What does bimax+genioplasty do that custom implants from Eppley don’t.

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
This site seems to favor bone moving surgery over implants from what I’ve seen, but what makes them better?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
it literally changes the position of your jaws and palates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5583 and PubertyMaxxer
it literally changes the position of your jaws and palates
I know, what aesthetic benefits does that offer that custom implants don’t? I’m not saying they aren’t better, I just wanna know why people favor them.

I know, what aesthetic benefits does that offer that custom implants don’t? I’m not saying they aren’t better, I just wanna know why people favor them.
Bro when u know ur face is realbone, its not same as implant

If i had choice between bimax or implant that give me better aesthetic i will go for bimax because its my bone

I will feel so fake with implant inside me even tho it look natural

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5891, Luke LLL and 1 other person
well it depends on whats needed if you need overall jaw width or something then you can do implants. but if youre recessed, you cant use implants to look like you have more forward growth

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
you cant use implants to look like you have more forward growth

That's literally what implants do. I can't find the thread right now but I'm sure there was someone here that posted about having had a wraparound implant for years and that it significantly improved his appearance but apparently he had a bite problem that had gotten worse over time and now needed orthognathic surgery.

As for your question OP, orthognathic surgery is favored over implants here cause people are kinda retarded and think that you're implanting breast implant silicone on your jawline so they think that you're going to end up looking like Steven Tyle even though he hasn't had implants.

Jaw surgery aka "no implants/only bone" is primarily concerned with correcting functional issues the patient may have such as bite deformities or obstructed airways in sleep apnea cases. As far as cosmetics go, you'd be heavily disappointed if you were to have it and expect to turn out with Superman jaw. Osteotomies such as the BSSO (movement of the lower jaw forward) can fuck up your jaw angles pretty bad, I've seen it happen in a lot of cases. But it's the only way to correct any bite issues you may have and if that's actually the case you should absolutely plan on doing it.

On the other hand, any augmentative procedure with the use of custom designed implants of a specific material whether that is silicone, Medpor, PEEK or even titanium (don't get your hopes up for this one tho) that cover the entire jawline area is superior in terms of changing the jaw appearance. You can have it designed so it can increase your jaw - chin projection, make the jaw angles or the chin wider and even increase their height , all at the same implant. It's pretty easy to see why it's superior, again, ONLY in terms of cosmetics.

That's all in theory though. In order for the implant to end up looking good on you, the truth is you need to go to someone that has been designing custom implants for the most part of their career AND have the appropriate amount of soft tissue thinness so you don't end up looking bloated. Unfortunately that's purely genetics based and even lowering your bf % won't do much. I think a good test of this would be to see if your mandibular bone border is visible from the side, even if it's recessed at the anterior direction it will still be visible if you actually have thin facial tissue.

TLDR: If you have a bite problem get jaw surgery first. Otherwise there's no reason in not getting implants if you have the appropriate underlying soft tissues structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 4671, Adrenochrome and 2 others
That's literally what implants do. I can't find the thread right now but I'm sure there was someone here that posted about having had a wraparound implant for years and that it significantly improved his appearance but apparently he had a bite problem that had gotten worse over time and now needed orthognathic surgery.

As for your question OP, orthognathic surgery is favored other implants here cause people are kinda retarded and think that you're implanting breast implant silicone on your jawline so they think that you're going to end up looking like Steven Tyle even though he hasn't had implants.

Jaw surgery aka "no implants/only bone" is primarily concerned with correcting functional issues the patient may have such as bite deformities or obstructed airways in sleep apnea cases. As far as cosmetics go, you'd be heavily disappointed if you were to have it and expect to turn out with Superman jaw. Osteotomies such as the BSSO (movement of the lower jaw forward) can fuck up your jaw angles pretty bad, I've seen it happen in a lot of cases. But it's the only way to correct any bite issues you may have and if that's actually the case you should absolutely plan on doing it.

On the other hand, any augmentative procedure with the use of custom designed implants of a specific material whether that is silicone, Medpor, PEEK or even titanium (don't get your hopes up for this one tho) that cover the entire jawline area is superior in terms of changing the jaw appearance. You can have it designed so it can increase your jaw - chin projection, make the jaw angles or the chin wider and even increase their height at the same time. It's pretty easy to see why it's superior again, ONLY in terms of cosmetics.

That's all in theory though. In order for the implant to end up looking good on you, the truth is you need to go to someone that has been designing custom implants for the most part of their career AND have the appropriate amount of soft tissue thinness so you don't end up looking bloated. Unfortunately that's purely genetics based and even lowering your bf % won't do much. I think a good test of this would be to see if your mandibular bone border is visible from the side, even if it's recessed at the anterior direction it will still be visible if you actually have thin facial tissue.

TLDR: If you have a bite problem get jaw surgery first. Otherwise there's no reason in not getting implants if you have the appropriate underlying soft tissues structure.
0CCD1343 6969 4A8E A93D E6B21AB24D64
Kinda shows, I’m thinking of getting custom wraparound implant to give wider jaw, lower angle and stronger chin. Also custom midface implant for zygos and infraorbitals. That would help me ascend?

Osteotomies such as the BSSO (movement of the lower jaw forward) can fuck up your jaw angles pretty bad, I've seen it happen in a lot of cases.

How does it fuck up the jaw angle? The ramus should remain the same right?

This site seems to favor bone moving surgery over implants from what I’ve seen, but what makes them better?
with implants you can only advance your chin, with bimax surgery you can advance your whole mandible and a part of your maxilla.

Implants are legit only for zygos

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Zeta ascended, diggbicc and 1 other person

As for your question OP, orthognathic surgery is favored other implants here cause people are kinda retarded and think that you're implanting breast implant silicone on your jawline so they think that you're going to end up looking like Steven Tyle even though he hasn't had implants.

On the other hand, any augmentative procedure with the use of custom designed implants of a specific material whether that is silicone, Medpor, PEEK or even titanium (don't get your hopes up for this one tho) that cover the entire jawline area is superior in terms of changing the jaw appearance. You can have it designed so it can increase your jaw - chin projection, make the jaw angles or the chin wider and even increase their height at the same time. It's pretty easy to see why it's superior again, ONLY in terms of cosmetics.

First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sloopnoob, Gaia262 and .👽.
Because bone>implants imo.

Imagine your implants in 40 years. But if your bite is OK i would go with implants

First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.
Wrong thread bud :feelstastyman:

with implants you can only advance your chin

That's is bullshit, you never go with standard chin implants only if you're serious about improving your appearance.

And also an implant can be designed for any area on the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
with implants you can only advance your chin, with bimax surgery you can advance your whole mandible and a part of your maxilla.

Implants are legit only for zygos
Implants can make maxilla and mandible look advanced

That's correct but from the front view your jaw will narrower.
But it's not a big deal right? You can just get fillers or an implant later to increase the width?

But it's not a big deal right? You can just get fillers or an implant later to increase the width?
Yeah but they're not permanent and you'll need to also inject the entire jawline in order to not look uneven.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

With osteotomies you get health benefits like better breathing . Imo the results look much more real and better for the lower third .

Implants always look fake and uncanny , cause long term problems like bone erosion etc.

Implants for the lower third need to be boycotted on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
if you get High LeFort 1 w/ CCW rotation+BSSO w/ sliding genioplasty AND THEN custom jaw and midfacial implants AND THEN rhino plasty you can ascend this hard:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
if you get High LeFort 1 w/ CCW rotation+BSSO w/ sliding genioplasty AND THEN custom jaw and midfacial implants AND THEN rhino plasty you can ascend this hard:
View attachment 333342
Holy shit, she looks 10 years younger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, androgenic, Deleted member 4887 and 3 others
Bro when u know ur face is realbone, its not same as implant

If i had choice between bimax or implant that give me better aesthetic i will go for bimax because its my bone

I will feel so fake with implant inside me even tho it look natural
It doesn’t look natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Administrator, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
View attachment 333342

If someone already has a chin implant, can they still get BSSO and leave it in and just skip the sliding rhinoplasty? Or would the chin implant need to be removed regardless of whether they wanted the genioplasty or not?

• +1
View attachment 333342

Nigga remove that pic it's not the same woman . It's misleading.

• +1
If someone already has a chin implant, can they still get BSSO and leave it in and just skip the sliding rhinoplasty? Or would the chin implant need to be removed regardless of whether they wanted the genioplasty or not?
Would probably have to be removed sadly
Nigga remove that pic it's not the same woman . It's misleading.
its only misleading if you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Administrator
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2486
Would probably have to be removed sadly

its only misleading if you're retarded.

I just heard back from Andreishchev - he said he should be able to leave it in place if I'm happy with it. Maybe he's able to make the cuts far back enough along the mandible that the implant won't get in the way?

Also, he had asked me to send photos of males with the degree of forward growth I'd like to have. I sent him photos of Henry Cavill, Sean O'Pry, and some random MM. These are the photos I sent him for reference:

First of all, would you consider those to be ideal side profiles to shoot for?

Also, he straight up said "this is a result we can achieve." WTF, is it even humanly possible for me to get that much advancement? Or is he just trying to tell me what he thinks I want to hear? Should I run the other way?

• +1
Pic of your mandible? Probably bullshit. I've never seen any advancement that good. Plus those jaw have long ramus and wide jaw that pushes out from the skin. You won't look anything like that. Just jut out your bottom teeth and that's what you'll get under the best circumstances unless he does a sliding genio that's better than your chin implant.

• +1
I just heard back from Andreishchev - he said he should be able to leave it in place if I'm happy with it. Maybe he's able to make the cuts far back enough along the mandible that the implant won't get in the way?

Also, he had asked me to send photos of males with the degree of forward growth I'd like to have. I sent him photos of Henry Cavill, Sean O'Pry, and some random MM. These are the photos I sent him for reference:

Also, he straight up said "this is a result we can achieve." WTF, is it even humanly possible for me to get that much advancement? Or is he just trying to tell me what he thinks I want to hear? Should I run the other way?
Hes a lot smarter than me, so, hell it may be possible. Ask him for a morph. Also recommend reading some reviews about him.

Yes, those are very good profiles.

Did you ask for a high Lefort 1?

• +1
Hes a lot smarter than me, so, hell it may be possible. Ask him for a morph. Also recommend reading some reviews about him.

Yes, those are very good profiles.

Did you ask for a high Lefort 1?

Not yet, I had just mentioned in my original email to him that I wanted double jaw surgery with 10 mm of advancement of both the mandible and maxilla and counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla. Initially he said he was worried about the aesthetic outcome of giving me 10 mm of advancement, and that's when he asked for photos of people I'd like to look more like.

He also said we need to do a "treatment simulation" (not sure if this is the same thing as a morph) and that "at the end we'll recognize mm of advancement and may be vertical changes."

Do you know what he's referring to by "vertical changes?" Is he probably talking about possibly lowering the jaw angles?

• +1
Not yet, I had just mentioned in my original email to him that I wanted double jaw surgery with 10 mm of advancement of both the mandible and maxilla and counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla. Initially he said he was worried about the aesthetic outcome of giving me 10 mm of advancement, and that's when he asked for photos of people I'd like to look more like.

He also said we need to do a "treatment simulation" (not sure if this is the same thing as a morph) and that "at the end we'll recognize mm of advancement and may be vertical changes."

Do you know what he's referring to by "vertical changes?" Is he probably talking about possibly lowering the jaw angles?
Treatment simulation is probably a morph. Im not sure what vertical changes mean. Make sure to send me his morph when you get it and we can discuss it further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Administrator and SurgerySoon

By vertical changes he's probably referring to impaction / downgraft of the anterior and/or posterior maxilla.

By treatment simulation he means planning movements in VSP software. He can make morphs from it but they aren't necessarily very accurate.

With CCW rotation you won't get the same amount of advancement in the mandible and maxilla since the mandible will get more of a 'free ride' forward from the rotation alone.

• +1
By vertical changes he's probably referring to impaction / downgraft of the anterior and/or posterior maxilla.

By treatment simulation he means planning movements in VSP software. He can make morphs from it but they aren't necessarily very accurate.

With CCW rotation you won't get the same amount of advancement in the mandible and maxilla since the mandible will get more of a 'free ride' forward from the rotation alone.

Thanks for the explanations. What have you been up to these days? Are you still planning on getting double jaw surgery yourself?

• +1
That's correct but from the front view your jaw will narrower.

Why?
Technically the width should be the same and sometimes increase (depends of the cut of BSSO).

• +1

When he says "this is a result we can achieve" he probably means he can move your jaws to match theirs. Whether or not it'll look good or not is debateable, you have to figure out how much advancement is ideal for YOUR face. Keep in mind to look at the projection of all the other bones in your face, particularly your forehead and eye area, and make sure there won't be any noticeable mismatches.

• +1
Thanks for the explanations. What have you been up to these days? Are you still planning on getting double jaw surgery yourself?
Yeah was scheduled for bimax in May but doubt that will happen now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and Administrator
Imagine having thick implants on a recessed maxilla and mandible, then smiling and your teeth look like they're down your throat. Bimax is the best looksmaxxing surgery and if you would look better with bimax and you choose implants without bimax, you've failed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Yeah was scheduled for bimax in May but doubt that will happen now.

The surgeon who did my implant work last year is also not allowed to do any elective surgeries for at least another month due to a state-mandated ban on all surgeries that aren't considered emergency procedures. Just out of curiosity, can I ask what surgeon you decided to go with for your bimax procedure? Wasn't sure if it was one of the well-known docs
When he says "this is a result we can achieve" he probably means he can move your jaws to match theirs. Whether or not it'll look good or not is debateable, you have to figure out how much advancement is ideal for YOUR face. Keep in mind to look at the projection of all the other bones in your face, particularly your forehead and eye area, and make sure there won't be any noticeable mismatches.

That's the only thing I'm worried about. I don't want to be given 10 mm of advancement simply because I ask for it; I want the procedure to be done in a way that will make me objectively better-looking. What complicates matters a bit is the fact that I currently have custom cheek implants in my face. I was planning on having the implants revised since they're more subtle than I'd like for them to be, but I've heard that bimax surgery can make someone's cheekbones look even less projected.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator
The surgeon who did my implant work last year is also not allowed to do any elective surgeries for at least another month due to a state-mandated ban on all surgeries that aren't considered emergency procedures. Just out of curiosity, can I ask what surgeon you decided to go with for your bimax procedure? Wasn't sure if it was one of the well-known docs
An Italian doc so he's screwed atm. But I guess it's about the same everywhere, no way of knowing how long this will take to blow over.

That's the only thing I'm worried about. I don't want to be given 10 mm of advancement simply because I ask for it; I want the procedure to be done in a way that will make me objectively better-looking. What complicates matters a bit is the fact that I currently have custom cheek implants in my face. I was planning on having the implants revised since they're more subtle than I'd like for them to be, but I've heard that bimax surgery can make someone's cheekbones look even less projected.
No surgeon in their right mind would give you 10 mm of linear advancement just because you asked for it. That's the kind of movement they usually do on sleep apnea patients and not for aesthetic reasons. It would give you a very convex philtrum and a chimp look. I'm sure he will come up with a plan more suitable to your case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
An Italian doc so he's screwed atm. But I guess it's about the same everywhere, no way of knowing how long this will take to blow over.

No surgeon in their right mind would give you 10 mm of linear advancement just because you asked for it. That's the kind of movement they usually do on sleep apnea patients and not for aesthetic reasons. It would give you a very convex philtrum and a chimp look. I'm sure he will come up with a plan more suitable to your case.

Yeah, he was kind of shocked when I requested 10 mm (then again, that's what Surgerymax - who is very knowledgeable - recommended for me over on Lookism). BTW, can I ask how much the Italian surgeon is charging you for bimax?

I was also considering a lip lift since my philtrum is on the longer side, but I'm afraid that if I get it shortened, it will throw off my philtrum-to-chin length ratio since my chin is also kind of tall.

• +1
Yeah, he was kind of shocked when I requested 10 mm (then again, that's what Surgerymax - who is very knowledgeable - recommended for me over on Lookism). BTW, can I ask how much the Italian surgeon is charging you for bimax?

I was also considering a lip lift since my philtrum is on the longer side, but I'm afraid that if I get it shortened, it will throw off my philtrum-to-chin length ratio since my chin is also kind of tall.
You can get a big advancement but some of it will likely come from rotation and not be evenly distributed over both jaws. So it may not be 10 mm all over.

PM me and I’ll give you info on the surgeon.

you can probably get away with a conservative lip lift and especially if you get anterior impaction with a bimax. What’s your current philtrum and chin height if you’re worried about the ratio?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
You can get a big advancement but some of it will likely come from rotation and not be evenly distributed over both jaws. So it may not be 10 mm all over.

PM me and I’ll give you info on the surgeon.

you can probably get away with a conservative lip lift and especially if you get anterior impaction with a bimax. What’s your current philtrum and chin height if you’re worried about the ratio?

Based on a rough measurement using a ruler, my philtrum height is about 19 mm (so definitely on the longer side) and my chin length is 36-37 mm. That puts the ratio at about 1:1.94.

Regarding the bimax procedure itself - do you know if my chin implant would need to be removed? If I choose to leave it in place, could it make my mandible look over-projected (or possibly otherwise limit the amount of advancement and/or rotation he's able to give my mandible)?

If the lip lift really will make my chin look too long then that's going to be an issue, as I now realize that having a longer than average philtrum is yet another flaw that is keeping me from being truly GL.

• +1
So earlier this morning I took a couple photos of my facial silhouette in the reflection of the shower door. In one of the photos my jaws are closed in their standard position, and in the second photo I tried to jut both jaws forward and also make the upper lip look more curved.

Would you guys say that this is probably the amount of advancement I should expect to get from bimax? Or will bimax give me even more advancement than that? Again, I know the photo of me jutting my jaws forward looks weird and uncanny but I'm just trying to get a rough idea of what my side profile might look like after bimax:

@Fuk

Btw @Fuk - in that morph you made of one of my pics a couple weeks ago, did hi shorten the chin as well as the philtrum? Or just the philtrum?

Last edited:
  • +1

This guy knows. You can ask for all the advancement in the world, but typically if you have a recessed maxilla, you have other recessive features (weak orbitals/eye support, recessed cheeks, etc) which will look far worse and send you down a lifetime of augmentation. For mandible, just do a chin wing after, plenty of the Euro docs do this to get more advancement without touching the occlusion.

• +1
This guy knows. You can ask for all the advancement in the world, but typically if you have a recessed maxilla, you have other recessive features (weak orbitals/eye support, recessed cheeks, etc) which will look far worse and send you down a lifetime of augmentation. For mandible, just do a chin wing after, plenty of the Euro docs do this to get more advancement without touching the occlusion.

I actually already have custom midface implants, although I was planning on having them revised since they look more subtle than I had originally intended. I also have a chin implant as well that I'm happy with and was hoping to be able to leave it in place through the bimax.

BTW, do you know if it's true that someone's cheeks usually look even flatter post-bimax? Since I want to have my midface implants revised anyways I guess it doesn't really matter, but I was just wondering if I should expect them to look even less noticeable after bimax surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Fuk did you see the aspie photos I posted above? Would you say that's a realistic amount of advancement I can expect to get from bimax? Or would both jaws get more advancement?

• +1
@Fuk did you see the aspie photos I posted above? Would you say that's a realistic amount of advancement I can expect to get from bimax? Or would both jaws get more advancement?
just ask for how many mm you want

• +1