What does it mean when femcels approach you ?

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
Yestarday -3 psl femcel approached me and i didn't even reject her.I just run away.
Now get back to question.
What does it mean ? I mean i am also pure ugly so she thought we are the same or maybe i am slightly less worse than her.Anyway fuck her she was the ugliest girl in this universe and this situation is def far worse than inceldom.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, nordicfoidslayer23, Abhorrence and 1 other person
80 IQ thread

If shes genuine sub 2.5 psl then youre subhuman
If shes 2.5-3.25 youre mtn

• So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike
If shes genuine sub 2.5 psl then youre subhuman
If shes 2.5-3.25 youre mtn
Bro it hurts me so much.I am 185 cm white guy with brown hair and she is fucking subhuman quadroon -9999999 psl dogshit.
She literally looks like bleached somalian trans.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BearBoy and aBetterMii
Yestarday -3 psl femcel approached me and i didn't even reject her.I just run away.
Now get back to question.
Most NT looksmax.org user
What does it mean ? I mean i am also pure ugly so she thought we are the same or maybe i am slightly less worse than her.Anyway fuck her she was the ugliest girl in this universe and this situation is def far worse than inceldom.
It means she thought you were above her. Most girls only approach guys they think are above them, and give signals to guys they see as equal or better. The other girls that approach are crackheads looking to get fucked in an abandoned wood cabin in the park

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and StuntmanMike
where did she approach you

it means ur chad u fucking moron.

Breed out her shit genetics