What does 'slowing of segmental motor fibres' mean?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Since this issue is relating to the health of my hand (the second priority in female gaze after face), I think this question can be asked in Looksmaxxing section.

What does this mean? it was found in my nerve conduction study, any medicalcels know? What do they mean by 'segmental' etc? Thank you

U111ntitled

U have damage on a nerve(s) that originate from the shoulders and go all the way down to fingers. U could potentially get shit like hand paralysis, loose grip strength and get clawing, especially in the ring and little fingers as they r controlled by the ulnar nerves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Since this issue is relating to the health of my hand (the second priority in female gaze after face), I think this question can be asked in Looksmaxxing section.

What does this mean? it was found in my nerve conduction study, any medicalcels know? What do they mean by 'segmental' etc? Thank you
This means you have injured yourself im exercicing your shoulder. Idk how you did it but basically your nerve from the shoulder to fingers have begun deteriorating, due to an injury

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
This means you have injured yourself im exercicing your shoulder. Idk how you did it but basically your nerve from the shoulder to fingers have begun deteriorating, due to an injury
oh my God

Have you got any idea of what happened to your shoulder ?
it say my elbow ,i think it's just shit genetics. i use the computer a lot but the neurologist said it cannot happen due to using mouse unless i bend my elbow or lean on it (which i dont do either of) i think it's probably just tight ligaments