, you can also measure your bicromial which is the same process but instead to the bone instead of muscle, I’m really curious what ur numbers r cuz u look very wide

I don't know about you guys but this is HTN in my book.

Uncanny looking but I’d consider him a HTN also
I was just kidding lol, i think he's chadlite, that's a morphed version of ER btw

• JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
I think the ogee curve and compact almond hunter eyes are chadlite traits

On my scale, Chadlite is essentially the highest facially

To break into Chadlite you need something that gives you a "signature" like O'prys eyes, Maher's chin, Sendhil's smile, Erikson's zygos etc.

Chad = face + height + physique

For an example manlet = capped at Chadlite.
Mahers chin isn't even ideal

ryan garcia high htn

Everyone seems conflicted on what a true HTN is, some people here think it’s a guy with a slightly above average eye area and every thing else is mid and others consider Chico a htn, post what you think a genuine mid HTN is

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel