Post what you consider an actual HTN

Yeah good jaw, eye area, decent harmony, on top of that the frame looks good
yup, if ur below this level, you're gonna have a rough time in life. face lots of discrimination.

no matches on OLD, no dates, bullied, etc

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Looks about htnish withouth light blue eye halo.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Mtn is the average normie not ltn
People I know irl have been rated ltn here but they dont look that bad. Like they look like normal human.

Everyone seems conflicted on what a true HTN is, some people here think it’s a guy with a slightly above average eye area and every thing else is mid and others consider Chico a htn, post what you think a genuine mid HTN is
IMG 0582

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and <6PSLcel
Jokes aside, HTN is essentially a good looking guy but they have no "wow" factor.

You need an exceptional eye area or a jaw or something to get to Chadlite, atleast on my scale.
U don't need wow factors to be a chadlite. Do you think this is modeling.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Blackgymmax
Like overall htn or just face

I don’t see any, but I also can’t explain why he isn’t higher, albeit if his cheekbones were better that’d help

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
IMG 2634
Someone like this guy seems middle of htn to me

• JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite and <6PSLcel
Everyone seems conflicted on what a true HTN is, some people here think it’s a guy with a slightly above average eye area and every thing else is mid and others consider Chico a htn, post what you think a genuine mid HTN is
The usual
Htn 1

• +1
U don't need wow factors to be a chadlite. Do you think this is modeling.

On my scale, Chadlite is essentially the highest facially

To break into Chadlite you need something that gives you a "signature" like O'prys eyes, Maher's chin, Sendhil's smile, Erikson's zygos etc.

Chad = face + height + physique

For an example manlet = capped at Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Is the difference between HTN and Chadlite just the bone mass? Because a HTN has facial harmony but mid facial features unlike Chadlites who have better bone mass, better features and harmony if those things are perfectly combined then is a Chad (perfect). Also most people in the world have to be LTN and MTN, slighty more low tier than mids. LTN is kinda ugly and MTN is just ok, very boring like a 5'10 height. Is HTN the 5% of men or less? Chadlites might be 1% and true Chads 0,1% I think. Answer depends where you live too, some races are rated mostly LTN here like asians.

Last edited:
I’ll start alr
Yeah that’s right your mum is a whore, I got the bitch on her knees on the floor, and her beta husband is banging on the door

Is the difference between HTN and Chadlite just the bone mass? Because a HTN has facial harmony but mid facial features unlike Chadlites who have better bone mass, better features and harmony if those things are perfectly combined then is a Chad (perfect). Also most people in the world have to be LTN and MTN, slighty more low tier than mids. LTN is kinda ugly and MTN is just ok, very boring like a 5'10 height. Is HTN the 5% of men or less?
It’s a combination of features, better mid face for one, more robustness, dimorphism, better ratios, colouring etc

On my scale, Chadlite is essentially the highest facially

To break into Chadlite you need something that gives you a "signature" like O'prys eyes, Maher's chin, Sendhil's smile, Erikson's zygos etc.

Chad = face + height + physique

For an example manlet = capped at Chadlite.
What about average height

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Akhi, try2beme and 2 others
@Clavicular is like a textbook HTN imo

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@Blackgymmax claimed Gosling was above MTN though. What do u rate him again. Maybe he’s high MTN level since Tom holland is high MTN/low HTN but tbf I may overrate him putting him that high.

But gosling has very noticeably bad asymmetry and bad ratios. He really doesn’t have good features to make up for it to put him above average tbh

What about average height

6ft+ minimum, otherwise capped at lite.

Again, this is my scale. Other users rate differently. For an instance @St.TikTokcel made a scale where he incorporated NT + extroversion as well.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What appeal does he have versus doesn’t have??
Well his facial averageness is off, so he looks different which doesn’t mean it’s good necessarily, also has kind of a low and high trust face at the same time which places him in this awkward median

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
6570E465 E336 40C5 A851 3FF56CA1DC52

Good example of a HTN vs chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, ChadL1te and murdah
IMG 7700

rate @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and St.TikTokcel
Difference between a HTN PSL wise and a HTN SMV wise.

This is probably a HTN PSL wise
IMG 9187

Whereas this is a HTN SMV wise

IMG 0863

BBC is law. Never forget.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, ggg.tv and murdah
For an instance @St.TikTokcel made a scale where he incorporated NT + extroversion as well.
Work of @russiancelreturns if you missed it, sir.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns